Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. (2915 Views)

Remembering Brave Ohamadike Before His Fall And Escape / September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Ideyontop: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
I didn't quite like the latest action of the Commander in Chief.

Ordering the arrest of the Deputy Senate President does not only look partisan, but also vindictive and lopsided.

He should just not throw away the fact that he has indeed become the father of the nation and not just a leader of a political party.

APC should avoid this un-tactical, undiplomatic manner of approaching things. They're making democracy distasteful!

By the way, I campaigned for Buhari and a strong supporter of APC. However, inspite of our political inclination,we are still one big country, and should have the interest of the nation as the ultimate goal!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Imortal001: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fifteen million nigerians still believe in him! If buhari fall, we will support him to rise again

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Misternas89(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imortal be careful...I wont say more than that.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by 9niceguy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
At the end of the investigation one may commend mr president for ordering his arrest. Just keep calm

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
By the way, I campaigned for Buhari and a strong supporter of APC.

And now you are slowly seeing what we have been warning you of.

It is just a month in and he is already showing all his sectional and despotic tendencies. How then do you think he was back in 1984 when he had supreme powers as head of state.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you in the southwest who blindly chanted "sai buhari" have any elderly people in your families to have educated you on this man since you abhor to read on your history.

There is a saying that states that ; " Those who ignore history, are destined to repeat it"

[size=18pt]Miss me yet?[/size]

[img]http://victorypath.files./2015/03/wpid-jonathan-waving.jpg?w=450[/img]

Enjoy your subjourn back to 1984.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by franconian: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Imortal001: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Misternas89:
Sorry sir, its wont happen again i promise!
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
9niceguy:
At the end of the investigation one may commend mr president for ordering his arrest. Just keep calm

Buhari is not Sherrif, Prosecutor, Judge and Jailer.

This is not 1984.

He will learn the hard way because he can not turn Nigeria into a country under a despotic regime in the 21st century. We will make sure of that.

Your grand kids will thank us.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by DennisEche(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
i hope i wont regret voting pmb the way his govt is going

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Mclick(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imortal001:
Fifteen million nigerians still believe in him! If buhari fall, we will support him to rise again
exactly my brother!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by 7footre(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm watching ya'll on 6D HD tv
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

This is not 1984.

He will learn the hard way because he can not turn Nigeria into a country under a despotic regime in the 21st century. We will make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by kettykin: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
9niceguy:

Is this not the same Buhari who won an election with forged WAEC certificate and nothing has been heard of it till date

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ekweremadu should not resign no matter the pressure

Let APC do their worst!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Misternas89(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imortal001:

Sorry sir, its wont happen again i promise!
Lol grin grin...good boy
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by 9niceguy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
kettykin:

Is this not the same Buhari who won an election with forged WAEC certificate and nothing has been heard of it till date
Haba!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by arbitter: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

This is not 1984.

You can do Nothing!.... but rant online ofcourse. Thats seemingly the only way to deceive yourselves into thinking you have any power.

BTW when are you gonna execute all those threats you kids made over the Boko Haram prisoner transfer? Oh right ! I forgot all you can do is talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Imortal001: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Misternas89:
Lol grin grin...good boy
Thank you sir, i remain loyal!
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by begod: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Misternas89:
mumu, its only spirits that are imortal
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by omenka(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imortal001:
Brother, scream it loud let them hear!!!

According to the op, the president shouldn't tamper with people in the opposition who break the law because it would make him appear vindictive. Mr man we are not in a Banana republic, and Ekweremadu isn't above the law. If he breaks the law, he must be punished.

You can stop supporting the president if you like (not sure you ever even supported him), it's not gonna change anything. People come and go but life goes on regardless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by kettykin: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just tell pdp to hire a competent lawyer, Buhari must also be tried for forging WAEC certificate on many occasions.
And if found culpable he must go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Ideyontop: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
omenka:
Brother, scream it loud let them hear!!!

According to the op, the president shouldn't tamper with people in the opposition who break the law because it would make him appear vindictive. Mr man we are not in a Banana republic, and Ekweremadu isn't above the law. If he breaks the law, he must be punished.

You can stop supporting the president if you like (not sure you ever even supported him), it's not gonna change anything. People come and go but life goes on regardless.

Sir, you quoted me out of context! The law does not respect anybody.

And from your talks, I don't think you're a nigerian nor understand what's going on here at this time.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by omenka(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ideyontop:

And from your talks, I don't think you're a nigerian nor understand what's going on here at this time.
Indeed.
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by begod: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
omenka:
Indeed.
the president
shouldn't tamper with people in the
opposition who break the law
what if thay are not in the opposition but break the law.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
arbitter:

You can do Nothing!.... but rant online ofcourse. Thats seemingly the only way to deceive yourselves into thinking you have any power.

BTW when are you gonna execute all those threats you kids made over the Boko Haram prisoner transfer? Oh right ! I forgot all you can do is talk.

What is this slave ranting on about?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ideyontop:
[s]

And from your talks, I don't think you're a nigerian nor understand what's going on here at this time.[/s]

Shattap!

[img]http://media./media/gYfjv31RbMQso/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Misternas89(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
begod:
mumu, its only spirits that are imortal
Omo ale jatijati ni bobo yi shaa...shey i dey 4llow u reason? mtccchhheww ode na person wey hin moniker be imortal we dey reason wetin b ya own
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Wildrage: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sadist and hypocritical fools, always baying for blood like gluttonous witches. Ask them which law the man breaks and I bet 99% of them would become incoherent. How can someone be accused of forging senate rules? Is he the custodian of the rules? To what end would he be forging rules that is in possession of every senator and administrative staffs of the senate. The same hypocrites kept mute when Oyegun and cohorts were accused by a party member from Delta of forging his death certificate and presenting same to INEC. Why was Oyegun's arrest not ordered? Fools

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by drss(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
We don't have a President. We only have a dullard dauraticaly occupying Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by nakamora: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
DennisEche:
i hope i wont regret voting pmb the way his govt is going

You didn't vote for PMB.Check well your vote was for PDP/GEJ.Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
nakamora:

You didn't vote for PMB.Check well your vote was for PDP/GEJ.Stop lying.

Don't worry. Tinubu will soon circulate the memo for you sheeples to stop shouting "Sai Baba"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wildrage:
Sadist and hypocritical fools, always baying for blood like gluttonous witches. Ask them which law the man breaks and I bet 99% of them would become incoherent. How can someone be accused of forging senate rules? Is he the custodian of the rules? To what end would he be forging rules that is in possession of every senator and administrative staffs of the senate. The same hypocrites kept mute when Oyegun and cohorts were accused by a party member from Delta of forging his death certificate and presenting same to INEC. Why was Oyegun's arrest not ordered? Fools

I have been asking this question

How can one man forge the senate rules?

Based on what? How is this possible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biafra Question: Is Secession The Answer? / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto Commissions Kogi State Revenue House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.