Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero (28023 Views)

How To Build An Action Hero Body For An Action Film / Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
Here are three of the exclusive pictures of top Nollywood Star Emeka Enyiocha who is the number one Action Hero in Nollywood poised to be the best anywhere.

These photographs have never been posted or published before. And I am doing so for the first time only on Nairaland

COPYRIGHT WARNING:

No part of these photographs may be reproduced or distributed in any material form or in any medium, without permission from the Copyright holders or their assignees, King of Kings Books International.

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by casper(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2006
this guy looks ugly with the hairy chest, ewwww embarassed undecided
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2006
He is 100% better looking than you. grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2006
Change the ibo accent, remove the scar on the forehead and we could have the worlds first black James Bond tongue dan dan, DAN DAAAAAAAAN. . . . . cool
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by dolliepie(f): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2006
never knew d scar on his forehead is so obvious,he acts good and i like him.d one i love most is 11;45 with chioma chukwuka as his girl friend.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2006
Just wait and see the new Emeka Enyiocha!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by dolliepie(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
lets see d new one plsssssssssss.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2006
Well, Emmy is even online with me and reading the posts.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by casper(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2006
Orikinla:

He is 100% better looking than you. grin
have you seen me b4 ni, if you see me sef u will fall in love wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2006
Really? Yo Emeka you rule man! i love ALL your movies cool when you dey come see us for PHC
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by casper(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2006
he is a very good actor and Nollywood is growing with pple like him, keep up.

wqas just being naughty at first.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
You made him leave you fiend, my first celebrity chat-up gone thanks to you!! i hate you!! why do you have to be so damn nasty!!! angry
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by rikkyjen(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2006
I like Enyiocha's role in Wanted Alive,I prefer him acting the role of armed-robbers in film.His[b] gheto love [/b]acting was another thrilling film ,he brought out the waffi and igbnoness in him. cheesy grin.

Thumbs up for him cheesy
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2006
Casper,
Of course, I knew you were only teasing and not taunting Emeka Enyiocha. wink

Raymand,
Emeka Enyiocha grew up in Port Harcourt before moving to Lagos. cool

Rikkyjen,
Thanks for your kind words. smiley

The best is coming our way.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by enugu(f): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2006
I don't know about the action hero bit but I like Emeka Enyiocha because he is not fake, i.e his acting. It's very natural. I especially liked him in 'The Message', i think it was, where he played alongside, Chiege. More grease to your elbow, nwanna wink wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by ify2love2(f): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2006
I think the guy is real. He acts natural. He has is own class, he doesn't want to be somebody else.

Who knows, if given the right opportunity he might be NIGERIA COMMAND.

Keep being yourself - Emeka, we your fans love you.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by ify2love2(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2006
I think the guy is real. He acts natural. He has is own class, he doesn't want to be somebody else.

Who knows, if given the right opportunity he might be NIGERIA COMMANDO.

Keep being yourself - Emeka, we your fans love you.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2006
I have over 50 pictures of Emeka Enyiocha and here more of them. They are meant for the photo gallery of his website.

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2006
Nice pictures, but I am still not feeling him. That wig makes him look ridiculous,did he have to wear it in that film? Jeez! Abi he is reading these posts? Good sha. Mekus, Emmy,good morning!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by elampiro(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2006
I like watching this guy's films. He is good. I started liking him when I watched one of his old films 'Peace Maker', in which he acted Achebe.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by goodguy(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2006
He's married to Bukky Wright?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Chiori(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2006
goodguy:

He's married to Bukky Wright?
Man-o, you are really KPOD. And that is a compliment, though some don't think so.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by boleyn(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2006
Emeka's a great actor.He is certainly doing his homework,cos its clear to see that he's gotten much much better on the job.I wish him well.One thing though, please lose the linen,
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2006
Emeka Enyiocha is not married.

Here is one more picture and you can see the others on his website later.

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by anniebear(f): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2006
nice pics there
i love all hie movies
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
Well, the good news is Emeka Enyiocha is going international to rub shoulders acting films with A-List actors and actresses where the challenges will bring out the best in him.

RMD is becoming old school.
Saint Obi is getting older and losing form.

Ramsey Noah is getting fat.

Emeka Enyiocha is still young and in top form and ready for the world.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2006
With all these pics, he is winning me over but .,.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by LoverBwoy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2006
are these pics really meant for his website? they are not glossy n proffessional enough

good actor, i hope he choose his own clothes when acting some of his boutique clothes are really awful
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Busta(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2006
100% igbo boi!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by kiki(f): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2006
ha aiite but watsup with the wig and the hairy chest ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by goodguy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
Chiori:

Man-o, you are really KPOD. And that is a compliment, though some don't think so.

What does that mean?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by ladykool(f): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2006
oh boy! dis guy no gree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: CitizenGO Files Petition To NBC To Stop Airing / Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) / 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.