Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! (72229 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by berrystunn(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
After you don read am. Dey there dey deceive yourself.

who go day with new pussyyy and smoke eyes they read that WHO?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MarieSucre(f): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:

who go day with new pussyyy and smoke eyes they read that WHO?
'new pussyyy'! 'smoke eyes'! what is the meaning of the above stated rubbish?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by berrystunn(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
MarieSucre:
'new pussyyy'! 'smoke eyes'! what is the meaning of the above stated rubbish?

mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MarieSucre(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:

mugu
yikes! more verbal diarrhea.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MarieSucre(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:

mugu
yikes! more verbal diarrhea. Shut it off.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by berrystunn(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarieSucre:
yikes! more verbal diarrhea. Shut it off.

now i understand why you are having issues with your gf

wake up
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MarieSucre(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:

wake up
Hehehehehe girlfriend? this is getting ridiculous!! how old are you again?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Godwinmbina(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
ohh that was nice
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by akanoye15: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
why love i see you are in abuja, why not lets meet to confirm.
veave:

Are you a bit bellied man undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MarieSucre(f): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
berrystunn:

wake up
What girlfriend. I'm a girl. *whispers* Bro it must be da kush.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by dada01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:
This is the problem with us Nigerians. We don't value what is ours.
What's special about her eating Nigerian food?
Don't we eat foreign food everyday? Do these foreigners that we eat their food run to social media and celebrate it as a thing of note?

So what the hell is our problem?

but you click on the link to see her eating it.
the thing there is that our foods are unique...
dont have much 2 say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video) / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.