Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today (31597 Views)

Toyota Sienna In Road Accident In Anambra, Driver Disappears As 1 Die, 4 Injured / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by oyinzdml: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
I saw the accident this morning, on my way frm lkj to lag I never knew casualties was dis much. God save us all. RIP to the dead cry
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
jantofubu:
Pls use ur brain nw. Atleast for once, dz isnt a joke

You just as useless as ur profile picture am so sure youre linked to ikorodu robbery if not you wouldnt strike such useless pose
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by xynerise: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
The govt should take that Okene road and all the entire Kogi expressway seriously. These highway robbers are terrorizing that road frequently.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by kmzee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
SO SAD INDEED MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PERFECT PEACE
FOR THE BANDITS MAY SOULS ROT IN HELL ....
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by harry509: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
metronaija:
No fewer than 30 persons and 32 cows were killed early Monday morning in a ghastly road accident that occured along the Lokoja- Abuja highway.

According to an eye witness account, the accident was caused by a road block mounted by armed robbers along the Irepeni axis of the highway.

The witness said a Luxury Bus with Registration Number KRD 799 LC which was coming from Lagos and heading to Abuja suddenly ran into the road block mounted by the armed bandits. As the bus was trying to manoeuvre its way, a Trailer Truck with registration number KTN 711 YZ loaded with dozens of cows suddenly rammed into the bus killing several people on the spot.

The impact of the accident, it was observed chopped off the front row of the trailer while the first seven rows of the Luxury bus collapsed with most of the passengers dead, including the driver of the Luxury bus.

Our correspondent who was passing through the highway at about 8.00 am yesterday saw scores of corpses with some mangled bodies been conveyed into vehicles by men of the Federal Road Safety Corps.

About six bodies of the affected passengers were counted which had their heads completely severed, as FRSC officers, the Police and sympathisers all combined to gather some severed human parts into nylon bags which were conveyed along with the corpses to the mortuary.

Also, about 32 cows were counted dead at the scene of the accident, while the surviving ones were seen scattered around the scene of the accident.

One of the victims of the accident who identified herself as Chinyere said that she lost her husband. The couple had just wedded.

The accident caused a serious traffic gridlock along the highway as motorists had to pass through the bush path to negotiate their way out of the gridlock.

When contacted, the state sector of the FRSC confirmed the accident, but declined to give the actual figure of casualties.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/30-people-die-in-kogi-road-accident.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
R.I.P 2 d dead. Pls GOD seee us through dis period AMEN.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by gbens2000(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawal28c:
dey dere dey mumu urself,no go find work do.....psycho
my is dis mishaps since may 29 not alarming?,I am not attributing it to his administration.but look at its obvious.only GOD almighty can save us all.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Ahmaddy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
mencade5:
ebira and igala people are seriously causing problems in kogi with their armed robberies.
you r a fool

1 Like

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by mencade5(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ahmaddy:
you r a fool
u , ur father and ur entire generation are useless.

u r a pig.

1 Like

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by anataala: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
And he is the president GCON like it or leave, and nothing any idiot Igbo Man like you can do about it, if you like call all your Arm robbers brother you sent to the North in the name of Business back home who cares, in fact i remember you people can't leave in your own land because you don't even trust your own shadows talkless of your blood brothers, you will continue to be our slaves, set of useless tribe called Igbo, what is good about your tribe,if you're not bastards pack your loads and leave our lands, we don't need you any more useless parasites
BiafranMan:
Rip to those that died. Bad news everyday, everywhere you go since the terrorist president assumed power, the blood of innocent biafrans massacred during the war is crying out for vengeance and they're having their vengeance. To answer a Nigerian is a curse, No good roads, Killings everyday, unemployment, no water, no electricity, no schools, no hospitals etc. Nigeria is the worst thing to happen to mankind.

2 Likes

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Barbienice(f): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lord have mercy.Rip to the dead.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by ElFenomeno1: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Damn!!!!!! shocked cry
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Went through that road yesterday and saw an accident going back today I saw this particular one. It was too fatal, felt like crying. More painful is the fact that it was caused by armed robbers.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Digriz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
I nearly lost my life on that road in 1999 when am travelling to Lagos from Abuja.It was my greatest miracle up till date coz the then Mercedes bus 1414 was in vogue that time.
I came to zuba park late and only two buses was left for Lagos night trip and I hv to choose the old type of the bus upon already collected ticket for the 1414.
They left bf us but had a head on collision wt a trailer truck around Abaji leaving only one survivor after the accident.
That road is bad and so many blood has been spilled on that road and the worst is that casualties are almost huge.
RIP to the affected and condolence to their families.

1 Like

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by callmebettyetta: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
MAY THERE SOUL BE ACCEPTED BY D ALMIGHTY GOD AND REST IN PEACE
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by trapQ: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
amen!
osaslord500:
Real damned bloody road.

our blood shall be never spill on the road In JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by YaksonFCA(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by favourmic(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
BiafranMan:
Rip to those that died. Bad news everyday, everwhere you go since the terrorist president assumed power, the blood of innocent biafrans massacred during the war is crying out for vengeance and they're having their vengeance. To answer a Nigerian is a curse, No good roads, Killings everyday, unemployment, no water, no electricity, no schools, no hospitals etc. Nigeria is the worst thing to happen to mankind.

Bro where did you hide your brain before coming on niaraland? Think before you comment thanks God the road was construct under goodluck
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Revolva(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
[img][/img]
mencade5:
ebira and igala people are seriously causing problems in kogi with their armed robberies.

Wats is dis idiot sayin....dem de write tribe for thief face...infact it's d ebira pple dat does dis not igala ok
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Adex001(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
[/quote][quote author=Robinhood477 post=35553295]RIP

BUHARI.....WHY!!!
I just don't understand why every omen that occurs is being linked to the president... Guys, get a life and stop displaying some act which I see as nuisance. undecided mtchew
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by holyokoto(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
You said the incident occurred this morning Monday, and your correspondent passed there yesterday
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by holyokoto(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:
Real damned bloody road.

our blood shall be never spill on the road In JESUS name.

Most of them said exactly what you just said
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Death is becoming so cheap in the country because of many years of bad leadership.May the soul of the dead rest peacefully.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Hallmark08(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
God come to our aid in this maladies that our dullard president who has clearly lost the sense of direction, his removal of military road block is clearly the reason for all these bad occurrence especially in the last one week. Nigeria I pray for you to be organized n I pray against every entity causing these calamities to be consumed by the wrath of God.
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Allansmith: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lilimax:
So much blood shed in the recent time cry
Any tragedy fashion against me, my family and well meaning NL'ers this season will back fire
in Jesus name Amen!

RIP to the dead.

Ammmeeeeeeennnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Davidson267(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
mencade5:
why do u want us to believe that ur mum wasted nine months in carrying ur pregnancy?ebira pple are hard working and are mostly proud farmers.every body in kogì state knows that some fulanis are the onces exhibiting their bad habits along lokoja and ajaokuta roads.pls next time get ur points right.

Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by osaslord500(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
holyokoto:

Most of them said exactly what you just said

are u an unbeliever or Wat?
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by mencade5(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Davidson267:

why do u want us to believe that ur mum wasted nine months in carrying ur pregnancy?ebira pple are hard working and are mostly proud farmers.every body in kogì state knows that some fulanis are the onces exhibiting their bad habits along lokoja and ajaokuta roads.pls next time get ur points right.
make devil damage ur life there. bastard. pig
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
cry cry cry R.I.P to their soul
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Davidson267(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
mencade5:
make devil damage ur life there. bastard. pig
who set u loosed from ur cage dis evening?anyway let me nt waste my time with a low-life bingo
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Condolence to the bereaved...... 'Thieves'(it won't be well with them)
Re: 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today by jantofubu(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

You just as useless as ur profile picture am so sure youre linked to ikorodu robbery if not you wouldnt strike such useless pose
the pervert cldnt help but 2 check my dp grin she com use am diss me grin all dz oloshos ehn... U ar nt my match pls. the super eagles dnt play against d falcons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Land Rover Defender Returns With A Complete Makeover (photos) / Man Turns A BMW Into A Hot Tub And Takes It For A Spin / Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.