Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast (12013 Views)

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by reportnaija(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
A Pastor, a woman and her two children died today after a male suicide bomber blew himself up at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jigawa area in Potiksum, Yobe state earlier today.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/atiku-mourns-victims-of-yobe-bomb-blast.html

cc lalasticlala Ishilove

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na toda undecided we dey mourn,tell ur cousin to act,delay is dangerous...

Last Sunday,i hit FTC it was a blessed week.
Today again anoda FTC after two days ban.
Baba God Noni.

I dedicate my victory to all the Christians who is suffering in the hands of islamic sects all over the world. God ll see u thru,if u say amen,click like...

Not forgetting all Edo NLS and my baby mama,Eno.

As for all dose bookers beneath me,una doh o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by DROGON: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
My Condolences to the families of the deceased.

But let me say this ATIKU KNOWS WHAT'S UP WITH BH.
SO DOES D³(D DAURA DULLA.RD) THEY BOTH CREATED THIS EVIL WHIRPOOL AND NOW IT HAS SUCKED UP THE LIVES OF MANY NIGERIANS.

IMMEDIATELY D³ WAS SWORN IN THEIR ATTACKS INTENSIFIED SO WE SHOULDN'T SUSPECT THAT HE IS INVOLVED IN ALL THESE, JUST GIVE THE OLD WINE SOMETIME IT WILL START TO TASTE GOOD(TELL HIS BOYS TO GIVE UP) AND THE GULLABLE ONES WILL FALL TO STUPOR AND PRAISE HIM FOR FILLING THEIR STOMACH.

BUT I REFUSE TO BE GULLABLE.

To show that President Michelle of West Germany does not care about the lives of Nigerians take a look at this.

Before the elections He was asked what his thought was about extending the Election.

He replied

"Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria were fighting wars and they conducted elections, What is Boko haram.?"

So He'd rather have the elections conducted by all means even whe the lives Nigerians are in danger.

He doesn't care abt us but his evil political plans.

My prayer is God save us from this because we've boarded a one chance Plane which is on auto pilot.

30 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Aare2050(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
over 700 hundred people dead in a month. about time to start thinking about peoples life, and see it as peoples life. imagine is south west, when you persive an odour from somewhere, u will think its either a dead goat or dog odour. but in the north, thats not the story. human body is scattered everywhere. government cant do anything about it, ngo's too are just trying. time for politician to start working. #GODSAVENIGERIA
#GODBLESSNIGERIA

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Bonapart(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rubbish!!!!!
How long will they wait to mourn
These Apc men should desist from social media for now or any publicity stunt
They should get to work already

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by UltimatePals: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
e try
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please Baba Buhari find solution to this problem asap jare

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by glimpse33(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
angry crocodile's tears

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
No defence Minister yet? People are dying out there and the priority now is Ekweremadu and co

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by eleojo23: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
And Buhari has not done anything, he has not even uttered a word about the whole situation.

Going by all the campaign promises, one would think that by now, this govt would have made significant progress in the fight against BH coupled with the victory that the military was recording before GEJ left but alas, we seem to be going back to square one.

#NigeriaNeedsaPilot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by DickDastardly(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atiku Baba, i sight you cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Dindondin(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
I also mourn them
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by ugogermany: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
But you are the cause of them, na ur boys!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by sotall(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
rip
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Princess042(f): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whether you mourn from now till tomorrow they are already gone.......

I think you(APC) should create strategies to stop this incidence from re occurring.......

RIP to the dead....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by loadedvibes: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
That kind crocodile tears tins. Politrickshan

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Ogbodavies(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
the end of BH is near.
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by mekanaky: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
recitation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Titto93(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
If all these top politicians are not involved, then who's behind all these?

IF these men doesn't act, then who will?

If all these top politicians should console, what are we to do?

If these top politicians don't support these boko harams, who does?

Please, stop this POLITRICKS!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by cybertuns(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
These dumb dullards emirs are just there so dumb forming turban ninjas on their throne for nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by gbaskiboy: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atiku weeps grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by rozayx5(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
auto pilot tijgz in naija

no president since gej left

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by thefakestan: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
RIP

Pple should call these idoits to order!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by muahmed(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Inside Ramadan
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Trailblazer1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
click Like if you think Atiku seriously mourned the victims

Share if you think its another public stunt

2 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emekamex:
But you and APC scammed Nigerians. You promised to end Boko haram in two weeks but over 1000 are dead in just one month of APC rule. Keep your condolence to yourself because you guys are not sincere about it.

Scam ayeraye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by bencliff1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
ATIKU RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH. HOW LONG WILL YOU CONTINUE TO PRAY,EVERY DAY YOU PRAY, YESTERDAY YOU PRAYED ALREADY YOUR PRAYING AS IF YOU CARE. PLS MAKE I HEAR WORD NA ONLU FOOLS YOU PEOPLE WILL DECIEVE

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by sdindan: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari is just breaking records.
DAVID MOYES OF NIGERIA.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by Ucbiu(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
God 1 baba, this boko haram are not Muslim [b]cus dey are not practicin the teachings of Islam, the religion of Peace,
May the gentle soul of the deceased rest in perfect peace, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast by kay29000(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmm! But these Boko Haram boys are vexing right now. It could be revenge for all the killing of their members a few weeks to elections by Jonathan. I think Buhari will make a strong move on them this week...I have that strong feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Fire Breaks Out At Power Transmission Station In Abuja / Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / APC Women Pay Courtesy Visit To Hope Uzodinma Ahead Of Women Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.