Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) (100410 Views)

How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by fromnigeria(m): 4:09am On Jul 07, 2015
The real Robbers can't be this foolish!!!
IamDino:
These robbers robbed smartly but aftermath turned to FOOLS...
Why would you carry bundles of money with bank seals around.
Not supporting the robbers though.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2015
nekkyontop:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. God don catch them

Nekky, I dey suspect that SUV behind you oooooo grin
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by afoscopy: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2015
another persons sweating
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
And where does it land them at last? The love of money is the root of all evil, so says the ONLY infallible word of GOD - The HOLY BIBLE
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Muyo4g: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2015
God dey.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by herrison41(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
He who kill by sword shall die by sword... no more no less.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by keandre: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
So u be monkey?

ojinuocheibi:
na so you ugly?

That pic was used to depict some tin, wer is ur sixth sense when y'all need em most
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by charlie009: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Dem neva chi chuntin
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by tonychristopher: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
I watched channels and I saw the thieves and after they call Igbo thief but the names of these men are Yoruba and one isoko from warri

even the lekki one also are majorly Yoruba heist

call me tribalistic but I have said my own

they will not publish their names in nairaland but I will do that later

thunder fire igbo haters
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Npf can lie sha! The ikd robbers was lead by a woman and there was not fat guy among them oo. These guys are just car thieves joor
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by nekkyontop(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Nekky, I dey suspect that SUV behind you oooooo grin
Lolzzzzzzzzzz nah one of the stolen cars be that tongue
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
nekkyontop:
Lolzzzzzzzzzz nah one of the stolen cars be that tongue

Dials 911
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Heheheheh grin
mcocolok:
From what i understand so far, These are not the Armed robbers that carried out the operation. These are supporters club that eased the operation for them... speed boat owner, and so on... Make una help us catch the real thieves... The ones with snake and scorpion for their neck
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Una just they talk say una nor believe, these guys don use dere mouth talk say na dem infront of press, let's just pray they catch d main ogas, the girl with snake round her waist na dat one I wan see grin but nairalanders for ikorodu nor try jare, una for snap the girl post for nairaland na grin angry grin
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
How did u know dere was no fat guy amongst dem?
Eddy2cute:
Npf can lie sha! The ikd robbers was lead by a woman and there was not fat guy among them oo. These guys are just car thieves joor
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Sogachuks(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
keandre:
See cool rides sha

i neva still believe sha,still on the matter

Nigeria Police we dey look una.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by conyema12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerian police are bunch of lazy fo.ols. They only strive in framing up criminals.. na so one SARS guy threatened to set me up on my new car if I don't give him 20k bribe that my new car is a stolen car without knowing that I am smarter than he will ever be in his lifetime.

If they still find it difficult to investigate and curb crime, there ogas on top can buy bunch of Hollywood detective movies for them. Its very cheap.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oyind17:

So you still dey Nl , Wey Jere ?

People go dey think say I sabi this person o

Masquerade know person but person no sabi am. Abeg, unwrap d leaves make I see wetin dey inside.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hawlahscho:

People go dey think say I sabi this person o

Masquerade know person but person no sabi am. Abeg, unwrap d leaves make I see wetin dey inside.

Ola wey Jere
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oyind17:

Ola wey Jere

Which one
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Which one

early
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oyind17:

early

is this Divlipsrsealed
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hawlahscho:

is this Divlipsrsealed

Yes o, long time
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Yes o, long time

sadsad You didn't ask of me when I was offlinesad
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hawlahscho:

sadsad You didn't ask of me when I was offlinesad

Sorry na, I go call you tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.