Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere (38437 Views)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by pallyking(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Afenifere should be tired of tribal politics.

Rather, it should address the reality of one Nigeria and how to improve it.

Dwelling in the past, you risk losing sight of the future.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by AtlanticBreeze: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chubhie:
So jagaban a local champion in ludo got over fed and challenged his Chi to a game of chess? No wonder! The gods are wise.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by PedroJP(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:
Afenifere is to Yorubas what Ohaneze is to Igbos; useless.

Tinubu n OBJ are ur ideal Yoruba leaders then, bah ? Accepted ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by chesterlee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
“Bola Tinubu, who plays ludo game in Lagos, now
went to Abuja to play chess, only to be defeated
and watched the inauguration of the 8th
Assembly on television. That can never be a
Yoruba leader”.

Afenifere too bad oh....See finishing!!!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by themonk(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
later some people will say igbo's are not united.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Ferguson002: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
U self try to b leader yinka leave tinubu and obasanjo alone. U support jona before leave. Apc alone

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Maxymilliano(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
alaoeri:
Is Afenifere still existing?
Who are the ppl that comprises of Afenifere. undecided

You ain't Yoruba so i don't expect you to know much, ask about who are the ppl called AGBEKOYA, Tinubu was made their life patron, go figure out.

I be ibo abi ? grin

Ogbeni no kill me with laff.

What's the correlation between Agbekoya and the leadership of the Yoruba race ?
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Lordave: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why are people vehemently denying their fathers and and grand fathers on this thread?

Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Where are those guys saying that Igbos are divided among themselves? Make una come see chronic identity crisis, self denials and brotherly back stabbing at its best on this thread.

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by aryzgreat: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
kasmail:
OdumaNONSENSE... make hin try be relevant as d 2 (Tinubu and Obasanjo)

Thought they say una get respect, is this How u respect ur elders

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by godoluwa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Nonsense. Seeking relevance by all means
smh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by freshdude99(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dollyak:
Right move. I still believe tinubu is one of the few capable of helping the southwest against the north. So I hope this move can give him a rethink about his priorities. SW needs to move forward, as we can no longer afford to be pulled down again.
Did you just say"we" ??
Mbakwa o... We can't be baptized with these dullardinhoes grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by IlekeHD: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
PedroJP:

Tinubu n OBJ are ur ideal Yoruba leaders then, bah ? Accepted ?

Are they yours? Since we're making assumptions.

What has Anifere done for Yorubas? They're still upset that they couldn't deliver the SW to GEJ. Awon agbaya.

They need to return all the looted campaign funds GEJ gave them.

Let the Yorubas deal with Anifere. This is family business.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by godoluwa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Who are the afenifere's if not some hungry mofo...They are still angry that the drunkard lost the general election.

Awôn agbayá onijekujé

PDP is dead..You all foolish afenife re wahala will die of hunger angry.

smh
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by geeyinks: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Had it been yoruba as. C of O.. this fools called afenifere would have sold yoruba.. i think u said if buhari win the election you will go.on exile, so what are you people waiting for.

What obasanjo have acheived as a president in this country, you Afenifere cant acheive it in 200years.. OBJ bring about advanced globalization in the country..
Moreso you Afenifere were at the national conference held last year..whats ur contribution, i can see how you people went there to sleep..lolz i support the motion group, they have nothing to contributes.
Afenifere ko Afenifeyani

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by chika29: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Odumakin go$sit down.ur no longer an activist cos u sold out.I'm sure Bode George is d kind leader u want.long hiss.iranu
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Ajgal10(f): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
benedictjohn:
POLITICS! I don't understand d meaning
It means "Who gets What! When,and how-how much?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by valandy99(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Dollyak(f): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
A yoruba man that wasn't decieved during the last election is one who saw that GEJ has qualities which none of those waving brooms do not have
Let's be honest, neither Jonathan or buhari are good enough to lead Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Lordave: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:

Bloody hypocrite? Go and check your dictionary.
You're a hypocrite, you've always tagged Ohaneze's decision as a decision by all Igbos. You've always called them bunch of clowns and that only Igbos take them seriously.

Now you're saying Igbos don't take Ohaneze serious just to buttress your point of how superfluous Afenifere is to Yorubas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by alaoeri: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maxymilliano:

I be ibo abi ? grin

Ogbeni no kill me with laff.

What's the correlation between Agbekoya and the leadership of the Yoruba race ?
Who are the ppl that comprises Agbekoya? As of Nigeria of today can you mention 3Yorubas that are strong politically, command large follower ship etc without mentioning Tinubu?
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by DTaj: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
The same Afenifere that promised Jonathandaft 10 millions votes? The same turn-coat, fraudulent Yinka Odumakin who was President Buhari's spokesman in 2011 until his relationship with Tinubu went awry?

Will this same Odumakin have said this in 1999, 2003, 2007, and 2011?

Shameless Odumakin! But for his very energetic, sincere, real-activist wife, Mrs. Joe Okei-Odumakin, the name 'Odumakin' would have perished long ago!

Shameless idiot!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by nortcentrallord(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy grin grin Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Everything said here makes sense and is very true

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by aryzgreat: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thiefnubuuu the ludo playing local champion got defeated at d national chess competition. Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by IBBG(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Quotables

cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahaha. That got me cracking real hard. That's what we call brutality in mortal kombat. Hand to leg combo is just bad ass.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by DTaj: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Afenifere died the moment Pa Abraham Adesanya died.

All the hungry clowns (PDP pawns in the chess board) parading themselves as Afenifere today are just plain daft clowns!

This same Afenifere that was in bed with shady characters like Mimiko, Gani Adams, Fasehun, Obanikoro, jail-bird Bode George, etc in the run up to the election that booted Jonathandaft out!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by aryzgreat: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
You're a hypocrite, you've always tagged Ohaneze's decision as a decision by all Igbos. You've always called them bunch of clowns and that only Igbos take them seriously.

Now you're saying Igbos don't take Ohaneze serious just to buttress your point of how superfluous Afenifere is to Yorubas.

Why are u quoting that akata? A shameless prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
DTaj:
The same Afenifere that promised Jonathandaft 10 millions votes? The same turn-coat, fraudulent Yinka Odumakin who was President Buhari's spokesman in 2011 until his relationship with Tinubu went awry?

Will this same Odumakin have said this in 1999, 2003, 2007, and 2011?

Shameless Odumakin! But for his very energetic, sincere, real-activist wife, Mrs. Joe Okei-Odumakin, the name 'Odumakin' would have perished long ago!

Shameless idiot!
Tinubu the Lagos ludo player organized a pre-election one million March for Buhari but couldn't give him up to a million votes in the real election

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by abbey621(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrPresident1:

You insult your father's elders? You may never do well in life.

You thief.nubu worshipers are just plain silly and ignorant, and lack the knowledge of basic history. Thief.nubu is the single most overrated slowpoke in Nigerian politics. Modern day Afonjas!

Awon omo osan ti i ko kondo ba'ya won!

Dude I've already done well in life, I dare say I've accomplished more than your miserable family put together. I'm not the type that just talks behind social media, I back it up in real life. So next time you speak, go and fix your family first, you goat!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by nwadiuko1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Woju o
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Mcowubaba: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:
Afenifere is to Yorubas what Ohaneze is to Igbos; useless.
silly comment...must u add Igbos to ur point...did igbos tell u that their Ohaneze is useless undecided...i taya for una self...tribal warriors, all in the aim of instigating tribal war...GOD4bid una...i don taya...tufiakwa sad....Yoruba topic/talk u come carry Igbo people enter....useless comment 4rm u!!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Dollyak(f): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
freshdude99:

Did you just say"we" ??
Mbakwa o... We can't be baptized with these dullardinhoes grin
lol.. I am partly yoruba and Igbo. Best of both worlds grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.