Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. (9301 Views)

Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? / Large Scale Chinchin Production Solution / Start Your Own Website Hosting Business Now Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
More than 10million loaves of bread is eaten by Lagosians on a daily basis. If a loaf is N100, that is N1billion shared amongst bakers every single day.

Its a viable business. If you have decided to venture into it, we are here to provide you with all the needed Bakery Equipment all fabricated here in Nigeria. All our machines are very easy to operate and very durable. Plus, they are very economical.

With the effect of this economic recession, We just have to review the prices of our packages. Please bear with us.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

SMALL SCALE BAKERY BASIC EQUIPMENT
Half Bag Oven
Half Bag Mixer
Small Miller
Dough Divider
Slicing Machine
Working Table
64big loaves capacity Trolley.

Total: N2.9m

MEDIUM SCALE BAKERY BASIC EQUIPMENT
One Bag Oven
One Bag Mixer
Big Miller
Dough Divider
Slicing Machine
Working Table
Moulder
64big loaves capacity Trolley.

Total: N4,090,000

LARGE SCALE BAKERY BASIC EQUIPMENT
Three Bags Oven
Two Bags Mixer
Big Miller with Conveyor
Dough Divider
Slicing Machine
Working Table (4 by cool
Moulder
128big loaves capacity Trolley.

Total: N6.8m

Attached are the Equipment.

Bakers Quest Consultant is A division of SEPSOTECH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES

More than 20years experience in Bakery and Kitchen Equipment fabrication

You can contact us for more inquiry and/or ordering.

Jimmy: 0809 591 9701, 0802 910 4664
(Whatsapp only)
Contact.mcbnig@gmail.com

Factory Address: Shop 3, 14 Shop Complex, Green Lake Bus Stop, Amule Asipa, Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos.

Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Trolleys

Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by HAH: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
I want to start a bakery but want to start small, if assuming am going to use the small basic package
what size shop will I need?
How many loaf is the small oven going to make at a go ?
How many loaf can I make in a day with this. ?
What energy does it use,Gas, petrol 2lectricity or coal

Thanks
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2015
HAH:
I want to start a bakery but want to start small, if assuming am going to use the small basic package
what size shop will I need?
How many loaf is the small oven going to make at a go ?
How many loaf can I make in a day with this. ?
What energy does it use,Gas, petrol 2lectricity or coal

Thanks

We are very sorry for the delay in replying sooner.

You will need a 12 x 12 shop, with the half bag capacity oven, it will bake 32big loaves at once. It will run on Gas. Its very economical. The other equipment on the small scale package will run on electricity. A 4.5kva will be enough in case of power outage.

Thanks. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Delafruita(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Maximus85:
Trolleys
the building below is currently been used as an eatery upstairs and a bar downstairs.steps are currently been put into place to move the eatery downstairs and convert the top to a bakery.I added a pic of the interior to give you an idea of the available space so you can advise us on the type of equipments we can get.please note that the we intend to have a full on bakery service including bread,snacks,shawarma,cakes and other things like ice cream etc.we will be grateful if you could advise us on the possibility of housing the bakery upstairs and how to go about it
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Delafruita(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
a
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by cunleo: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good day,

I am interested in your bakery equipment.

I want to start a medium bakery just for bread, I just secured a place and am looking for equipments especially Ovens with a 2bag capacity.

Pls. kindly send me your quotation with equipment specifications, on my email cunleo@yahoo.com
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
cunleo:
Good day,

I am interested in your bakery equipment.

I want to start a medium bakery just for bread, I just secured a place and am looking for equipments especially Ovens with a 2bag capacity.

Pls. kindly send me your quotation with equipment specifications, on my email cunleo@yahoo.com

Sent ever since.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by maneasy: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
I want to start a large scale bakery just for bread, I need guidance and the feasibility studies with the type of equiment.
What do I need apart of this equipment

Pls. kindly send me your quotation with equipment specifications, on my email maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
maneasy:
I want to start a large scale bakery just for bread, I need guidance and the feasibility studies with the type of equiment.
What do I need apart of this equipment

Pls. kindly send me your quotation with equipment specifications, on my email maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk

OK sir
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2016
To all our esteemed clients and prospects, we at Sepsotech Construction Services have received notifications from our material suppliers that the raging exchange rates would soon be reflecting on the prices of materials.
We want to serve you best and make our Quality and Durable Bakery and Kitchen equipment very affordable. Therefore we are admonishing our clients to decide quick on proposed projects before the increase in price.
Thanks for your patronage, without you, there's no us. We promise to remain loyal to you.
Thanks.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by aronkulu(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
I need a quote for a bread mixer n miller on a small scale .email is egadex02@yahoo.com
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by bsatTech(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
I about to start a bakery on a large scale production. Kindly send me any feasibility report on bakery and prices of all equipment that will be required. My mail address is grandghilo@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
bsatTech:
I about to start a bakery on a large scale production. Kindly send me any feasibility report on bakery and prices of all equipment that will be required. My mail address is grandghilo@gmail.com

Thanks.

I'm sorry, we don't do feasibility report as at now but I will send you our catalog.

Thanks.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Evagbosoria: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hi, Maximus85. I want to start a medium size bakery. Please send me your catalog so i can see price details. numdes@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Evagbosoria:
Hi, Maximus85. I want to start a medium size bakery. Please send me your catalog so i can see price details. numdes@yahoo.co.uk

Check your email pls
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Our identity.

1 Like

Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by dbynonetwork: 7:14am On May 05, 2017
Maximus85:
Our identity.

Nice write up bro! I need a small size bread mixer (6kg) for my home bakery business.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Nice write up bro! I need a small size bread mixer (6kg) for my home bakery business.

Sorry for the late response.

Our smallest mixer is 12.5kg and its N220,000.

Best Regards
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by dbynonetwork: 7:00am On May 20, 2017
Maximus85:

Best Regards

Never mind! Thank you for responding.

Can it b powered by a medium size generator?.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Never mind! Thank you for responding.

Can it b powered by a medium size generator?.

Yes, from 4.5kva
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by dbynonetwork: 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
Maximus85:

Yes, from 4.5kva
Can I have your contact no.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Maximus85(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Can I have your contact no.
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by dbelovd(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Maximus85 post=56688982]

Best Regards
[/quo

Can u explain d 12.5kg? Is it the capacity of dough mixer? Can it can mixes12.5kg once or in one hour? Or is it the weight of d product.

Pls enlighten me
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Fatherson: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
A friend is interested in setting up a bakery capable of handling 15 bags of flour daily expandable to 30 bags within one year.

Kindly send your catalogue and recommended equipment list with prices and maintenance services available to finafoodsltd@gmail.com

The location is Abuja.

Thanks
Re: Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. by Mesilon(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
ur whatsapp number is incorrect

(1) (Reply)

Chin Chin Available For Wholesale / Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor / Steel Design ,fabrication And Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.