Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) (18468 Views)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The 1st 10 People / FREE Logo Design Session. {(Submit Your Logo Design Request)} / Free Logo Designs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2015
For the sake of those that didnt follow this thread from first page....ill save you the stress of going back and forth.

I present again the first round of request.

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2015
wink

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2015
smiley

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2015
I present second round of request wink. Note: i'll make modification to some works as requested and upload later.

I say thank you to God for the Knowledge strength and courage to pull this off. I say thank you also to logo/graphic designers on this forum whose works has been a source of inspiration, i'll not shy away from mensioning names in no particular order, @erad twale, @spywareczar twale, @lordspiritual twale,@astralgirl twale like they say in yoruba, "omode to ba juba agba aroko kale" lol.

descifa

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2015
wink

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2015
wink

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Rextab(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2015
@descifa I like ur works,keep it up.what software are u using?
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by classicyung(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=deScifa post=36830409][/quote] Pls forward to My email pls Classicyung10@gmail
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
baaayloe:
Op please kindly help me to create a logo for my blog Irawo Entertainment. Thanks

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Iamoilprince(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
deScifa:
This offer goes to first 20 request.

Check out my portfolio on Behance
Behance.net/descifa

how far bro ? pls help me conclude the stuff. The timing is not favourable
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Iamoilprince(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2015
deScifa:
This offer goes to first 20 request.

Check out my portfolio on Behance
Behance.net/descifa

my request is a month + now. Jst correction is taking close to 2weeks. If u cant do it u should hv told me so i can source for another one
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Instinct20(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Bro! Please would you help me out on a logo design for my gaming company (game center) - "Ravers Game Hub". email is otommy2020@yahoo.com
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by noble4d(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Lovely and Tanks.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Iamoilprince:

my request is a month + now. Jst correction is taking close to 2weeks. If u cant do it u should hv told me so i can source for another one

Its been about a week since i posted anything meaningful here cos i have been down with typhoid. Its however amazing, that despite having my contact you choose to come here to show arrogance over a job you are not paying for, i really dont know if to say sorry or reciprocate your silliness. Besides you dont expect me to put your job very high in my priority if i have to consider my health, paid jobs i have to deliver and time. If however you are still interested, pass your apology via this very thread and i will have it delivered first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Iamoilprince(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2015
deScifa:

Its been about a week since i posted anything meaningful here cos i have been down with typhoid. Its however amazing, that despite having my contact you choose to come here to show arrogance over a job you are not paying for, i really dont know if to say sorry or reciprocate your silliness. Besides you dont expect me to put your job very high in my priority if i have to consider my health, paid jobs i have to deliver and time. If however you are still interested, pass your apology via this very thread and i will have it delivered first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Ok, am very sorry. Was hoping to start up my business long ago. I never knew you were sick. Please pardon me.

I pray for ur quick recovery
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Ok, am very sorry. Was hoping to start up my business long ago. I never knew you were sick. Please pardon me.

I pray for ur quick recovery

Apology accepted lol grin.....you'll have it 12:00 pm tomorrow....will send it to your email.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ade6999:
Hello,
I know you've stop taking request for logos and after view the designs you've done I can only say " absolutely brilliant".
I'm setting up an interior design business I would really love for you to design my logo.
The name is DAVA interior.
My email is aderinsola.odunsi@gmail.com
If you can I'll own you one.
Thanks

P:S. Something with a modern touch
Black background
One more thing, that mirror effect looks nice

You can contact me @ descifa@outlook.com to request for quotes i already closed the free offer. thank you
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Instinct20:
Bro! Please would you help me out on a logo design for my gaming company (game center) - "Ravers Game Hub". email is otommy2020@yahoo.com

Sorry i stopped taking request for free jobs u can contact me @ descifa@outlook.com to get price quote.

Thank u
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Iamoilprince:

how far bro ? pls help me conclude the stuff. The timing is not favourable

Do you have a slogan ?
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Iamoilprince(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
deScifa:

Do you have a slogan ?

Exploring the world in comfort.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Exploring the world in comfort.

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Iamoilprince(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
thanks alot bro. this is a world class standard. I rly appreciate.

God bless u and enlarge ur coast! AMEN
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Bro being an architect who has a creative mind, I must say you are really blessed. What amazed me about you logo designs is not just the beauty but the ability to define the business through the embedded graphics. I give you a 10/10 score! Keep it up. I have changed my mind about doing my logo, I will pay you to do one for me when I am ready for my photography and cinematography biz. This is too good to be gotten free. Its worth paying for.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
Bro being an architect who has a creative mind, I must say you are really blessed. What amazed me about you logo designs is not just the beauty but the ability to define the business through the embedded graphics. I give you a 10/10 score! Keep it up. I have changed my mind about doing my logo, I will pay you to do one for me when I am ready for my photography and cinematography biz. This is too good to be gotten free. Its worth paying for.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, I am humbled by your words and would aspire to do even better. Stopped taking request for free jobs a long while ago after the quota I stipulated to accept free request was exceeded, this thread was created as a sort of awareness/advertisement and also to have a portfolio to refer people to. I look forward to your patronage. You can reach me at info@descifa.com or descifa@outlook.com when you are ready sir.

Thank you sir
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by williams20(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=deScifa post=36392874][/quote]

Waoh
I'm impressed
Can you send the jpeg format to my mail
I can't download from here

peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by LordTrezy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
deScifa:
Still Waiting for submissions dear Nairalanders
I got to this thread late. Better late than never. Boss kindly help me with a logo for my online retail store. the name is awali. you can send it to richardbanks949@gmail.com.
Thanks. slogan: Rediscover a great shopping tradition
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by vkon2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
bro can u help me with this VKONRESP executive suit
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by vkon2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
bro can u help me with this VKONRESP executive suit
can send it on vkonresp59@gmail.com
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
LordTrezy:

I got to this thread late. Better late than never. Boss kindly help me with a logo for my online retail store. the name is awali. you can send it to richardbanks949@gmail.com.
Thanks. slogan: Rediscover a great shopping tradition

sorry i stopped taking request for free logo design. You can contact me at info@descifa.com for price quotes.

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
vkon2:
bro can u help me with this
VKONRESP executive suit

sorry i stopped taking request for free logo design. You can contact me at info@descifa.com for price quotes.

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
porkpie:
thank you very much for this wonderful design. But you omit enterprise the full name is Investment & Commodity Exchange Enterprise. God bless you ma broad. I will call you for more discussion on how to get the hard copy.

check your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) / Whiteboard Animation Vid For Your Products/Websites. Voiceover: UK n US accents / GWR: Chancellor Ahaghotu Breaks Record For Longest Painting Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.