Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) (47635 Views)

Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lolaxavier(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Saw this on someone's facebook wall and thought to share.

Be very careful while using pressure pot. It can be very dangerous. Make sure U did not open d pressure pot after what U are cooking is done; until d pressure pot is cool n d pressure is release.
Always ensure you read the manual of any product you buy very well before using/operating.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by tmv10(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
why always me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
HOLY MOSES...

*SWITCH OFF PHONE*

13 Likes

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
1000ways to die... Mehn very tragic

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lolaxavier(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
This is what is called god of blood!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by nerodenero: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
This incident means every letter in the word TRAGIC embarassed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by tinuolababy(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Eeewwwww cry cry
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by angieberry(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Oh my God!!!
I've never trusted those things, from the shrill whistle to the steam...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lolaxavier(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2015
angieberry:
Oh my God!!!
I've never trusted those things, from the shrill whistle to the steam...

Well, if well operated, no wahala. My mum has been using it for a long time and there's been no problem till date. This is just an unfortunate scenario...

5 Likes

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by unuane1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
My God. what a tragic.......
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by helovesme(f): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
wow.

the modern GENUINE pressure cookers have various safety mechanisms that are done in such a way that there is no way you will be able to open the pot or remove the 'metal cork' untill the pressure/steam within the pot has reduced.

i grew up in a household that used pressure cookers for sooooooo many years and there has any been any incident with them.

the pressure cooker must have been fake or sub-standard or maybe she tried forcing open the pot .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lolaxavier(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
helovesme:
wow.

the modern GENUINE pressure cookers have various safety mechanisms that are done in such a way that there is no way you will be able to open the pot or remove the 'metal cork' untill the pressure/steam within the pot has reduced.

i grew up in a household that used pressure cookers for sooooooo many years and there has any been any incident with them.

the pressure cooker must have been fake or sub-standard or maybe she tried forcing open the pot .

Not everyone has the financial power to buy original

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by helovesme(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
lolaxavier:

Not everyone has the financial power to buy original

then they should stay off pressure cookers and stick to normal cooking pot ! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lolaxavier(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
helovesme:

then they should stay off pressure cookers and stick to normal cooking pot ! undecided

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by helovesme(f): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
lolaxavier:

what

is it by force to boil beans, ponmo, shaki or bokoto with pressure cooker undecided

why go for a fake, substandard product knowing fully well how 'dangerous' pressure cookers can be.

6 Likes

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lolaxavier(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
helovesme:

what

is it by force to boil beans, ponmo, shaki or bokoto with pressure cooker undecided

why go for a fake, substandard product knowing fully well how 'dangerous' pressure cookers can be.

Sorry Ma...no vex..

1 Like

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by BlissB(f): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Holy Mary!!!......na so dat eye take go...eeeeyah
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by eightsin(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Damn!
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
shocked shocked Eleda mi ooo

Ori iya mi ooo cry cry

helovesme:
wow.

@bolded, very true. That's how the pressure cooker works. So I'm wondering how true this post is.

1 Like

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by IlekeHD: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ewwww
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by freesinzu(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chai, abeg which 1 be pressure pot again, she regular pot no de again ni. Naija to de copy shaa sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by Qweenedo2(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
My goodness shocked
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by b3llo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shit!

Holy sh.it!

Holy Fvcking sh.it!!!

Allah ya kawo sauki. We should be careful
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by phlio(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
tym to do away with mine

1 Like

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by TheDauraMallam: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nairaland kids. Ora come devour.
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by guitarmanpharell(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
O gara gan...
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by vickoozy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Adunbilivit
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by olaolulazio(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yeeepaaaaaaaaa!

How did this happen?
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by martineverest(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
gguess d sspeed of the stopper was supersonic

1 Like

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its a fake picture and shows how gullible most people are who use facebook.

Stories like this show that the same way white people believe everything they see on the internet, Nigerians are coming close to the same fate.

2 Likes

Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by lovethchioma(f): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
oh my gosh
Re: Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) by sigmundfreud(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Osanobua!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.