Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere (38520 Views)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by SUREPA: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by kasmail(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
aryzgreat:

Thought they say una get respect, is this How u respect ur elders

Odumakin aint my elder... He's just doing his business of seeking attention
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by IlekeHD: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
You're a hypocrite, you've always tagged Ohaneze's decision as a decision by all Igbos. You've always called them bunch of clowns and that only Igbos take them seriously.

Now you're saying Igbos don't take Ohaneze serious just to buttress your point of how superfluous Afenifere is to Yorubas.

If you can find 10 of those "always" tags, you win a cookie.
Ediot.

Ohaneze is just as useless as Radio Biafra....tag that, bytch
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
geeyinks:
Had it been yoruba as. C of O.. this fools called afenifere would have sold yoruba.. i think u said if buhari win the election you will go.on exile, so what are you people waiting for.

What obasanjo have acheived as a president in this country, you Afenifere cant acheive it in 200years.. OBJ bring about advanced globalization in the country.. THIS GOT ME LAFFIN...WHICH OBJ??
Moreso you Afenifere were at the national conference held last year..whats ur contribution, i can see how you people went there to sleep..lolz i support the motion group, they have nothing to contributes.
Afenifere ko Afenifeyani
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
geeyinks:
Had it been yoruba as. C of O.. this fools called afenifere would have sold yoruba.. i think u said if buhari win the election you will go.on exile, so what are you people waiting for.

What obasanjo have acheived as a president in this country, you Afenifere cant acheive it in 200years.. OBJ bring about advanced globalization in the country..
Moreso you Afenifere were at the national conference held last year..whats ur contribution, i can see how you people went there to sleep..lolz i support the motion group, they have nothing to contributes.
Afenifere ko Afenifeyani

Children of nowadays, awon omo igbalode, who vehemently and vociferously continue to refuse to have anything to do with knowledge and wisdom, indomie children will have their eyes opened very soon, I hope it will not be too late by then.

'OBJ bring about advanced globalization in the country.. '

SMH.

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by aryzgreat: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

silly comment...must u add Igbos to ur point...dis igbos tell u that their Ohaneze is useless undecided...i taya for una self...tribal warriors, all in the aim of instigating tribal war...GOD4fid una...i don taya...tufiakwa sad....Yoruba topic/talk u come carry Igbo people enter....useless comment 4rm u!!

Her plan was to shift comments from d topic to tribal fights But she got disappointed

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by carzola(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu is a local politician, the likes of OBJ didnt warn him that u cant play politics with the north, the north are so power driven... tinubu u hve been played go nd jumb into the lagoon.... brown teeth politician

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Maxymilliano(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
alaoeri:

Who are the ppl that comprises Agbekoya? As of Nigeria of today can you mention 3Yorubas that are strong politically, command large follower ship etc without mentioning Tinubu?

Why not open a thread and let's sort ot out rather than trying to derail this harmless thread ?

While at it, Abiola was the last aare ona kakanfo without fighting a single war. I don't see how Tinubu as the life patron of Agbekoya is any different.

Talk of what money can buy ...

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by aryzgreat: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
kasmail:

Odumakin aint my elder... He's just doing his business of seeking attention
bc He didn't tow ur line of thought. Who is ur elder if ur father agemate is not ur elder

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its obvious, the duo cannot be compared to Awolowo in political ideology.

www.aftatech.com

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Rotimi47: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/07/obasanjo-tinubu-not-yoruba-leaders-afenifere/
Odumakin is a is a well known Jonathan apologist. End of question.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sure up to 90% did not read that stuff.... TINUBU boys all over this thread already....sha

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by omokab: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu the great warrior! The nightmare of Afenifebi. The one seen by old cargo calling themselves afenifebi and begin shivering! An elephant is beyond the imagination of somebody to say, " is like I see an elephant just passing by" if truly you see an elephant tell the people that you see an elephant because elephant is too big for someone not see to see when is passing. Tinubu is superior to all the agbaya,agba redere calling themselves yoruba elders.We the true son and daughters of yoruba recognize him as our leader.
If you no that Tinubu is a yoruba leader hit like and if you know that awon agba osi your leader hit share.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by kenoz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Okay. Make them show them their papa's house
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Lordave: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
aryzgreat:

Why are u quoting that akata? A shameless prostitute
No, her swift denial of her fathers shock me Walahi!

After she go say Igbos are divided among themselves, I don't know what to call what is going on on this thread. Afenifere back stabbing and denying Tinubu and Baba Ogun, some nairalanders whom I believe their fathers are members of Afenifere deny their papa also.

You see? What someone accuses his neighbour out of bigotry must surely get to haunt that person.

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by clevadani: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who gave these people the right to speak?
What have they done to advance the yoruba race?
How have they affected the life of the average yorubaman??
You claim to be elders,yet you came out abusing everybody without proferring a single solution. What a bunch of jokers.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by tonytony208(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:
Afenifere is to Yorubas what Ohaneze is to Igbos; useless.

if you want to be sincere with yourself, you will not see those statements as those coming from a useless organization. Only tinubu and obj asss-lickers will see from your decayed perspective, since the two men are morally decayed.

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by eliwa47(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
, Afenifere? is it a name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by BraniacX(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao the same afenifere that couldn't give jona sw votes?

where was afenifere when tinubu kept the opposition alive in Nigeria?

tinubu remains the most powerful politician in this country. he lost out of nass but he's in control of the whole APC machinery south of the country.

who else can boast of such influence? does the afenifere as a whole have that kind of influence?

I sorry for you
Th1efnubu na influential politician abi undecided
I never hear of am for my state before oh! shocked
Make him come influence my state na............stupid oju iyombo ludo learner when wan go abuja go form chess maestro

Lubbish!!

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by rikamann: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
With sincere apology to the Yorubas of which I am one, Tinubu or Baba Obj is more effective and relevant to Nigerians than the Afeniferes combined. Awo is Obafemi Awolowo and not Afenifere, please all should stop using Awo's name to deceive the Yorubas

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by sapientia(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
“Bola Tinubu, who plays ludo game in Lagos, now went to Abuja to play chess, only to be defeated and watched the inauguration of the 8th Assembly on television. That can never be a Yoruba leader”

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
abbey621:

Dude I've already done well in life, I dare say I've accomplished more than your miserable family put together. I'm not the type that just talks behind social media, I back it up in real life. So next time you speak, go and fix your family first, you goat!

What has abbey621 the itinerant lunatic achieved in his miserable life?

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by sanmibukunmi: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Many people won't like this but what they said about Obj nd Tinubu is the blatant truth....

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by aryzgreat: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
No, her swift denial of her fathers shock me Walahi!

After she go say Igbos are divided among themselves, I don't know what to call what is going on on this thread. Afenifere back stabbing and deny Tinubu and Baba Ogun, some nairalanders whom I believe their fathers are members of Afenifere deny their papa also.

You see? What someone accuses his neighbour of out bigotry must sure get to haunt that person.

Lol, that's y they are hypocrites. Two face cowards

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by AtlanticBreeze: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ediot.

Ileke I wan chop you cool
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by johnpalmer774(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
godoluwa:
both Tinubu & Obasanjo are disgrace & curse to yoruba race. Afenifere has said it all. Tinubu failed to understand that regional politics is different from national politics. only time shall tell.

You need to Visit West Germany to have your Brain Examine, Who are the Afenifere or Afenifeya to decide for Yoruba's ppl who their Leader should be , i can Proudly tell i will accept TINUBU as my own Yoruba leader 1 millions Times...........Imagine this Useless Odumakin criticizing Obasanjo , All the Dollars they collected from Jonathan who did they share it with ....USELESS SET OF MOFOS.

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Jaideyone(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
BraniacX:

I sorry for you
Th1efnubu na influential politician abi undecided
I never hear of am for my state before oh! shocked
Make him come influence my state na............stupid oju iyombo ludo learner when wan go abuja go form chess maestro

Lubbish!!
sorry for yourself. do you even know the meaning of the word influential? no one gets APC ticket in any of the states in the south west without his approval. think before you quote me next time better still mention one person with more political influence
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by suspenx: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am amazed at Odumakin's comment about Tinubu and his positions on the current NASS & especially on party supremacy is a source of concern for me. He cant continue to paint himself as saint without explaining his link with Pdp and sudden romance with Mimiko during the last election.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by tonytony208(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
“Bola Tinubu,who plays ludo game in Lagos, now went to Abuja to play chess, only to be defeated and watched the inauguration of the 8th Assembly on television. That can never be a Yoruba leader”.

Finish him!

FATALITY!

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by Lordave: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ediot.

Ilekeh Idi nla, cry me a flood!

Everybody knows you're are a hypocrite and a shameless one for that, except your fellow bigots, Yorubas on this forum are utterly ashamed of you.

Save your cookie for your sons who will soon deny you publicly!

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by AtlanticBreeze: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
clevadani:
Who gave these people the right to speak?
What have they done to advance the yoruba race?
How have they affected the life of the average yorubaman??
You claim to be elders,yet you came out abusing everybody without proferring a single solution. What a bunch of jokers.
what has tinubu, obasanjo done to advance yoruba race?

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere by IlekeHD: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
tonytony208:

if you want to be sincere with yourself, you will not see those statements as those coming from a useless organization. Only tinubu and obj asss-lickers will see from your decayed perspective, since the two men are morally decayed.

Really. And that afenifere's arse you're currently licking must be sacred.

Wake up. Right now, I could care less about those two politicians, but I will not have Afenifere pretend like they're the Prince Charming of Yoruba nation.

They're speaking for their personal cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52