Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love (3848 Views)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Tears! See What Happened To This Man When He Visited Pretty Girl He Met Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

the font youre using makes everything you say sound even more serious
but your point is good
anyway i think the reason people say it all the time is because its hard to keep virginity so they feel they need some encouragement
not realizing that it makes them sound arrogant
lolz..
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Lolz...
Am full blooded Nigerian...
Would have connected with yhu outside of NL, save for my mail which is quite out of reach....
Instead of 'Howdy', lemme say ' How are you'....

Ok. from where?

yeah e-mail is good.

yeah im good, and you? how was your weekend
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. from where?
yeah e-mail is good.
yeah im good, and you? how was your weekend
Aiit...
I'm in PH, work here in Port Harcourt....
Doing great....Back at the hospital...
My weekend was quite exhaustive.... Was on call duty on saturday and sunday....
Lots of patients.... Just chilling a bit for now....
My email is out of reach, I'd drop my digits here, after which you would acknowledge that you've gotten it, then I'd proceed to modify this post and take it off.....
Is that ohk by you...?
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Aiit...
I'm in PH, work here in Port Harcourt....
Doing great....Back at the hospital...
My weekend was quite exhaustive.... Was on call duty on saturday and sunday....
Lots of patients.... Just chilling a bit for now....
My email is out of reach, I'd drop my digits here, after which you would acknowledge that you've gotten it, then I'd proceed to modify this post and take it off.....
Is that ohk by you...?

meehn I love my country and my dear compatriots. check where I said to that Ghana man that I will never marry outside

nekwa this man o

make an e-mail address dear, it only takes 5 mins

where your e-mail don reach? e get leg go waka for PH
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

meehn I love my country and my dear compatriots. check where I said to that Ghana man that I will never marry outside
nekwa this man o
make an e-mail address dear, it only takes 5 mins
where your e-mail don reach? e get leg go waka for PH
Dont you feel its rather preemptive to inform me of 'whom you said you were not gonna marry'....??
I only asked for us to connect outside NL, that was a honest request....
I'm on phone now....not a PC..
If you aren't comfortable, then lemme not bother you further.....
By the way, where are you from....?? Are you Ghanian...??
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Dont you feel its rather preemptive to inform me of 'whom you said you were not gonna marry'....??
I only asked for us to connect outside NL, that was a honest request....
I'm on phone now....not a PC..
If you aren't comfortable, then lemme not bother you further.....
By the way, where are you from....?? Are you Ghanian...??

i don't feel so, since its a public forum. and i have proclaimed such many times

ok. if i make an e-mail address for you and give you the password, will you use it?

i wouldn't contact somebody i met on nairaland with my phone.

I'm Nigerian. i made my comment in jest
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

i don't feel so, since its a public forum. and i have proclaimed such many times
ok. if i make an e-mail address for you and give you the password, will you use it?
i wouldn't contact somebody i met on nairaland with my phone.
I'm Nigerian. i made my comment in jest
I feel this issue is stretching for quite long....
I know when someone just chooses not to be friendly.... Everyone knows this is a public forum.....
Let's not bother about it....
Seems you just dont want us to talk....
I may not always be handy to check mails, and stuff.... Cuz i dont really dig the e-mail thingy.....
Except for official purposes....
I didnt feel you would respond this way.....
So lemme tender apologies....
Wish you luck..
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

I feel this issue is stretching for quite long....
I know when someone just chooses not to be friendly.... Everyone knows this is a public forum.....
Let's not bother about it....
Seems you just dont want us to talk....
I may not always be handy to check mails, and stuff.... Cuz i dont really dig the e-mail thingy.....
Except for official purposes....
I didnt feel you would respond this way.....
So lemme tender apologies....
Wish you luck..

?

i don't mind talking to you, just not with my phone.

you can ask anyone on here, ive never given anyone my personal phone number or even my real name

wouldn't you be concerned if i just gave my phone number out jeje like that? without even knowing you first?

please whenever you manage to fix your e-mail or resolve whichever quarrel youre having with it, drop me a message
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

?
i don't mind talking to you, just not with my phone.
you can ask anyone on here, ive never given anyone my personal phone number or even my real name
wouldn't you be concerned if i just gave my phone number out jeje like that? without even knowing you first?
please whenever you manage to fix your e-mail or resolve whichever quarrel youre having with it, drop me a message
Lolz.... No p..
Nevermind...
Lets just leave it, i dont run around in circles....
Have a nice day....
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Lolz.... No p..
Nevermind...
Lets just leave it, i dont run around in circles....
Have a nice day....

and you too Sir!
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

the font youre using makes everything you say sound even more serious

but your point is good

anyway i think the reason people say it all the time is because its hard to keep virginity so they feel they need some encouragement

not realizing that it makes them sound arrogant
Interesting.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

lolz..
What was funny about what she said? Quack toasting methodology - "lolz" to everything your crush says, even if it's not funny. That only makes you look too needy. Create the email she asked for, and stop wailing about her inability to give out her personal phone number to a total stranger.

Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
Interesting.

are you being sarcastic
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
What was funny about what she said? Quack toasting methodology - "lolz" to everything your crush says, even if it's not funny. That only makes you look too needy. Create the email she asked for, and stop wailing about her inability to give out her personal phone number to a total stranger.
Jeez.
Its rather presumptive to tag anyone here as having a crush....
It doesn't take much to see or know one who is a troll....
You're simply not worth the attention.....
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

are you being sarcastic
No I wasn't. It's interesting because you're the first person to tell me that my font makes everything I say more serious.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goodyshoes:

Its rather presumptive to tag anyone here as having a crush....
It doesn't take much to see or know one who is a troll....
You're simply not worth the attention.....
Even a blind man can see the "anyone" having a crush on this thread.

So pointing out to you your wacky "toasting methods" makes me a troll? It wouldn't be out of place to call you a naïve simpleton.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
No I wasn't. It's interesting because you're the first person to tell me that my font makes everything I say more serious.

oh. yeah Times new roman makes everything look sad/serious to me. I never use it. Arial all the way

each to their own
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

oh. yeah Times new roman makes everything look sad/serious to me. I never use it. Arial all the way

each to their own
I don't use Times New roman. It's too ugly for me.

I use tempus sans itc.

Arial looks girly.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Goodyshoes(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
Even a blind man can see the "anyone" having a crush on this thread.
So pointing out to you your wacky "toasting methods" makes me a troll? It wouldn't be out of place to call you a naïve simpleton.
Like i said, no point with you....
It's evident enough.....
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
I don't use Times New roman. It's too ugly for me.

I use tempus sans itc.

Arial looks girly.

Oh. what about Calibri. I love Calibri

I think Arial looks pretty neutral

but what youre using does look quite masculine
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh. what about Calibri. I love Calibri

I think Arial looks pretty neutral

but what youre using does look quite masculine
Calibri is lovely, but looks too big.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
Calibri is lovely, but looks too big.

It doesn't! you even have to make it a size bigger to make it legible self

for me its Calibri or nothing on academic assignments

it used to be Arial Narrow but I grew out of it grin
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

It doesn't! you even have to make it a size bigger to make it legible self

for me its Calibri or nothing on academic assignments

it used to be Arial Narrow but I grew out of it grin
The font I grew out of was Monotype Corsiva. I used it for everything back then. For official documents now, I stick to lucida sans unicode.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
The font I grew out of was Monotype Corsiva. I used it for everything back then. For official documents now, I stick to lucida sans unicode.

haha monotype corsiva really

your work must have looked jazzy cool

lipsrsealed I hate lucida sans. it looks like the font that comes when your computer has a virus

I think it is! yuck
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

haha monotype corsiva really

your work must have looked jazzy cool

lipsrsealed I hate lucida sans. it looks like the font that comes when your computer has a virus

I think it is! yuck
Yeah, it did back then. Till I realized how ugly it was.

There are different types of Lucida though.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Catalyst4real: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah, it did back then. Till I realized how ugly it was.

There are different types of Lucida though.

[size=16pt] yeaaaaah theyre all ugly! [/size]
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeaaaaah theyre all ugly!
Yeah. Meant monotype corsiva though. One of the ugliest ever. Used to like comic sans as well.
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah. Meant monotype corsiva though. One of the ugliest ever. Used to like comic sans as well.

LOL comic sans. I used to love it but it makes your work look like its not serious

MC is for playaaas. did you consider yourself some kind of cavalier in those days grin
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

MC is for playaaas. did you consider yourself some kind of cavalier in those days grin
No. tongue
Re: 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love by Gurgle(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady / What You Should Know About VIRGINITY And WOMEN / How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.