Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam (35291 Views)

John Fashanu Rubbishes Interest Claim From Fan, Says It's Unfounded! / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by zeyney(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blackfire:

if only u knew the evil and attrocities that mohamed did u will be very angry at the lies u ve been feed all this years.
Are this the characters of a role model?
1. He the al hassan collected the wife of his adopted son, after seeing her sexy body, the guy man quickly receive revelation and married the daughter in law.. No 2 loading...
U Claim 2 B An Africonado In Islamic Affairs Yet In Truth U Kw Ntn Abt Islam.No Mata Wat Evidence I Gv U Must Alwys Luk 4 Somtin 2 Carp Abt.If U Wnt 2 Kw More Abt Islam Den U Hv 2 B Religious Acumen Nd Nt Bias.I Wil Advice 2 Focus On Becoming A Beta Person Nd Stp Spreading Hate Messages Abt Islam,muslims Nd D Prophet Cus Violence Is Nt Just Abt Cusing Harm Thru Killings It Cn Also B Done Thru Violent Languages Nd Som Christians Are Fond Of Criticising Islam Tru Violent Uterances.Remember Evry1 Has 1 Or More Achile's Heel Cus No Human Is Perfect.Lets End Dis Arguement Here Cus Its Leading Nowere Nd I Cn Fil My Hackles Rise
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by zeyney(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blackfire:

if only u knew the evil and attrocities that mohamed did u will be very angry at the lies u ve been feed all this years.
Are this the characters of a role model?
1. He the al hassan collected the wife of his adopted son, after seeing her sexy body, the guy man quickly receive revelation and married the daughter in law.. No 2 loading...
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Blackfire(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
zeyney:

U Claim 2 B An Africonado In Islamic Affairs Yet In Truth U Kw Ntn Abt Islam.No Mata Wat Evidence I Gv U Must Alwys Luk 4 Somtin 2 Carp Abt.If U Wnt 2 Kw More Abt Islam Den U Hv 2 B Religious Acumen Nd Nt Bias.I Wil Advice 2 Focus On Becoming A Beta Person Nd Stp Spreading Hate Messages Abt Islam,muslims Nd D Prophet Cus Violence Is Nt Just Abt Cusing Harm Thru Killings It Cn Also B Done Thru Violent Languages Nd Som Christians Are Fond Of Criticising Islam Tru Violent Uterances.Remember Evry1 Has 1 Or More Achile's Heel Cus No Human Is Perfect.Lets End Dis Arguement Here Cus Its Leading Nowere Nd I Cn Fil My Hackles Rise

are u afraid u might discover the lies, evil of mohamed?.
2. A woman criticised mohamed, he sent assasins to kill her, a widow sleeping with his children was murdered that night... And mohamed the al hassan comend the assasin.
No3 loading....
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by zeyney(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Blackfire:

are u afraid u might discover the lies, evil of mohamed?.
2. A woman criticised mohamed, he sent assasins to kill her, a widow sleeping with his children was murdered that night... And mohamed the al hassan comend the assasin.
No3 loading....
Am Nt Afraid Of Anytin Bt In A Case Lyk Dis D Wise Tin 2 Do Is To Bak Down Wen D 2nd Party Is Nt Ready 2 B Reasonable.U Cn Say Wateva Lies U Lyk Or Tink Wateva U Lyk,U Hv Freedom Of Expression Afterall Nd I Dnt Possess D Power To Force My Opinion On U Neither Cn U Do D Same.I Cn Onli Try 2 Convince U Nd I Cn C U Are Nt Ready 4 Dat,u Just Wnt 2 Attack So Pls Dnt Expect Replies Frm Me Cus Am Nt Redy 2 Engage In An Arguement Wit Som1 Who Is Ready 2 Carp Til Eternity Cus Dats A Waste Of Precious Tym

Salam
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by Blackfire(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2015
zeyney:

Am Nt Afraid Of Anytin Bt In A Case Lyk Dis D Wise Tin 2 Do Is To Bak Down Wen D 2nd Party Is Nt Ready 2 B Reasonable.U Cn Say Wateva Lies U Lyk Or Tink Wateva U Lyk,U Hv Freedom Of Expression Afterall Nd I Dnt Possess D Power To Force My Opinion On U Neither Cn U Do D Same.I Cn Onli Try 2 Convince U Nd I Cn C U Are Nt Ready 4 Dat,u Just Wnt 2 Attack So Pls Dnt Expect Replies Frm Me Cus Am Nt Redy 2 Engage In An Arguement Wit Som1 Who Is Ready 2 Carp Til Eternity Cus Dats A Waste Of Precious Tym

Salam

what am telling u is written in the koran and hadiths... Is either u are ignorant of this or u are scared of the truth, like i was.
3. Who killed mohamed grand son husayn and his great grand children? Is it jews, christians, hindus, or atheist?
Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by kevoh(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm out of here. I thought the thread was even about EMENIKE and not about the Jewish prophet and the Arab warlord. Someone please, direct me to the real SPORTS section because I think I'm on religion section.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam by lionet: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
It is sad to realise that majority of the people on this thread are Nigerian youth. Its evident the Nation is whr it is today because of the mental direction or mis-direction of the people that constitute it.

If news has it that Eminike has converted to islam or Hameed musa is now a bishop, y on earth shd that generate d so much heated argument and abuse. In other sane clans, youths will only discuss such issues and never result to attacking each other, especially because Eminike is not your father nor brother and gives no damn even if you die because of him!

Nigeria, Nigerians, grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach / Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery / AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.