Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (34025 Views)

Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Man Strangles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
A 26-year-old man, Toba Afolasade, has been remanded in prison by an Akure Chief Magistrate Court sitting at Oke-Eda, the Ondo State capital, for allegedly killing one Adejoke Olalekan, a 16-year-old girl.

The accused person, who was at the weekend brought before Magistrate Victoria Bob-Manuel is facing a two-count charge of killing and unlawfully having carnal knowledge of the victim.

The police prosecutor, Supol Isah Atanegbe told the court that the accused person committed the offence at about 3:30pm at Idi-Araba camp road, Ijegun via Ile-oluji, Ondo State on June 26,2015.

According to prosecution, the accused person killed Adejoke Olalekan by strangulating her to death while raping her.

The plea of the accused person was not taken as no counsel stood for him.

The prosecutor prayed the court for adjournment of the case to enable him send the duplicated case file to the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) for legal advice. He also urged the court to remand the accused person in Olokuta Prison pending the outcome of the advice from DPP.

In her ruling, Mrs Bob-Manuel ordered the remand of the accused person in prison and adjourned the case till August 19,2015.

http://leadership.ng/news/445087/rape-man-jailed-over-rape-murder-of-teenage-girl

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by dahdah: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
BAD NEWS EVERYWHERE, MAY THE LORD HELP US

13 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by DuchessLily(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Double crime

Castrate him for rape, hang him or sentence him to life imprisonment for murder

10 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by jaygem(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kill him too but a very slow and painful process. No time! angry sad

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by iyatrustee(f): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
What amazes me is why men cannot insert that their thing in a socket box anytime konji holds you and you do not have girlfriend angry

No be cucumber and candle i hear say some women dey take hold body?

Where he is going to now, I pity for him backside!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Necrophilia things.

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Kennywills7(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
The world is fastly coming to an end
God hv mercy

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by agarawu23(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
na wa
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by flames007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
iyatrustee:
What amazes me is why men cannot insert that their thing in a socket box anything konji holds you and you do not have girlfriend angry

No be cucumber and candle i hear say some women dey take hold body?

Where he is going to now, I pity for him backside!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
And Death and Konji were thrown into the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rape cases today
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
B
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
this is some fvcked up sh*t! Damn some men!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by efilefun(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
The kain news hitting FP today ehnnnn, but whats the work of soap and Vaseline if not to relieve those fools of konji instead of raping/ killing someone

enlargement1:
Naija undecided
we talking about someone raping a giirl to death you still advertising ROD enlargement here!!!! chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by koikoi2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
I need d picture of dat man, I will personally kill him.

5 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by adorablepepple(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided,after having sex with her forcefully, he took her life forcefully. He shall rot in hell n will not know Anything good in his miserable life

6 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by husnath(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
kai dai ris God oh
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by eipreel(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
nawa o...frigging tired of bad news in this country cry can we have good news flowing from now on dear Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by emmanuel2015: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Neyo230(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rip to the Dead,the man must be KILLED too

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by kfrosh: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
death sentence he should get and to anyother intending rapist out there

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by urCreator(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
YORUBA'S ON THE NEWS

Y ALWAYS US

10 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by mightycrown1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
BAD EGG, A DISGRACE TO SW.
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
lets protect our girls and women instead of raping them....let our respect for women grow beyond the heavens..even if the lady is an ashawo let us still respect her....this message is to all boys and men in Nigeria...

the rape stories are becoming too numerous... sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by MKO4ever(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
What?? some people are wicked ooo, Abeg the man should be transferred from Olokuta Prison and straight to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra state

RIP angel!

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
LET ME GUESS,
A YORUBA MANundecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by savio07(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Evil men shall know no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by roperpole: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cases of rape are now on a high level,wot joy do these modafu*ers derive from raping.
Ashawo neva too cost like that nah,may God deliver our sisters.
Re: Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her by HirstMOG(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Which day I go be FTC sef I de vex oooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl / New Born Baby Dumped At Iyana Ipaja Market (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.