Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:21 AM

Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. (3194 Views)

My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
So such kind of people exist. Na wa o
Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by thelish(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
I had a similar case, mine was kinda worst. but I was told its not with her clear eyes. because she is a very loving woman who can give her full salary to a stranger. she loves my step siblings with her life. But she hates me with passion. They gang up to kill me with my dad's gun one night, I had to run for my life to an unknown destination at age 19. its a long story that have season one to hundred. but rightly now, she is denying everything she did to me. she said am lieing. the love comes n goes, its not fully clear yet but far far better.
Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blood of Jesus!!!!
Shit really happens!!!
My dear thank God you bond with your siblings...just ignore your parents to their folly...

1 Like

Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
@jaybeyblu

I'd love to have a private conversation with you .
Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by thelish(f): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
jaybeyblu:
Now I have made a decision t want to totally cut off from them, they are more harm than good and very toxic us. I thought all we change when we get married but I see how they are almost wrecking her home. Thank God for her type of inlaws. I read about narcissistic parents and my mother is an ideal candidate.and the only solution preferred is cutting off entirely. I don't want them to even be at my wedding and my sis mother inlaw is saying that they are my parents it is their right to be there, but they said they don't want and honestly I am through with them, because I know they want to use it to trap me especially trad wedding and my mom's friend was telling me how my mom keeps telling her how she would show especially me pepper, especially when I want to get married. I have had it up to here and I don't mind only doing court wedding and my husband to be would just fulfill all the things in the list for the village people and all that. And ignore that of my parents because I am tired.. I pray God gives me an understanding husband and inlaws,. As for my future kids. god would help us to become good parents, now I am aware of how a child can be damaged when their upbringing is terrible. So we deliberately try to be not like them.. We are very close as siblings and my siblings see me as their mom. And I thank God for that.. I have a niece now and I see how my sis loves her.. And I know she would be a good mother.. My own mother tormented me that I was a wicked child that she went through labour for 2 days. But my sister went through labour for 2 days also and she doesn't even remember because she is over joyed that she has a child. God help us all..(thanks all for your kind words) God bless you.
my dear urs is kinda better than mine. I should have been dead by now, if not that I ran away from the house at age 19. The experiences have made me a stronger n independent woman. am married now with kids. And I love them with my life.

1 Like

Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry you had to go through that.

It will only keep getting better for you in Jesus' name.
thelish:
I had a similar case, mine was kinda worst. but I was told its not with her clear eyes. because she is a very loving woman who can give her full salary to a stranger. she loves my step siblings with her life. But she hates me with passion. They gang up to kill me with my dad's gun one night, I had to run for my life to an unknown destination at age 19. its a long story that have season one to hundred. but rightly now, she is denying everything she did to me. she said am lieing. the love comes n goes, its not fully clear yet but far far better.
Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by thelish(f): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
cococandy:
Sorry you had to go through that.

It will only keep getting better for you in Jesus' name.
amen to ur prayers. its not sth u can write down cos u will get tired.that was the period I met my hubby. when I said he was there for me when I was down, I was referring to this period. his love survived me. At that moment, money wasn't my problem, all I wanted was love, care, a shoulder to lean on n a home. All this he gave me. he helped quit suicide attempt. my dear, its long ooo. I can say my life is a testimony. Thanks love

2 Likes

Re: Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. by jaybeyblu: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Sure! @Emperior1 you can send me a DM..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls / You Shall Reap The Fruit Of Your Labour / My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.