Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) (100407 Views)

How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by PrettyClare7(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just hope its not innocent citizens they are parading while trying to save themselves from the shame of not having the courage to confront the thieves on the day of the robbery. Not that i dont wish that the robbers be caught
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by addictiv(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mtcheeew ..... no Bentley
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
I just hope these guys are not being framed up cos i don't trust Naija police.

.... and to think they would buy those old model nigerian used SUVs is skeptic too.....

......this police story get K-leg.....

2 Likes

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Tomjazzy2: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
second new cars with scratches already shocked
who is deceiving who

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by celeron40(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Innocent people being framed for arm robbery by Pa. BUHARI'S government

What of their female gang leader BEREMX
I'm sorry for your kids.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by loomer: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
stolen things will never last forever!!!

assuming police no catch them, they will start rocking town with big eye ladies that don't know the source of their wealth.

the car will kill them one day nooni

If I hear say na the thieves be that
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by babamadiba(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
keandre:
See cool rides sha

i neva still believe sha,still on the matter
lol
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by 400billionman: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
His much did they steal compared with our state governors and ministers ? Abeg, make we hear word jare.

Like film, I saw police road blocks this night. IGP Arase, what is happening ? Don't fall my hand..
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Me no see wetin dey 'Experience' for this vehicles ooo

I still dey look!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
mcocolok:
From what i understand so far, These are not the Armed robbers that carried out the operation. These are supporters club that eased the operation for them... speed boat owner, and so on... Make una help us catch the real thieves... The ones with snake and scorpion for their neck

I thought as much too....d rides sef resemble naija used rides...d main bandits will be cruising in some cool exotic Porsche by now.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by 400billionman: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Mad money......thank God they've been apprehended

How much did they steal compared with one state governor embezzles ?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by tochstorm(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Don't do crime.
how u wan take "do" crime. crime no get nyashh. na
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Btruth: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
hmm! They no even get taste. See the ugly looking tokunbo cars they bought sef.
are you still encouraging them? sad

Well, God go catch them all for where they hide.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Adwexky(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Innocent people being framed for arm robbery by Pa. BUHARI'S government

What of their female gang leader BEREMX
Why do you think like this?
Why Pa Buhari government?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by mikedoo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hv stoped bliving our NPF any time d parade ppl as suspect/offenders. My landlord jst kem outa prison ysteday he also confessed 80% of dudes he met der were innocent. B4 una go crucify my landlord him get problem wit him tenant wey d work 4 rig wey get money nain d tenant show himself smiley
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by 400billionman: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
The NPF has Captured Not so innocent citizens and Tortured them into accepting to be the Criminals undecided

If I don't see that Lady,

Adontbilivit

You have summarized how incompetent some of them are.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by IceDude(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just pity people wey blv this bullsh1t grin......I nor go eva 4get the day when i carry police go arrest one guy. When the police men reach the guy house dem cum change am follow me....i nor know when me and my brodas cut chain follow dem. The free for all fight swt dat day nor be small.....If nor be my aunty husband wey be Naval officer the case for nor easy.....if u see Nigerian police u nor run leg dey pain u...Lol
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by HRich(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
keandre:
See cool rides sha

i neva still believe sha,still on the matter
Is always their problem. They won't allow the money to cool down before spending.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by 400billionman: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
bigv:
Liarnus!!! People who burnt a whole jeep after their operation would rush off to buy cars? Common, Nigeria Police, make una think am well na.
These are prolly car thieves who have been promised to get lesser sentence if they'd claim they were the ikorodu robbers.

Meanwhile the real robbers would be like: *see this nigeria police oh spoiling our rep*

Haha.

These guys are bursting naija police. They deserve it.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
These ppl robbed a bank and bought cars that the most expensive one on parade is 1.3mi llion(my view of cost),and scndly they all bought jeeps within 1mnth n were still caught all within the short space of time,NPF i haill thee oo.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by raphy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
why cant there juju save them now. grin grin npf are workin hard
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
shocked they should collect the cars from them

and give them to me. sad

So you still dey Nl , Wey Jere ?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by sonnie10: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is exactly what happens when money miss road enter some poor guy's hand. They spend it on dirty, worthless tokunbo cars.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by tlops(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
The need to appear big in a materialistic society!
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Storrrry,for where they catch them,where is the young woman that tied snake around her waist leading them.This people are not the main robbers but may be people related to the robbery or even innocent nigerians(you knw NPF na).
I don't think the main robbers are in nigeria now.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by delishpot: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
I no trust NPF sha. Abi, has the wind of change got to them? NPF cannot and should not be trusted till further notice...............
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm tired of all dis Nigerian Movies, Next pls!
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by donvicky2007: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't believe this news.....check the amount those claimed robbers said they were paid after the robbery and the price of the vehicles,I don't think both of them tally at all..

Something is still fishy about this news.
#myopinion

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by francescainnoce(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Really
Are they sure they got the rit people because the story of the theft and the pictures of the rides and the theifs do not match at all.
How could those dudes on the floor pull that stunt and still look like beggars or is it rag day for them...
Hmmm
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by olamikhail(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
shockwave91:
after all their impressive hollywood getaway semantics(heat, the dark knight opening scene, takers etc) they still managed to get themselves caught? Hahahahahahahaha

Bunch of MORONS these thieves. LOL!!!!!

lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.