Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nani Signs For Fenerbahce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nani Signs For Fenerbahce (456 Views)

Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil / [video] JJ Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever @ PSG Bolton Nigeria Fenerbahce Frankfurt / Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nani Signs For Fenerbahce by askmike2k2(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Fenerbahce have announced the signing of Nani from Manchester United.

The Portugal international arrived in Turkey to undergo a medical on Sunday with a view to finalising a deal after the Super Lig side had agreed a fee with the Red Devils.

And the club have now confirmed that they will unveil the winger as an official Fener player on Monday at 17.00 CET.

Nani spoke of his joy at the prospect of playing in Istanbul after he was met at the airport by a large group of fans.

"I really am very happy to be here now," he said.

"I see this as a new opportunity in my career. This is an opportunity for me to show myself. I want to be successful.

"I've seen all these fans coming out for me and I was really happy. I want to show them my best football. I always do the best that I can.

"Fenerbahce are a club I have always known. Fener is a club that aims high."

Nani, who spent eight years at Old Trafford, was on loan at Sporting Lisbon during the 2014-15 season, making 27 Primeira Liga appearances.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/13336142?ICID=HP_BN_1

Re: Nani Signs For Fenerbahce by SuperSuave(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
there was really a huge crowd, at a point I wondered if it was Nani they signed or Messi grin +

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Focus / FIFA 15 MVP Tournament / Nigeria's Olaitan Hopes Spell At Twente Will Boost Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.