Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam (35294 Views)

John Fashanu Rubbishes Interest Claim From Fan, Says It's Unfounded! / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by NaLaugh: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy

I love the media and its ever-intentional manipulation of stories to gain shock value.
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Abba999(f): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank you Jesus!

5 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Israel5(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I said it. I knew it.
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by lateezy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
don't mind them jare

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Zakkyoz: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
They will soon blame Buhari for this
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Sunnypa11(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akpu Endorsement striker...Good for his soul...It is like the change project of buhari at work
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by ceejayluv(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
ehya... wasted likes for those chanting "Allahu Akbar " in the previous thread..

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Roughfyzay(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wetin concern me with your personal life Do anything you like e no go make Aregbese pay osun workers. undecided
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by nonjebose(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
That settles that. Don't lose focus.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hehehehe I refused to comment on the thread that says he converted,I knew he'd refute it soon. Alhamdulawatever lololo. I'm fasting too,I guess I'm a muslim now, yeye de smell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by kashrush: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
He converted or not doesn't diminish the greatness of Allah!
Can one celebrating his converting or against it, guarantee Paradise??
Alhamdullilah am a submitter to Allah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by philip0906(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
joganut:
emenike i dedicate this pic to u.....
You are evil. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=frodobee post=35558551][/quote]

Since when does people posting Alhamdulilahi a crime? Instead of worrying about other people's religion just focus on yours and your relationship with God.
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by joganut(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
philip0906:

You are evil. . . grin grin grin grin

thanks grin
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by ideatoprince18(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
I fear ooooo.....I trust my IBO bois...if he ventures into Islam it is to FOOL those turkeys just like okocha did n cart a way with their money....anything apart from that is RUBBISH"""""!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
limolalikamaila:
......so

he need Islam, not the other way round.

and to those posting fake news online.
Find something worthy to do with your life.

Am a Muslim
Am proud to be one.

SALAAM

where are you going to end up with your so called Islam ? stop religion. See the light today. Accept Jesus into your life and the son of God will set you free and you have a place in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by multikolour(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
the day you decide to follow another person rather than Chris Jesus, you are a goner Cos HE IS THE TRUTH AND LIFE no one See's the father except through him.

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by chesterlee(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
I trust Emenike...

No need to join Islam

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by dckng16(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
wink

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by dejitenaj(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
The fact that he's fasting does mean he's a muslim
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
toyetade:

where are you going to end up with your so called Islam ? stop religion. See the light today. Accept Jesus into your life and the son of God will set you free and you have a place in heaven.

Is your life better than another? Show me the evidence that your life is better than Muslims? Are you even sure you are going to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by ChelseaDr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
I said it

#seasonofdenials.... what else can l say.... no time for investigative journapism
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
multikolour:
the day you decide to follow another person rather than Chris Jesus, you are a goner Cos HE IS THE TRUTH AND LIFE no one See's the father except through him.

Then I guess almost 2 Billion of the world's population will perish for being Muslims, the God that I know is not wicked so save your doomsday theory!
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by freeposting164: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
FREE e-Learning scholarship awaiting you at >> http://www.forposting164..com/
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
dckng16:
Islam preaches no peace but violence. Christianity all the way. 80% of crisis we have all over the world is caused by Muslims d jihadist. For example ISIS, alqueda, boko haram, al-shabab. Every where bombings and killings all in d name of Allah

Yet we have KKK, The White Brotherhood, Nazis and so on, can't you see how ignorant you are? Why don't you focus on being a better Christian instead of bashing another religion undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Ndkings1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
I never be believed the news in the first place and i saw this coming
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by PreciousBro: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
lol I knew it was a ridiculous rumour, islam indeed.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by tommykiwi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where are those saying trash yesterday,let them come and hear now..A true xtain av spoken..someone dat tanks God in a xtain way when he scores..

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by ceecee0703(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
so as i fast today i don turn muslim abii....lolz...shey christians no go fast again for ramadan abi...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Haywhymido(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
ndcide:
Na so them wan take recruit?. Bunch a terrorist
av a look at d above gbagaun.
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by ndcide(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Haywhymido:
av a look at d above gbagaun.
But you got the point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.