Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

8 Ways To Make A Man Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy (1606 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by MzOnajin1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Have noticed most guys complain about we girls, that we are too demanding. We don't what to do to make them happy, so my dear ladies I compiled 8 ways for us to make guys happy. 1. Don't ask for money! 2.Forget about asking for money! 3.Never mention the word "MONEY" 4.Don't even think about money! 5.Reject when he gives you money 6.Be very mad at him if he tries to give you money. 7.Warn him you will break up with him if he tries to give you money. 8.Threaten him you will commit suicide if he ever tries to give you money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Ofeakwu(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lolz! Stale!
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
She has a point... Law of negation.. If u tell smone u dnt want smth or make dem feel u can take care of urself without dr assistance, dey wuill want to do more for u...

Nice one op

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by witnezHD(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice trick

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by eyeon(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
9. Kill yourself when he finally buys something for you with MONEY.
10. Faint whenever you see MONEY around him.
11. You really are praying for this guy to remain broke so he wount talk about MONEY.
12. Whenever a good guy, a real good guy gives you MONEY, don't ever reject it... Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by ronald4lif(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
She has a point... Law of negation.. If u tell smone u dnt want smth or make dem feel u can take care of urself without dr assistance, dey wuill want to do more for u...

Nice one op

True. Every man is conscious of the fact that parting ways with money and ensuring their woman doesn't lack the basics of life is a man's responsibility. Naturally, men have been programmed to take up bills or lead in the financing of a relationship and we love to do it without grudges.

It only becomes a problem when the demands get overboard. If not for the economic hardship bedevilling the world I see no reason why women need to demand for money. A man, a responsible one ought to know when to provide for his woman without being reminded all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. Every man is conscious of the fact that parting ways with money and ensuring their woman doesn't lack the basics of life is a man's responsibility. Naturally, men have been programmed to take up bills or lead in the financing of a relationship and we love to do it without grudges.

It only becomes a problem when the demands get overboard. If not for the economic hardship bedevilling the world I see no reason why women need to demand for money. A man, a responsible one ought to know when to provide for his woman without being reminded all the time.
gbam....
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Ivanspring(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lovely...
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Emmaville(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op name b like orijin cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Catalyst4real: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by graphiti: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by graphiti: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Cutehector:

Nice one op

Kpakam!

It works all d time in every facet of life, be it relationship- make ur spouse realise dt, doh u care, yet u are indifferent........, he/she'll stick closer 2 u like glue..

In 'biznaze', let ur client feel/know dt u put his satisfaction far ahead of ur own gain, and u earn his loyalty and trust. All tinz bin equal, u have a permanent customer at ur beck and call.
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Bamz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
ronald4lif:

Na wa oh. There are still some smart people on here. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Sugar Mummy Wants To Contact You - Her Photo Included / I Believe Ethiopian Girls Are Some Of The Dumbest Ladies I Have Met / Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.