Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (56866 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Women Treat Side Guys Better Than Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
cococandy:
I hear you.

So what about when the man is being rude or nasty to the wife or her family? Is there a portion of 'your culture' that addresses that?

No let me guess. It doesn't matter.
Your culture is not interested in respect for a wife.

If she mentions it, it is western grin
Respect for a spouse is only African when it is directed to the husband and his family.

Yeye things.

Well i have never rude to her parent and will never even be rude... I am a very calm guy and if you ask people around i swear out of 100, 99 will never say bad about me in term behavior and kindness... I base in cotonou and always comes around every 2 weeks, Sometime i come around weekends... Upon setting her up with business, I make sure provide everything they needed at home She stay with my kids and her 2 brothers and a sister.. None of my brother or sister with with them... When am building my house, I always send her money to buy everything isn't that enough trust? Now she went behind me with her parents ( Father, Mother, Sister and brother's) but land and started building... no one hear my story and ever blame even her pastor and his wife... All they tell me is to just make sure am taking care of my kids. And when ever i come around nobody ask me about her, all people ask is about my Kids if am hearing from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
bukatyne:

If she cannot confide in you her lover and husband, you who she shares a bed with then she is better off married to her parents/father.

Maybe you both should just get a divorce and marry your family

OR

Go Back to the drawing board, divorce your parents/family and start cleaving to each other.

If your parents did not leave their own parents and cleaved to themselves, you might not have them as a support system today.

My husband comes first before kids or family.
I come first before our kids or his family.
Well there's no need going to the drawing board it's late already,

Mind you I always tell my wife even my mother that my kids come first, If you like come with another story that without her will i have kids that story for the god's... My kids come first....

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol! Of course I do.
5minsmadness:

Sorry to butt in on your very interesting conversation, but are u saying you find nothing wrong with the last point he raised above?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm not talking about you in particular

That was me generally speaking so to say
bashydemy:
Well i have never rude to her parent and will never even be rude... I am a very calm guy and if you ask people around i swear out of 100, 99 will never say bad about me in term behavior and kindness... I base in cotonou and always comes around every 2 weeks, Sometime i come around weekends... Upon setting her up with business, I make sure provide everything they needed at home She stay with my kids and her 2 brothers and a sister.. None of my brother or sister with with them... When am building my house, I always send her money to buy everything isn't that enough trust? Now she went behind me with her parents ( Father, Mother, Sister and brother's) but land and started building... no one hear my story and ever blame even her pastor and his wife... All they tell me is to just make sure am taking care of my kids. And when ever i come around nobody ask me about her, all people ask is about my Kids if am hearing from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:
I'm not talking about you in particular

That was me generally speaking so to say
Alright, We are different woman with different thinking and reasoning... So i always stated my opinion based what have seen, Heard and go through on that bondage called marriage. All iz well
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
I see everything wrong dear grin
5minsmadness:

Sorry to butt in on your very interesting conversation, but are u saying you find nothing wrong with the last point he raised above?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Joy1706(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
bashydemy:
Well i have been a very good husband and anyone any woman would pray for, In the past i never do anything behind her back, Sometimes whenever i want to give my brother's money senior of junior she will be the one to give them so as to make them like her more and none of my family ever mingle into our affair, My parent my might not even visit us sometimes close to 2 yrs, She stays in the house i build with her 2 junior brother and 1 junior sister, I provide for them none of my family stays with us i swear with the day i was born. But i change my way when she and her family went behind my back to buy land and started building house without even discussing this with me... After i get to know her father now called me that i should not be annoy that he try to tell me but it's because am too busy and i ask what happen to briefing me on phone will i ever ask her not buy afterall i am the one that gave her the to compensate her for not been around for her Birthday.. After this i change and stop discussing about my business, life or anything with her since she dint discuss with me either... So that was the genesis of the problem.. The main issue is She is a christian and i am a Muslim and her mother stood her ground that we can never get married but she is pregnant then and i hate abortion.. Still i try everything but her mother is the main enemy of the family and i should just let her go. I no wan die young oo.
So her father should have come and prostrated before you and asked for your permission to build a house for his family?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
mekybabe1:
I see everything wrong dear grin
Ah ehen, na now you come.
no probs wink
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Joy1706:

So her father should have come and prostrated before you and asked for your permission to build a house for his family?
Are you alright? she is building house for herself without my consent and she and family keep it away from me... So if i happen to be your brother how will you advice me on that?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Adeboyefa(f): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Some men are "single" on Facebook but married in real life and their wives never post "Happy birthday to my darling husband" on his timeline. The deception is easier in long-distance relationships.

How is a single lady to know he is married? Many women are side-chics without knowing it.

If the other woman doesn't know he is married, doesn't HE know?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.