Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

You Think You Can Judge? Who Did Better On This Famous Street Rap Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Think You Can Judge? Who Did Better On This Famous Street Rap Song? (724 Views)

Someone Please Explain Why Wizkid Is This Famous / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Can Judge? Who Did Better On This Famous Street Rap Song? by AspDrone(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
The rationale behind this article is
basically to find out who you thought
‘killed’ the track best down to the least 'killer'.
It's cast on the popular street jam “ Ladi“ off
Olamide and Phyno’s collaborative rap
album, 2 Kings which featured Lil Kesh.
We’d like you to tell us who slayed…down to the less convincing singer/rapper
(who served the best and worst verse) on the
track. Olamide, Phyno or Lil Kesh?
Let's know your
thoughts.
1 2 3
It's Lil Kesh for me...Phyno.....Olamide in that order
Re: You Think You Can Judge? Who Did Better On This Famous Street Rap Song? by Tundenoni(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I love the part "takomeme, she say make we sail o, make I eat her snail o......
Who take that verse? He killed it
Re: You Think You Can Judge? Who Did Better On This Famous Street Rap Song? by AspDrone(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tundenoni:
I love the part "takomeme, she say make we sail o, make I eat her snail o......
Who take that verse? He killed it
Olamide took that verse

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Performs Beyonce's Halo: Voice Sounds Like Frog? / MTN Project Fame Season 7 Contestant 'melody' Drops New Single / Gerald Milton Gets Verified On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.