Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (115241 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Customer Care Executive Recruitment At Alexander Crystals / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Dmcool(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shewen01:
@teekem, i undertand wot u're saying. But are u aware that this job is a "A year contract job"? After A year, most of you guys will be laid off. How could u now expect me to relocate to Abeokuta because of such job? I'll rather be eating my soaked garri at home.

teekem, leave him let him be eating his soaked garri at home..... nonchalant attitude is what's killing most Nigerian youth... and u will be d first person to criticize d govt for unemployment when u aren't ready to utilize d little opportunity u have.. I'm not begging u to go for d job.. there are many people out there praying to av dis opportunity.... Heaven help those who help themselves.......
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Shewen01: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
@teekem, I can never perform well. U want to know why? It is not possible for me to be collecting the same salary with NCE & OND certificate holder and be expecting me to put my best. Never!!! Moreover, don't let them deceive u o, there is nothing like 'renewable'. After A YEAR, ur work as call centre agent is over. Almost 1,000 persons have been employed in Ibadan alone. Tell me how MTN can employ such number of employees as call centre agent in Ibadan alone. They just want to use u guys to boost their business and lay u off after A YEAR. Half bread is ok than nothing though, and like u said, u can be searching for another job while still managing the call centre agent job. Best of luck!
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Shewen01: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
@DMcool, don't sound ash at me pls. I know what i worth, my God never promised me such Job and i know and beleive that he'll provide me my choice job soonest. Some people can never progress in life because they av limited themselves to a certain level. That this country is facing high rate of unemployment doesn't mean i can not get my desired job, it doesn't mean that i should go for any job i see. I'll rather go and learn a handiwork instead of a 35k salary contract (A year) job. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shewen01:
@teekem, I can never perform well. U want to know why? It is not possible for me to be collecting the same salary with NCE & OND certificate holder and be expecting me to put my best. Never!!! Moreover, don't let them deceive u o, there is nothing like 'renewable'. After A YEAR, ur work as call centre agent is over. Almost 1,000 persons have been employed in Ibadan alone. Tell me how MTN can employ such number of employees as call centre agent in Ibadan alone. They just want to use u guys to boost their business and lay u off after A YEAR. Half bread is ok than nothing though, and like u said, u can be searching for another job while still managing the call centre agent job. Best of luck!
even am lay off but experience have count and will have more opportunities den someone DAT don't have any
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shewen01:
@DMcool, don't sound ash at me pls. I know what i worth, my God never promised me such Job and i know and beleive that he'll provide me my choice job soonest. Some people can never progress in life because they av limited themselves to a certain level. That this country is facing high rate of unemployment doesn't mean i can not get my desired job, it doesn't mean that i should go for any job i see. I'll rather go and learn a handiwork instead of a 35k salary contract (A year) job. Thank you!
point of correction 50k not 35k
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by steveyen(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello house. Just hearing about this now and I stay in Ibadan. Is this thing is on can one still apply ? Then how can I go about it.Where 2 submit or is it via email.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Shewen01: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
50k? Lol! Olobe ni e @teekem. 35k to start, 40 after 3months, 45k after 6months. All the same, it is manageable. But the job is not secured, don't rely on it pls.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shewen01:
50k? Lol! Olobe ni e @teekem. 35k to start, 40 after 3months, 45k after 6months. All the same, it is manageable. But the job is not secured, don't rely on it pls.
it choice sha follow ur heart and u will get ur dream job
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Shewen01: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
@teekem, i've been pulling ur legs all dis while. It is good to start from somewhere, the problem i have now is that i don't want to relocate to Abeokuta because of contract job. Supposing they can give me a permanent appointment, i am ready to relocate to any south west state. It is not the salary that really matters but how secured the job is, if the salary is small and the job is secured, it is better than big salary job with no security. I have sent msg to the employer to attach me to ibadan training centre, if my request is granted, i'll surely go for the job. @teekem, have you started working as call centre agent at Ilorin?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shewen01:
@teekem, i've been pulling ur legs all dis while. It is good to start from somewhere, the problem i have now is that i don't want to relocate to Abeokuta because of contract job. Supposing they can give me a permanent appointment, i am ready to relocate to any south west state. It is not the salary that really matters but how secured the job is, if the salary is small and the job is secured, it is better than big salary job with no security. I have sent msg to the employer to attach me to ibadan training centre, if my request is granted, i'll surely go for the job. @teekem, have you started working as call centre agent at Ilorin?
No but in coming weeks
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by steveyen(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2016
I am just hearing about this. Please can one still apply for this job and how can one go about it?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Finally today am now a certified member. Now a staff
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by just2okworld(f): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2016
teekem:
Finally today am now a certified member. Now a staff
Congrats bro!
It shall be permanent IJN
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2016
just2okworld:

Congrats bro!
It shall be permanent IJN
amen
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please, how can I apply? I am in Ibadan and not willing to relocate
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by oyelekeabo: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Pls how can I apply also? Am interested in the job, Ibadan or Ilorin would be a good location
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
the job is stil open bt to only dos dat can speak hausa.........
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by petiteee(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Teelurv9:
the job is stil open bt to only dos dat can speak hausa.........
wen re dey likely to take English and probabaly yoruba? My yoruba aint dat fluet sef[b][/b]
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
petiteee:
wen re dey likely to take English and probabaly yoruba? My yoruba aint dat fluet sef[b][/b]
can't really say....coz dey jst finished training the first batch....bt wen ever dey resume interview..... wil b sure to post it.....try nd sharpen ur yoruba, u might get lucky. ....
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
petiteee:
can't really say....coz dey jst finished training the first batch....bt wen ever dey resume interview..... wil b sure to post it.....try nd sharpen ur yoruba, u might get lucky. ....
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by petiteee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Teelurv9:

Kai! Is d konk yoruba I can't speak but atleast I can communicate well with the little wey I Sabi. Pls do tell us wen dey start taking new ones
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
petiteee:
Kai! Is d konk yoruba I can't speak but atleast I can communicate well with the little wey I Sabi. Pls do tell us wen dey start taking new ones
will do......
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Lobolintin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Can someone send me a link on how to apply, I can speak,Yoruba ,Igbo and Hausa fluently
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:
Can someone send me a link on how to apply, I can speak,Yoruba ,Igbo and Hausa fluently
go to stella obasanjo in ilorin
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Bumcious: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Does anyone has d idea of hw one can apply frm Ibadan?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Congratulations for all d people writing der test today in Ilorin wishing u all d best
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by detitee(f): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello house mate, I also applied for customer care representative via email since last year dec but I avnt heard from them since. Is there still hope? Or do I need to go to their office to submit my cv. Pls awaiting ur reply.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Lobolintin(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
How can I apply please oooooo
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2016
DIMZAL:

Absolutely right bro. I resigned there last december.

For interested fellows, you guys should give it a trial. I just talked to a top staff and it is possible the pay get better compared to the present pay.

There is a feeling flying around that the pay might be up to 55k (yet to be really confirmed but can't strike it out beccause of the source of the info).

It is possible ISON got a better contract with mtn.

And also, I learnt they want fresh hands and not former employees or present employees working at the airtel call center.

Give it a try guys.
bro, kindly message me on wattsap or flash my number I will call back. I will like to discuss something with you. thanks 0706 571 8019
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Lobolintin(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2016
So evil of lots of us here..

How many post has been begging for link on how to apply, and yet u guys Ignored them all
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by teekem(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lobolintin:
So evil of lots of us here..

How many post has been begging for link on how to apply, and yet u guys Ignored them all
can u speak Hausa so I can give u d linkn

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.