Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (107012 Views)

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Sexy Ethiopian Women / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Ajuran:
endite why did you come on to tiny chat?

Fulaman good talking to u on tiny chat.....now you know i am a nice guy smiley
xcuse me? I aint gotta chat wiz strangers who said d@ am a disgrace
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by YonkijiSappo: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Ajuran:

Take care friend grin

Send me ur tiny chat link.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

What is the "West African negro" because I can link lots of "West Africans". Some times I wonder if you are truly Nigerian

These are West Africans (Nigerians):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqIxDbtstbE

Whenever I hear people say "looks Nigerian" I cringe and I know immediately they are not Nigerian or even West African.

This is another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUxI7EpSvkg

So what is this West African look? Don't make me link people from Senegal as well.

To you, all blacks alledgedly look the same.

To others, they do not.

Lets move on from there and stop derailing the thread.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:

To others, they do not.

you're the one digressing from the thread. Just face the facts fair and square.

If you were smart you would know that west Africa is more than just Nigeria and Ghana.
It includes Niger, Mauritania, Mali, Senegal, ivory coast etc.
There is not one distinct feature for west Africans compared to those in Southern Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
You sound like a sellout, why are there so many of you among nigerians.

kind of explains the slave trade though.

there is just no offer you can resist.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:
You sound like a sellout, why are there so many of you among nigerians.

kind of explains the slave trade though.

there is just no offer you can resist.
Lord in heaven above
How delusional can you get
Sell out for what?
Slave trade? Maybe you were a slave, neither me or my family were ever slaves, maybe yours was.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rivertemz:

Lord in heaven above
How delusional can you get
Sell out for what?
Slave trade? I am a slave, neither you or your family were ever slaves, mine definitely was was.

if it acts like a duck, then its a duck.

you don't need to post a picture of yourself when they dangled the mirrors and popcorn to get you to sell your brethren.

its obvious.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:

if it acts like a duck, then its a duck.

you don't need to post a picture of yourself when they dangled the mirrors and popcorn to get you to sell your brethren.
g
its obvious.
Fraudulent buffoon.
Keep on editing my quotes to make you feel better and deflect from your lies and insults.
It just makes you look weak and troll-worthy.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:

To others, they do not.

No, you missed the point.

To you, you said there is a "Nigerian look" or a "West African" look. I told you that you are completely wrong as West Africa is the most diverse region in Africa (and possibly the world). In fact, West Africa has so many phenotypes that I don't know where to begin.

West Africa has:

Sudano-Sahelid (Fulani, some Tuaregs, some Hausa, some Beri-beri, some Tubu, etc.)
It also has many people who resemble nilotics or people from Southern Sudan (A lot of pure-blooded Hausa, Kanuri, Songhai, etc.) Look at the pics below

1st pic is of a REAL Hausa man (not mixed like many Hausa of Nigeria are today), but you can sort of see a resemblance to Nilotic people of Southern Sudan with his magnificent dark colour.

2nd pic are of Fulani people (husband and wife), as you can see the phenotype is different.

The reason why West Africa is amazing is due to this diversity. There is no one look. But we are all black.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

No, you missed the point.

To you, you said there is a "Nigerian look" or a "West African" look. I told you that you are completely wrong as West Africa is the most diverse region in Africa (and possibly the world). In fact, West Africa has so many phenotypes that I don't know where to begin.

West Africa has:

Sudano-Sahelid (Fulani, some Tuaregs, some Hausa, some Beri-beri, some Tubu, etc.)
It also has many people who resemble nilotics or people from Southern Sudan (A lot of pure-blooded Hausa, Kanuri, Songhai, etc.) Look at the pics below

1st pic is of a REAL Hausa man (not mixed like many Hausa of Nigeria are today), but you can sort of see a resemblance to Nilotic people of Southern Sudan with his magnificent dark colour.

2nd pic are of Fulani people (husband and wife), as you can see the phenotype is different.

The reason why West Africa is amazing is due to this diversity. There is no one look. But we are all black.

a light skinned Hausa man is no less Hausa than a dark one. Its still the same culture.

A dark skinned Tuareg remains Tuareg, the skin colour does not remove his culture. it takes much more than that.

You are colour struck, that's why you assume colour is the determinant of features.

not so, that's a European or western concept, as is the term black.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:

a light skinned Hausa man is no less Hausa than a dark one. Its still the same culture.

A dark skinned Tuareg remains Tuareg, the skin colour does not remove his culture. it takes much more than that.

You are colour struck, that's why you assume colour is the determinant of features.

not so, that's a European or western concept, as is the term black.

I am not going to be insulting to you because I don't see the point to it. However, you are missing the HUGE AND BIG picture.

This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with colour. This is about the diversity of West Africa which has a plethora of phenotypes. Apparently, you are not paying attention to anything I'm typing. I don't know why. Maybe you can ask yourself that question.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
does it make sense to you to say there is no difference between west africans?

why is it only nairaland "nigerians" who we hear parroting this phrase? No offence.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
tpiander:
does it make sense to you to say there is no difference between west africans?

why is it only nairaland "nigerians" who we hear parroting this phrase? No offence.
Nairaland "Nigerians" <- LOOOL Abeg leave this site if You're annoyed Nigerians have this point of view. It's called nairaland for a reason.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by tpiander: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rivertemz:

Nairaland "Nigerians" <- LOOOL Abeg leave this site if You're annoyed Nigerians have this point of view. It's called nairaland for a reason.

shut up. Your point of view is your own, what concerns Nigerians?

Anyway, if the model you posted, is Nigerian on her mother's side, then I'll add her on the thread for maternal ancestry Nigerians.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by kaura5000: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
And second picture you post are not fulani.. those are hausa's although mixed ... fulaman why do you like fancying on pictures of some too dark hausas you said are pure who are just a small percentage of larger hausa people.. average hausa looks like dangote, president issoufou of niger republic etc.. I dont know where you get that idea of full blooded hausa resemble nilotic.. am hausa person but I dont fall to that criteria..maybe you should give me example of any famous hausa not just some google pictures you post here
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by kaura5000: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Whether mixed or not mixed we are just hausa..
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by kaura5000: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2015
What of does guyz singing in the video are they not hausa? But you fail to state they are hausa..but you just post a picture fr Google which has no authenticity
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 1:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Kaura, the 2nd picture are not Hausa....Everyone to you must be a Hausa lolllll. Also if you watched the first music video about the marriage and the guy trying to choose women, you would see that the last girl in the video also said she was Fulani.

Please don't mistake "Hausa speakers" for Hausa.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by kaura5000: 5:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol you guyz are the ones claiming everyone... to you any person that's beautiful or great you immediately claim him.. and for those guyz I know them I think he is a hausa singer naziru the other girl is also an actress
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by kaura5000: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Fula do you know this girl is a confirm hausa girl daughter of emir of daura umar faruk umar her name is sadiya umar

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
kaura5000:
Lol you guyz are the ones claiming everyone... to you any person that's beautiful or great you immediately claim him.. and for those guyz I know them I think he is a hausa singer naziru the other girl is also an actress

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and has nothing to do with ones' skin tone or "features". Most so-called Hausa-Fulani are actually just Fulanis mixed with Hausa blood and is the case with a lot of NW in Arewa (or Waila in Fulfulde).

You may not know this, but I find extremely dark skin very attractive. I'm not too keen/big on light skin. My point was to highlight how diverse West Africa is, not doing some kind of comparison like you think I'm doing. I myself wishes I was darker like the Hausa guy in the first picture. Of course I'm not a gay obviously but his skin looks really nice.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Fulaman198(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2015
kaura5000:
Fula do you know this girl is a confirm hausa girl daughter of emir of daura umar faruk umar her name is sadiya umar

Uh oh are you Sadiya Umar but not telling me? embarassed
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:

shut up. Your point of view is your own, what concerns Nigerians?

Anyway, if the model you posted, is Nigerian on her mother's side, then I'll add her on the thread for maternal ancestry Nigerians.
Why does that matter tho ?
That just proves to the racist horners that ethiopian men also date nigerian women.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ajuran:

You'll never see Nigerians marrying Somalis.
Omg if my parents hear I'm dating a somali they would disown me or even kill me.
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 3:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Rivertemz:

You'll never see Nigerians marrying Somalis.
Omg if my parents hear I'm dating a somali they would disown me or even kill me.

Lmao, Somalis and Nigerians are not even in the same planet.

Our women and culture is extremely different from Bantus.

But in all honesty we all know that if a Somali woman married a Bantu, the Bantu family would be very happy about having kids with nice feature, and the the bantu guy would feel like he hit the lottery, while the Somali family would disown the girl. This is the truth and you know it.

You can tell how entire threads are posted about Nigerian guys dating ethiopian women, as if they hit the lottery, you never see ethiopian men praising Nigerian women. lmao

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 3:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Ajuran:

Lmao, Somalis and Nigerians are not even in the same planet.

Our women and culture is extremely different from Bantus.

But in all honesty we all know that if a Somali woman married a Bantu, the Bantu family would be very happy about having kids with nice feature, and the the bantu guy would feel like he hit the lottery, while the Somali family would disown the girl. This is the truth and you know it.

You can tell how entire threads are posted about Nigerian guys dating ethiopian women, as if they hit the lottery, you never see ethiopian men praising Nigerian women. lmao
you do realize your people are the most feminine looking people in Africa.

You won't see a Nigerian woman or any other african woman lusting over a Somali or Ethiopian man, because she wants a muscular tall dark man. Ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali men are skinny, feminine looking, buck tooth and the poorest men in the whole of Africa.
Which woman would want to date a poor pirate?? that eats bananas for breakfast, lunch and dinner?? Ahahaha!

And maybe bantus celebrate dating Somali women, but west africans aren't bantus. West african families will shame their men for dating a Somali. That's the honest truth, finally hear it from a Nigerian that knows Somalis well.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
You will never see a Negroid woman look as good as this Somali woman

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Rivertemz: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ajuran:
You will never see a Negroid woman look as good as this Somali woman

I beg to differ smiley

She looks basic average compared to these

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

There is nothing wrong with being dark. But to me, there is a difference between dark skin and black skin as in conc black skin.

Smh. You have issues!
Re: Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) by Ajuran: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Rivertemz:

I beg to differ smiley

She looks basic average compared to these

i beg to differ too. The real beauty of a woman is in her hair. All those women have weaves and fake hair. Some even look like they abused the make up powder or they bleached. Notice you pick Bantus who look most like Horn Africans and look least like Bantus in terms of nose, hair, skin.

#Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos From Virgin Ceremony In Ogu, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.