Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. (24320 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / 48 Bodies Buried After Jos Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by listica(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:
May Allah grant peace to the decease. Amin

More than ever before Buhari needs to act fast, by sacking those potbelly chiefs.

More than ever before we see why pdp shouldn't be allowed to govern. these sick and diseased individuals that call themselves opposition almost celebrating the deaths of innocent Nigerians the same people they wish to rule.
Bro is like u sel ur brain to buy akara
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by anwo247: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
#BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Pluslargent(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Op..with your reporting style you should consider a job in conflict zones reportage..thats if the cigarettes let you live that long.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by dayojags10(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2015
sey op remember say 'i they there nah 14yrs imprisonment'
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by fpeter(f): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2015
While running away, unconfirmed report suggest they threw an hand grenade at a white garment[b] Celebrum, Chruch.[/b]

Guy...na Celestial o no be Celebrum cheesy
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
#BringBackOurJonathan angry

I wonder what Buhari is really doing as the President of this country, besides travelling out of the country every week.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by veave(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
watts75:
Today started as a normal day, it was around 9:45pm I was just walking past the Izala mosque besides Yan Tayah junction, when I stopped to buy what would be my last cigarette When I heard a brust of multiple gunshots.

I had planned to quit smoking today and Infact since the Ramadan fasting began, I have been buying just a single stick thrice a day just to cut down on the number of cigarettes I smoke.

As usual, I stopped at Babawo to buy my good night stick, when I heard the shooting. I immediately dropped to the floor and behold, I saw the gunman shooting directly at the Mosque on RAPID MODE. Then from the direction of GOOD NEWS Chruch, another Gunman started shooting at people running away from the scene.

I remained calm and pinned to the ground observing and watching, then all of a Sudden, a young man dash from the direction of the first gunman and head straight to the mosque and detonated his explosive. Immediately after the blast, the echo of advancing youths chanting "Allahu Akbar" coming towards the scene of blast forced both gunmen to escape from the scene. While running away, unconfirmed report suggest they threw an hand grenade at a white garment Celebrum. Chruch, while another account said irate miscreants burnt the church.

However, at as 12:00am, 18 ppl are confirmed death. Both gunmen escape and the apparent target was Mallam Yahaya Sani Jingir the National President of IZALA sect.

If we could remember. After Boko Haram have killed Albani Zaria, Shekau have explicitly stated that the next target

Please dear, I don't understand. Why are they angry with the Muslims too. This is supposed to be a holy month. Are they not fasting? So they bomb both mosque and church. What exactly do they want?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by listica(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
micklplus:

What should happen to the other muslims? The Igbo muslims? The Naija Delta muslims?
Make your point and move one. Please, don't be silly.

Thanks
those once ar fake muslims
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by listica(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

Please dear, I don't understand. Why are they angry with the Muslims too. This is supposed to be a holy month. Are they not fasting? So they bomb both mosque and church. What exactly do they want?
Is not a true religion, they preach for peace while they hate,look around the whole world and tell me who r d and tell me the trueth,which religion dey cuz palava
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by cashkid: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin

Even Dulllardiinho knows he is in deep poo

To govern Nigeria is not by "I'm a military man", bla bla bla ... but by the special grace of BABA GOD.
U go soon kill urself on top this man matter I swear, the most painful part be say the man no even know say u dey exist irrtespective of wateva name u call him.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by dokyOloye: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2015
From d past behaviour of d typical northern muslim,I know it's not a grenade that set d church on fire but d misguided muslim youths whose brain have been programmed to believe that any bad thing that happens to them including d inability to impregnate their wives is caused by Christians.
That na my only concern.For all I care,they could bomb themselves to smithereens so far they leave churches and christians alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by jonadaft: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
kestolove95:
Buhari cal ur boys to oda
Why are you so senseless?
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

More than ever before Buhari needs to act fast, by sacking those potbelly chiefs.

More than ever before we see why pdp shouldn't be allowed to govern. these sick and diseased individuals that call themselves opposition almost celebrating the deaths of innocent Nigerians the same people they wish to rule.

And where did you see PDP coming out to celebrate the death of BH victims or is that weed you smoked this morning already working?
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
hayoakins:
What is Buhari really doing? I thought few weeks to the election, the Nigerian Army was on the offensive while Boko on the defensive. What stopped the mission?

I pray not to regret campaigning and voting for you

Voting Buhari was one of the mistakes many Nigerians made excluding me sha. Buhari is a wolf in sheeps clothing..
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Zico5(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
stepo707:
#Bring back our Jonathan
Oponu, so that ur looting can continue, God will never allow us to see the tragedy called Jonathan again.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Jonathan:

Why are also so senseless?

Why are you so daft?
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by jonadaft: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

Why are am i so daft?
Because your father is also daft. Daftness runs in the family.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
jona.daft:

Because my father is also daft.
Daftness runs in my family.

Oh...i see! Sorry bro
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
so sad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
so sad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by autocorrect(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
jammani:
May Almight Allah continue to guide, guard and protect my family and your family

May Almighty Allah put to shame those who mention your name on doing a mischievous act.

I hereby testify that there is no god but ALLAH, prophet Muhammed is the last messenger and apostle

Recruit! na So e dea start... u just read that some miscreant burnt a church out of anger.. na Church cause am? Bigots!
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by fx45(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
watts75:
Today started as a normal day, it was around 9:45pm I was just walking past the Izala mosque besides Yan Tayah junction, when I stopped to buy what would be my last cigarette When I heard a brust of multiple gunshots.

I had planned to quit smoking today and Infact since the Ramadan fasting began, I have been buying just a single stick thrice a day just to cut down on the number of cigarettes I smoke.

As usual, I stopped at Babawo to buy my good night stick, when I heard the shooting. I immediately dropped to the floor and behold, I saw the gunman shooting directly at the Mosque on RAPID MODE. Then from the direction of GOOD NEWS Chruch, another Gunman started shooting at people running away from the scene.

I remained calm and pinned to the ground observing and watching, then all of a Sudden, a young man dash from the direction of the first gunman and head straight to the mosque and detonated his explosive. Immediately after the blast, the echo of advancing youths chanting "Allahu Akbar" coming towards the scene of blast forced both gunmen to escape from the scene. While running away, unconfirmed report suggest they threw an hand grenade at a white garment Celebrum. Chruch, while another account said irate miscreants burnt the church.

However, at as 12:00am, 18 ppl are confirmed death. Both gunmen escape and the apparent target was Mallam Yahaya Sani Jingir the National President of IZALA sect.

If we could remember. After Boko Haram have killed Albani Zaria, Shekau have explicitly stated that the next target
And in all these, you couldnt even manage to take just one picture... Knowing fully well that we love pictures so much on Nairaland. You no try at all...... Truth must be said.

Not even a single picture... angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by midolian(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
jammani:
May Almight Allah continue to guide, guard and protect my family and your family

May Almighty Allah put to shame those who mention your name on doing a mischievous act.

I hereby testify that there is no god but ALLAH, prophet Muhammed is the last messenger and apostle
Amin ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by joseph1832(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
jammani:

Funny thing is your testimony doesn't stop others who make this same testimony from wrecking havoc.

I believe you guys should know "action speaks louder than words".
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by mecussey(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
applord:
smiley

Op I'm happy for you.
Here's your second chance.
Do quit smoking.

RIP to the dead (tired of typing this line)

Una never see anything...its not easy to quit addiction. As far as he is still takin the last sticks...no stopping be that. I don talk many times say i go leave beer, but na story.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by onyibajoe(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2015
APC are not enemies of PDP and vice versa. They are same people;enemies of you and I if you are not one of them.
vedaxcool:

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by stepo707: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Zico5:

Oponu, so that ur looting can continue, God will never allow us to see the tragedy called Jonathan again.
I give you months from now, you will want same thing as I do now.BTW, that abuse was not necessary
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Bokoharam the true believers and followers of allah have begun to kill other muslims who condemn thier acts. . I guess bokoharam alone cannot islamise nigeria so fellow muslims must be terrorised into coming along.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Bolosiye: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2015
labamo07:
To every sponsors of Boko Haram, may your souls never have peace, may your generations live to witness extreme sorrow as you continue to inflict pains on innocent victims. Amen...........
Amen
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Demmzy15(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
stinggy:

Saved by the Cigarette..

By this account, it's obvious BH is not about Religion but Ideology of this evil doers.
Imagine killing worshipers in a mosque and still shouting Allah Akbar.
BH is a common enemy that should be fought by all irrespective of religious belief.
No it was the youths that were bombed, they rushed out of the mosque to confront the attackers. The youths were the ones shouting Allahu AKBAR not the attackers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mum On Her 95th Birthday (Photos) / Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.