Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? (33040 Views)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by neyohh: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Risking a lot having sex on the first date.

You don't really know this person..

But our educated progressives will tell us otherwise that it's normal in the west . Where's your statistics.

Anything in life, use your brains, stop listening to perverts for advice

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by OpinionCounts(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
@ op, nature itself should teach you some things without asking people for their opinion. I can bet you know the answer to this question deep down inside you.
Some things in life do not have their answer as Yes or No, some things in life have their answer in COMMON SENSE.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by royalamour(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shortyy:
yup, it does.

Not true.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ugbarreta(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Well, for me it doesn't necessarily means she's cheap. But most men feel it does because somehow ur mind will be telling that's how she goes about sleeping with other men. For me if I sleep with you on a first date but I still find the qualities and am looking for in a woman in u. I'll go ahead and make u my wife.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage.

Or what do you think, guys? wink

The girl that gave me sex on the first date is the best gf I ever had presently single though. I regret loosing her, she genuinely loved me, she just had this trust issue.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes it does but what does it matter, it also make the guy an unserious man.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by VirginSearcher(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wow.. 2015 thread in FP

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Newboss(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
First date, last date, fûck na fûck.

She's cheap if she directly or indirectly fûck for money or some strategic advantage. Meaning she has a price and can be controlled.

Whether you believe it or not, women love to fûck

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by virago(f): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dapcity247:

If he has money and status
Your thought would be different

No it won't , every lady isn't necessarily after money , status or fame
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by seanery: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who knows, if you dem dey gv u TaTaTa as u type this

Shortyy:

well, not to you, but to me, i wouldn't even sleep with you on the 3rd date.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by pizzzy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
If she's cheap she's cheap. What you should watch out for is, if she's pretending not to be (cheap). Besides if you knack her on the 2nd date or after 6 months all na still fornication.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by gbolswag(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Its cheap
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Sbsrules: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
it's wrong period...Only a married man and Woman that should be having sex. Fornication is a sin to yourself and also to your body.

God's will is for you to be holy, so stay away from sexual sin.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Queenserah26(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
I agree

okabe:
Forget about sex before marriage and cheapness, I'll do you one better...this I have to say, IT MAKES YOU VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY (believ me, u go loose trust pass as naira dey loose value). Your spouse will always doubt your chastity and faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
virago:

No it won't , every lady isn't necessarily after money , status or fame

Ok
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by pepperandsalt(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Capital no
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:
I've been wondering.....most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it's the only criterion to ascertaining feminine decency. They say it gives the guy the impression that you're too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy.

But to me, it's not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get jilted. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage.

Most times yes it’s supposed to be cheap bt there are exceptions based on setting, mutual connection, personalities involved and mindset.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by addexx: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:

you'll later feel highly insecure about that your babe you smashed on the first day if you decide to take the relationship to the next level.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Calitoscassius(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Naaa!! If you see what you like take it. Before someone else does.
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by meobizy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
We’re backward in this corner of the world so things will remain the same regardless of endless discussions. Many females claiming no sex on the first date will quickly jump into bed with desirable males. That motto na for their pocket. Whether the act makes the woman cheap depends on her personality. A lot of women have nothing more to offer after unsatisfying sex so the man moves on immediately. Others are able to turn one night stands into meaningful relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Curious345: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curi0us345:
you think it's only you that can troll?
let's see how this goes
so smellysperm who doubles as antiAPC2023 has just created another moniker and named it curi0us345..

Wawuuuu. This one pass terrorism oo..

Lalasticlala over to you . I trust your judgement
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Ttnaj: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes it does
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by femi4: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joromi1:

A guy that will dump you will still dump you even if the sex comes after 100days. Don't mind them, they just introduced so many rules of engagement in a relationship to favour them
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Curious345: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
I hate cheap sex .. do I have a problem?
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by brightDdon(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
JeffreyJamez:
I Don't believe in a lady being "cheap"....because even the "expensive " ones still get heartbroken.. in fact I kinda respect them. I see them as people who see what they like/want and go for it straight up,no time to waste,but unfortunately, some foolish "boys" will always take advantage.... so no...I dont....but then again.. [b]must sex define a relationship?[/b]

As them ooo.

Must you have sex
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Kayyus09(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
I need job, I beg
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sterope:
What type of men are mothers giving birth to these days? What manner of topic is this?

SHUT UP MAKE WE HEAR WORD!!!

HOLY HOLY

NA UNA TYPE DEY HIDE FVCK FOR BACKYARD
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
It doesn't make the lady look cheap, it shows the lady is actually cheap abeg!
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Sterope(f): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Can you read? There is no part of my post shaming sex.
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP MAKE WE HEAR WORD!!!

HOLY HOLY

NA UNA TYPE DEY HIDE FVCK FOR BACKYARD
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Roma10: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
to me is really a sing that she do love u am OK with it
Re: Does Sex On First Date Make A Lady Look Cheap? by effido666: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
For me not at all ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Kids Have Crammed Immoral Song / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? / Family Photos Of Five Female Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.