Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. (2924 Views)

Remembering Brave Ohamadike Before His Fall And Escape / September 23rd Marks The Begining Of The End Of The World / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by kamair237(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2015
pipo dem di pray Soo Soo hard Make Buhari fail Y do How do How he go do two terms
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Ohibenemma(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2015
omenka:
Indeed.
omenka:
Indeed
Only if we are robots, controlled by button punches, should things have gotten so bad. Oga, you should know when to stop defending nau; that's "common sense" which, they say, ain't common.

I loved GEJ and supported him (not the PDP) to the last, but that didn't make me defend him when some policy somersaults were aired. The best I would do, then, was to show how rotten, across board (PDP and APC), our politicians were. That view, firmly reinforced by my Governor's latter actions - though I had initially supported him - led me to brand the saintly disposition of the APC as mere pretense. The current trends really justify that perspective.

I even wrote an article some months back on Buhari being Buhari and the APC being APC; this was geared towards individualizing our support posture to the few uncracked eggs in the basket, NEVER the whole basket: and today, my views there appear prophetic.

But even Buhari hasn't fared very well, so far. The Chibok girls are still missing, the Boko Haram scourge is back on the front burner, fuel scarcity is still an issue and workers are still being owed their salaries in many states.

Ministers haven't been appointed YET, the few appointments SO FAR have been blatantly lopsided to favour one part of the country, intra party crises have become the norm and vindictive dismissals and demotions have become trendy.

Now, someone points at an issue that threatens the very basis of our democratic experience and you still come out to defend? Let's use some common sense nau.

For those other supporters, who think voting for Buhari means unbridled blind support all the time, time will reveal the folly of your actions.

LaSt BuLLet: Buhari still has a lot of time to generate positive rating, he should use this time well... Already, I have many around me regretting their earlier stance on Goodluck's tenure; I still (jestingly though) tell them to afford the President more time, that might soon become impossible.

GEJ's last weeks made me love him even more, Buhari's first weeks haven't endeared me even a tiny bit more to him. Would the following weeks change that
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Badguytinz(m): 3:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Imortal001:
Fifteen million nigerians still believe in him! If buhari fall, we will support him to rise again

Ermmmm that number should have dropped to like 5 million ... just saying sad cool cool
Re: President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Nothing personal

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / The Scorecard Of our economy for the past 15 years according To IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.