Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love (3840 Views)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Tears! See What Happened To This Man When He Visited Pretty Girl He Met Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by cozy7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b] Ladies, while you might be doing some things happily, there are some crucial aspects in which you should never compromise evem when you are in love. Here are some things that you should never do for your man

1. Ignore Your Dreams

Just because he wants you to spend time with him or be around him always, should not make you feel guilty into turning down that big promotion or the chance to go for thyuat prestigious conference abroad. He should never ask you to make a choice between your dreams and him. There should always be a common ground to work on. Ask yourself, would you be happy in a relationship where you have to give up your hard-earned dreams? If he loves you, he will understand that your dreams and career are as important as his.

2. Modify your values

All of us have our own set of moral values and principles that we believe in. These values form our identity and individuality to a good extent. Never try to change your morals just because your man wants you to. Even if you two don’t share common values, he should always respect yours, rather than change them. This is not just about moral values; it is also about religion and beliefs. Such things cannot and should not ever be changed just because someone else wants you to do so.

3. Change Your Look

woman should never change her appearance or the way she looks only because her man desires so. Subtle changes are acceptable, like dressing and styling ones. But if he wants you to go for surgeries to change certain aspect of your appearance then never agree to it. He should admire your natural beauty and not work towards changing it. Just because he doesn’t like the way your nose looks or if he finds your ears too pointy, it should not guilt-trip you into going for something as drastic as a surgery.

4. Sacrifice your personal space

Even your family and friends need your time and attention, and this is something even you enjoy, right? So, never sacrifice your personal space and time that you should be spending with them just because he wants you to. Try to divide it and strike a balance. Just because you are in a relationship does not mean that you do not need anyone else apart from him. And, he should understand and respect that.

5. Forget Who You Are

Never try to act what you are not. Do not show that you are less intelligent than him just to boost his ego or only because it will make him happy. Men like independent women, so acting silly is not going to help at all. Also, you should not change your likes and dislikes for him. These things make you unique. So, do not lose your individuality and identity for a man. At least, not when you are being forced to do so

6. Starve Herself

There’s nothing wrong with being healthy. If you want to go on a diet or begin exercising, that’s great! Of course, you should only do so because you want to better yourself. Don’t do it in order to please the opposite se.x. And, of course, never use extreme methods like purging or starving yourself. There are plenty of ways to lose #weight and feel fit that involve healthy methods. [/b]

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by INTROVERT(f): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
7. Loose your virginity if not yet married angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by 400billionman: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
I see ^^^ are you a virgin ?
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
7. Loose your virginity if not yet married angry angry angry
Sanctimonious people like you piss me the hell off.

Why should you always use every opportunity to tell the whole world you are a virgin? That is a very extremely _stupid thing to do.

Chastity is good, but the current crop of virgins have this idea that they are better off than every other person simply because they haven't had sex. That is bullshit raised to the power of infinity. Virginity is a thing of pride. Be humble about it by not foolishly announcing it at every opportunity. Foolishness of any kind is a turn off. I doubt if you were ever taught that. . .

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by playboy99(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Virginity numero uno #ACE
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
shocked
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok I will tell my woman... After this ones nko?
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Silly..... Simply silly....
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Brownhypo: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goodyshoes:
Silly..... Simply silly....
you didn't even read the post,so luck up!
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by YOURMAN: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Introvert gal is simply a hoeish beech!
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Geezyayo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
TRUE!!!respect the realness of the post!!!
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brownhypo:
you didn't even read the post,so luck up!
Sorry if i misrepresented my post.... It was directed to Introvert for her childish, juvenile and naive way of claiming to be a virgin.....
It was simply silly...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
UnPretty" TLC

I wish could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you
Look into the mirror who's inside there
The one with the long hair
Same old me again today (yeah)

My outsides look cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I'm just trippin'

[Chorus:]
You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make up
That M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I too
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty

I'll make you feel unpretty too

Never insecure until I met you
Now I'm bein' stupid
I used to be so cute to me
Just a little bit skinny
Why do I look to all these things
To keep you happy
Maybe get rid of you
And then I'll get back to me (hey)

My outsides look cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I'm just trippin'
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gasout(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sleep with another man in order to secure a job for her man
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:

Why should you always use every opportunity to tell the whole world you are a virgin? That is a very extremely _stupid thing to do.

Chastity is good, but the current crop of virgins have this idea that they are better off than every other person simply because they haven't had sex. That is bullshit raised to the power of infinity. Virginity is a thing of pride. Be humble about it by not foolishly announcing it at every opportunity. Foolishness of any kind is a turn off. I doubt if you were ever taught that. . .

hmm #thinking
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm #thinking
Lolz...
What are yhu thinking.....??
Howdy..
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Lolz...
What are yhu thinking.....??
Howdy..

yeah its an interesting point

hi
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm #thinking
What about?
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its an interesting point
hi
Apparently, its a good point.....
Cuz girls need to know that life goes beyond your virginity status.... There's more to earn respect from a guy than just mere virginity....
Everyman would respect a girl who is smart, productive and pretty.....
In which case, the virginity status won't get to count or matter....
How's the night going...??
**do yhu keep late nights**
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
What about?

I don't know ive heard the point made before, but not so angrily lol
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't know ive heard the point made before, but not so angrily lol
I wasn't angry.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Apparently, its a good point.....
Cuz girls need to know that life goes beyond your virginity status.... There's more to earn respect from a guy than just mere virginity....
Everyman would respect a girl who is smart, productive and pretty.....
In which case, the virginity status won't get to count or matter....
How's the night going...??
**do yhu keep late nights**

yeah...

its ok and yeah I do. sorry have we spoken before? cant remember lol

hows your night
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
I wasn't angry.

Ok
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by ivyT(f): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:

odiegwu!
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
ivyT:

odiegwu!
Ogini?
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:

It is not the virgins you should be bothered about. Your type 'GAYS' are all over the world crying fowl on every social media handle. We should be concerned how to sniff you out.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by kamair237(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2015
if u don't do all the above den u r not in love... what's d man dere for... r u tryx to say d man will have no impacts/influence in your life??
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah...
its ok and yeah I do. sorry have we spoken before? cant remember lol
hows your night
Hy.... Doubt we've spoken or chatted before....
Would like to talk with you....
Howdy...
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by teepsee(f): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:

please tell that mutula of the highest order. real v don't make craby noise with it. well I hate replying her type cause it will make her feel foolishly important, while she is just making a big fool out of her stupidity.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Hy.... Doubt we've spoken or chatted before....
Would like to talk with you....
Howdy...

ok. are you from Texas? youre greeting me with howdy
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
I wasn't angry.

the font youre using makes everything you say sound even more serious

but your point is good

anyway i think the reason people say it all the time is because its hard to keep virginity so they feel they need some encouragement

not realizing that it makes them sound arrogant
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. are you from Texas? youre greeting me with howdy
Lolz...
Am full blooded Nigerian...
Would have connected with yhu outside of NL, save for my mail which is quite out of reach....
Instead of 'Howdy', lemme say ' How are you'....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.