Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (56939 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Women Treat Side Guys Better Than Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by xynerise: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:

Tufia!!! You are right though, the issue of sex plays a major role. Those women Wey ho enter house begin wear draws instead of G string shey Una dey hear grin
What the hell is Draws? grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by yorubadelta(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
fm7070:
There is more to it than mete the eye.
Some married women are so boring and not romantic
They get relaxed and lose shape after giving birth to 2-4 children
This is not about age but packaging
When their husband warned them in soft tone, they always think he was joking
Not taking him so seriously
Sometimes, they are insensitive to the sexual needs of their husband
When they eventually allow sex, it is always missionary style and they will just lie down like a log of wood
leaving the man to just satisfy himself and even pretend as if sex is nothing to them whereas, they enjoyed it,
but did not make the man feels the excitement
One the other hand, mistress out there is ready to rock any style with you
she makes you feel you're a man and that sex is to be mutually enjoyed
she dance and twist for you during sex, giving you a real sense of action
she knows what to do to get you awake even up to six or seven rounds
Sucking your penis is not a big deal to them.
So, what are we talking about?
3 things are very important to men: Food, Sex and good character
If you can cook good food with good character but without good hot sex
men may cheat on you
If you can rock your man's world sexually and feed him well but with few bad character,
he may be managing you
Am talking from experience
A word is enough for the wise

Smh. Nawa for this comment sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by fm7070: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
yorubadelta:

Smh. Nawa for this comment sha

lol
Am talking to you from men's psychology
If you find any man in the condition i stated who doesn't cheat
It is because he doesn't have the opportunity
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
xynerise:

What the hell is Draws? grin
These grin they are called marriage killers! grin

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by iPopAlomo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
King Solomon... 300 wives... 700 concubines... nobody bashed him...

Young man... One wife... One girlfriend... he's the demon...

continuu...
daris God in everything we're doing...

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
yorubadelta:
Gone are the days when an average young lady anticipated being graced with the title of Mrs Somebody. Nowadays, there is a growing trend of young girls being proud to be dating a married man/sugar-daddy. Aside from the scandalous Toke/Maje/Anita saga, Former Governor in Nigeria reportedly beat up his wife recently in London because she confronted him for impregnating his mistress. This same man publicly displays his love for the young girl he has been dating since she was 18yrs of age.. He showers her with the finest things of life whilst treating his own wife with disdain.

In day to day life, so many women suffer in the hands of their husbands, you will see men spending all their earnings on women outside but refuse to pay their own children’s school fees. This is what I find so disheartening… Morality is so unpopular in our present day.

But.. who is to blame for this new shameless trend? The “seductive” young ladies or the men who have trained them to believe it is more rewarding to be a mistress.

Share your thoughts..

HAVE YOU EVER DATE A MARRIED MAN? undecided
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
PunterTim:
U are obviously deranged,i pity d dude... #SomeMenDisgracingRealMen
lol. You must really think your opinion is of any value to me grin

clown!
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
because of top much drama from those wives.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:

LMAO!! marriage killers indeed mehn!! grin grin

SOME WOMEN THO undecided
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by xynerise: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
o: Da fuq!!!!!! shocked grin grin
Is she a clown? grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bridgetown:

The only reason most men love their wives dearly is because of the side chick in their lives. They always help to kill boredom in exchange for cash and goodies.
interesting story. Tell me another one cool

with all the marital stress and pressure that comes with child rearing how come African women don't have side dudes to ease the marital tension cool

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
LMAO!! marriage killers indeed mehn!! grin grin

SOME WOMEN THO undecided
Bro can you imagine this? The sight of these things alone go turn me off completely grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
xynerise:

o: Da fuq!!!!!! shocked grin grin

Is she a clown? grin
A circus clown grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by chlowi(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
Nobody is going after the men. They are going after the girls themselves. The way some married men deny their marital status, take off their rings and pursue young girls is alarming sometimes. If I didn't experience it, i'd have thought it was a lie.

As usual blame the west undecided

Western men respect their wives. You don't mess with your wife like a fool around here or you will have grave consequences if she wants to drag your ass to court.

Pls blame who's to blame.
From blaming the girls, you've turned to blame the west. African men are no longer polygamous?

Will it hurt you for once to apportion blame where it belongs? Ugh! Jeez!

U nailed it. Let the men who defend themselves do so foolishly, we all knw they do the chasing nd entice these gals with material things .

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Bro can you imagine this? The sight of these things alone go turn me off completely grin
grin no be only you o... i hate it to the very core !! grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by MissAma(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
The reason for this is simple,when men engage in pre-marital sex! The society doesn't realy have an issue when young men have sex indiscriminately,there is "nothing" like a virgin boy!
As such a lot of men "sample" different ladies before finally settling down to one in 'holy matrimony!'
You know they say "bad habits don't die easily"...so how then do you now expect same men to fulfill their vows religiously?Thats like a no-no for them,its only those who have the genuine fear of the most High God that choose to obey his instructions,simple!
Those that don't,continue to crave for "variety",which unfortunately they have been used to before walking down the aisle!
The Bible(God) was right when He said "say no to fornication"....
If a man had not tested several,he would appreciate one...since afterall that's all he knows!

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by trapQ: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
You just won the debate.

Every other point is irrelevant. if parents trained their children properly there would be less issues like this.
FrancisTony:

Gone are no such days.

Proverb 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old, he will not depart from it.

If husband and wife, spend more times in teaching their children about morality, they'd never depart from it when they are of age.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by PunterTim(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
mredwifeosband:
lol. You must really think your opinion is of any value to me grin

clown!
Knew it wuldnt...
Top-Class Fool
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by anwo247: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
The God's are not to blame.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by fF01(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
#BLAMESOCIETY

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by trapQ: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
God bless you. bless your mother, bless your father, bless your siblings, neigjbours, everybody around you - because they all had a part in raising a well cultured, enlightenment man like yourself. you seem to me to be one of the few sane guys on here. what a nicely written reply. I'm in love with you now. let's get married already

coldHeat:
The man is the problem.

Its that simple.

A man is and must always be a symbol of strength and self-control. I cannot blame a woman for anything when a man is involved. As the head and fore-runner he is automatically responsible and irresponsible if any event occurs within the influence of his power and he falls short of the standard.

Only an animal would beat up his wife.
If he loved the mistress so much why not marry her?

I have always said as well that "women may be the source of all the problems of the world, but it is we men that are the problems of the world".

Do your research, any woman today that is happy or sad, or hurt or mad, it is a man that made her so and not another fellow woman.
We men are the architects of the misfortune that is come upon this world. If we all can act mature for just 5 hours every day I am sure the world will be a much better place.

Imagine if every father was always at home (and not outside chasing another man's daughter in a bid to treat his male organ to a temporary, sensual venture only possible by the laws of oscillatory motion and lubrication found in physics) raising their daughters well to feel and know they are princesses and their sons to always cherish, respect women and treat them like queens, imagine how our society will evolve morally in a few years...

But no, all we have are children who think they are men (because they have large male copulatory organs or academic titles {MD, Phd, Msc, Bsc, MON, HIV,} ) and the world belongs to them living in sheer stupidity, fathering sons and daughters who will obviously out-do their own calculated acts of foolishness.

As men, the future of this world, this eternity, though spotless like a virgin awaiting her first sign of bleeding, is very much in our own hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by trapQ: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
how do I favorite this

I just hit 10000 likes and 3000shares.
still looking for the favorite button
coldHeat:
The man is the problem.

Its that simple.

A man is and must always be a symbol of strength and self-control. I cannot blame a woman for anything when a man is involved. As the head and fore-runner he is automatically responsible and irresponsible if any event occurs within the influence of his power and he falls short of the standard.

Only an animal would beat up his wife.
If he loved the mistress so much why not marry her?

I have always said as well that "women may be the source of all the problems of the world, but it is we men that are the problems of the world".

Do your research, any woman today that is happy or sad, or hurt or mad, it is a man that made her so and not another fellow woman.
We men are the architects of the misfortune that is come upon this world. If we all can act mature for just 5 hours every day I am sure the world will be a much better place.

Imagine if every father was always at home (and not outside chasing another man's daughter in a bid to treat his male organ to a temporary, sensual venture only possible by the laws of oscillatory motion and lubrication found in physics) raising their daughters well to feel and know they are princesses and their sons to always cherish, respect women and treat them like queens, imagine how our society will evolve morally in a few years...

But no, all we have are children who think they are men (because they have large male copulatory organs or academic titles {MD, Phd, Msc, Bsc, MON, HIV,} ) and the world belongs to them living in sheer stupidity, fathering sons and daughters who will obviously out-do their own calculated acts of foolishness.

As men, the future of this world, this eternity, though spotless like a virgin awaiting her first sign of bleeding, is very much in our own hands.

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Men Bashing thread
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by liquidmetall: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Who gave birth to Jesus? Mary - woman.

Who saw Jesus first on ressurrection? Mary Magadalene and other women.

Who condemned Jesus to death? Pontius Pilate - man.

Who betrayed Jesus? Judas Iscariot - man.

Tsk! Tsk!! gringrin

So what are you inplying?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by liquidmetall: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Tsk! Tsk!! gringrin

So what are you saying?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by darlenese(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op edit the topic
It should read:
"Why stuupid men treat side chicks better than wives"
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by skyfullofstars(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thats's why I believe that we should empower women and make them independent. In case the marriage fails for whatever reason, she will be able to finance herself without sticking to the husband. This is also related to the young girls chasing married men: if these girls grow up thinking "I will be independent, finish my studies and become a professional" she will never need a sugar daddy.

I also believe it is highly important to be religious, spiritual, why? Because once you're close to God, that's all that matters, nobody can bring you down, God is there for you. So in case your husband cheats on you, you could move on happily, knowing that God is there for you, and also knowing that you have the resources to finance yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
iPopAlomo:
King Solomon... 300 wives... 700 concubines... nobody bashed him...

Young man... One wife... One girlfriend... he's the demon...

continuu...
daris God in everything we're doing...
How do you think that's possible? How can one man be sleeping with a thousand women?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by skyfullofstars(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
5minsmadness:
The man has told you he is married, yet you still go after him.
Then tomorrow you marry and pray the same won't happen to you.
If the women had more dignity I'm themselves and refused spreading thier legs inspite of financial gains offered then there would be fewer mistresses.

In the end society is to blame. In our wisdom we have gone far from God and morality. Baby mamas are now celebrated and those who castigated them are accused of slut-shaming. They are admonished not to judge. And society continues to rot.

If we can retrace our steps and return to our high levels of morality and shun western curruption maybe we can pull ourselves out if this quagmire.

Yes, let me add that having a sugar daddy is the same as being a pro$titute... The only difference is that you don't stand on a corner for clients, buy you're still selling your body for money! Even if money comes in the shape of a gift, same story.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by dubylhover(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Tsk! Tsk!! gringrin

y dont yu just becum a transgender..*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
dubylhover:

y dont yu just becum a transgender..*spits*
What's stopping you from becoming one? Must you tell me?

Oniranu jati jati! *scoff*

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by iPopAlomo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:
How do you think that's possible? How can one man be sleeping with a thousand women?

King Solomon is wiser than me and you combined... he figured out his way...
if you ask me... one wife... one girlfriend is fair...
besides... the bible and the Qur'an said he's got one thousand women... if I have my way sef... I'm going to have 100 women...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.