Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (115155 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Customer Care Executive Recruitment At Alexander Crystals / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by bethyabby: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Non of the above, I sent my cv to a friend and after a week I got an interview invite from redwood on 16th for an intervieew on 17th am waiting patiently for the final stage of the recruitment process.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by emanjayz(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2015
bethyabby:
I did my written test, oral test and typing test on friday 17th via Redwood @ UI and was told to expect text message for the final stage of the interview.

kindly help me with the address of red wood firm around ui, am in ui......
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olujoe29(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls is Alexander Crystal still accepting application? I want to go there tommorrow
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by shalom4eva(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
please those anybody dat did writen nd typing test last week tuesday bin called for interview by alexander crystals?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good Evening Everyone.

If you haven't received interview invite from Alexander Crystals, I would suggest you go to their office tomorrow to inquire. If you're lucky and persistent, you might be interviewed.

I was scheduled to have a test today. Fortunately for me, with loads of struggle, persistence and perseverance, I was able to do both test and I also did my interview today.

Though I heard, from friends, who did their test last week (after inquiring from the officials) that interview messages might start coming in today or tomorrow.

I believe this (interview messages) might happen because folks who obtained forms today were told to come back next week for submission and examination (test and interview). This would probably enable them to clear the backlog of applications without examinations.

I have reasons to doubt it (the interview messages) because those guys have alot to deal with already so the thought of sending out messages for interview might not even spring up now.

So I would suggest you visit their office, if you can. Most people, scheduled to have their test today did all stages of the recruitment today.

The test and interview is quite easy for an average Nigerian Graduate.

Pls note, the above statements are just my personal conclusions based on what I observed and experienced today. I might be wrong or right.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by ponmbe(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well, i didn't get any message from them as well,however,i was called today and a telephone interview was conducted, It was on for about 10min.

Then later in the afternoon,a n elderly person called again just to follow up,and this time around, it was more of a discussion...we talked at length and she asked more questions than the first lady that spoke with me earlier in the day. she didn't mention anything like a written test or CBT.This time around, we spent approximately 20min.

I presently work with an IT firm as a software developer, so maybe that's why i wasn't told to show up physically, i really cant say. Everyone that submitted their CV via their Email should just know they will either get a call or a message within the next couple of days...hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by samewusy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
@Tolu...Pls, what are the requirements..thinking of going there tomorrow. Thank you
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by diddykul: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
bethyabby:
I did my written test, oral test and typing test on friday 17th via Redwood @ UI and was told to expect text message for the final stage of the interview.

Please were you told to study anything probably in preparation for the final interview @redwood
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
samewusy:
@Tolu...Pls, what are the requirements..thinking of going there tomorrow. Thank you

You shouldn't be more than 28years old. Go, obtain a form (for free), fill and attach copies of your credentials (CV, O'level, Higher Institution Cert and NYSC Cert {if you have}).

Note; Go as early as possible. Keep your ears open. Ask questions. Be Smart.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by samewusy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tolux0907:

You shouldn't be more than 28years old. Go, obtain a form (for free), fill and attach copies of your credentials (CV, O'level, Higher Institution Cert and NYSC Cert {if you have}).

Note; Go as early as possible. Keep your ears open. Ask questions. Be Smart.
Thank you very much, I did get back to you tomorrow. I believe it will be a good experience. Am grateful!!
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by diddykul: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
samewusy:

Thank you very much, I did get back to you tomorrow. I believe it will be a good experience. Am grateful!!

And 3 passport

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by damiliano(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2015
pls,who knows about the salary to be paid
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by samewusy(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2015
@Tolu, thank you again for the info yesterday. I was there today but I was told that the collection of form is shifted till Monday.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Rukkington(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please house, concerning the written test, is it GMAT questions.... And I also want to know if the recruitment is still ongoing
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiliano:

Kindly Check previous post on this thread (first 4 pages). You should get info about the remuneration.

Is this Damilare Palmer (Papa)??
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rukkington:
Please house, concerning the written test, is it GMAT questions.... And I also want to know if the recruitment is still ongoing

Looool. Gmat bawo?? The questions are cheap logical questions an average Nigerian graduate should be able to answer.

Yes. The recruitment is still on but you need to chill till Monday to obtain a form.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Rukkington(f): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks @Tolex0907...
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by damiliano(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tolux0907:

Kindly Check previous post on this thread (first 4 pages). You should get info about the remuneration.

Is this Damilare Palmer (Papa)??

yes.its papa
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiliano:

yes.its papa

Follow back so I can send you a message. This is Olumide's brother (Tolu).
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by damiliano(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tolux0907:

Follow back so I can send you a message. This is Olumide's brother (Tolu).

done
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olaniyanibukun(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
damiliano:

Liano
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by damiliano(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
olaniyanibukun:

Liano

yes boss
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by shalom4eva(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
guys please i need ur hlp o! those dt hv gone for d alexander interview, where u askd for d originals of ur credentials? cos a frend of mine was cald bt she mistaken.forgot her credentials at home. she is to b interviewd tmrw. pls i need response.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by shalom4eva(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
nd she wenr all d way from lagos
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by donyj: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
shalom4eva:
guys please i need ur hlp o! those dt hv gone for d alexander interview, where u askd for d originals of ur credentials? cos a frend of mine was cald bt she mistaken.forgot her credentials at home. she is to b interviewd tmrw. pls i need response.

U will need your originals, o ' level results, NYSC certificate, school certificate (poly or uni), cv, and any other certificate if relevant.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by shalom4eva(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
i know,but am just askin if the interviewer askd to c d originals, since the mtn pple wld stil do d final interview
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
shalom4eva:
i know,but am just askin if the interviewer askd to c d originals, since the mtn pple wld stil do d final interview

No. The interview is a very casual one. No request for any documents.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Tolux0907: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
To the applicants expecting interview invite with Alexander Crystals officials, hope you guys have started receiving the invite??
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by bacco2000(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
samewusy:
@Tolu, thank you again for the info yesterday. I was there today but I was told that the collection of form is shifted till Monday.

You mean monday 27th july. I want to go and get the form as well, pls give me your number so that we can communicate, I'm here in Ibadan
My number is 08137822156
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by shalom4eva(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tolux0907:

No. The interview is a very casual one. No request for any documents.
sad
ok tanx alot bro, i guess dis wl hlp her a lot
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by dee1wolex(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Those that have done their oral interview shd pls drop som hints. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2015
any news from oke-bola?
plsss oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.