Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? (51486 Views)

Do You Remember This Cartoon? / Do You Remember This, How Old Were You Then? / Can You Remember This Childhood Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by felifeli: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
You are not old enough

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Good morn Jemimaa01. Hope u had a great night rest
How about you ask her if she "rest in peace" last night?
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by ceejay80s(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Bubble gum no be old chewing gum, if u know BAZOOKA chewing gum na him realy show say u don old
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Yes ke!

#1 each..... You buy #20 worth, na your teeth go suffer am cheesy

Plus you go chew am till eternity
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Astutechris(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Lordave: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This is one of the best chewing gums ever produced in Nigeria,you unwrap it,chew it and read current affair questions and answers. I never knew when this chewing gum went into extinction and have forgotten it ever existed.
It's still being sold. Order for your packet now with a 30% discount.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you guys still on the matter?

Yeah we are. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Intendy: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
grin smiley can any1 remember dis sweet
remember am die
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by hadura29(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Princesschi:
I prefer it to banana chewing gum

Banana came in later, but there was sprint and there was bubble gum...
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by NemzySeries(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Make I see d person wey no Thief hin or her mama money to buy dat chewing gum or once visitors shw hauz & dem give guys small change na to fall in mallam shop den grin
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Plus you go chew am till eternity

Aswear!

Why our teeth no go fall off completely at 70?
The trauma wey this gum put am through no get remedy!
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by trapQ: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
she may not be... I'm just 20 and I remember it
Akeelahtunez:

Madam ur in ur late 20's grin
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Intendy: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
hapheeyxz:
I EVEN SABI D ELDER BRODA "SPRINT" DTS COCACOLA FREE GIFT BACK DEN.
chai do you remember gogo,Éclair's sweet
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Yeah we are. smiley
Like seriously? So what stage has the ministry reached now?
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Like seriously? So what stage has the ministry reached now?

Na oga go fit answer dat one.
He calls the shots you know.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Setaje(f): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Back then we used to call it shingun.......we didn't no how to pronounce chewing gum.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Rheetari(f): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
I remember this chewing gum vividly when I and my cousins way back, we'll be doing those daddy and mommy drama, one of my cousins that used to like begging will meet you while you're chewing it and she'll be like "gimme Nah" and you'll tell her it's in your mouth already and she'll be like "ehn, even though, gimme like that''. smh. how time flies.

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by creekman(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

I was expecting to see d picture of Bazooka bubble gum. For me, itz one of d oldest chewing gum.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by gaussy(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
gimastic:
is still in d market oo
It is still in the market in most states in the north. It usually shared in child dedications accompanied by kola and other local sweets, It's also used for marriage introductions in some instances especially the local areas.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by funkyshade(f): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
;DYelse
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Setaje(f): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
felifeli:
You are not old enough

I remember this one.....chaiiiiii lipsrsealed
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Ese00(f): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
The wrapping paper often comes with questions and answers.I remember it like yesterday
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Na oga go fit answer dat one.
He calls the shots you know.

Oga Ideology, madam say na u go fit answer my question. Oya, drop the gist. Which stage d ministry with her don move go reach now?
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

and you are??
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by chaxking(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
yes o. Dy should bring it back biko
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
shockwave91:
isn't this still on sale today? I'm sure young peeps will know it. Along with that banana one(don't know if u know that one)

Exactly.... Am young and I know it...
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Sorry o. I mean no harm. Could also say it to u brotherly
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

Exactly.... Am young and I know it...
u know d banana one?? smiley
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by AleAirHub(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Hmmm, My Grand Mama 1Naira Keep On Skipping Everyday Because Of These chewing Gum...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Maryalex1805(f): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
D twin broda na banana chewing gum
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
shockwave91:

u know d banana one?? smiley
Lol... I know 'em all
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by uzzyphilip(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Wat of jenka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.