Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts (65131 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi Probe / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
caprini1:
After the Jos blast,one of the survivors said military road blocks that were dismantled,was one of the reasons they were vulnerable on channels TV.
criticizing PMB is a waste of time and energy. Even though he deserves it! But how long shall this continue
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by berrystunn(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
ganja06:

But they believed the quote and reiterated it during their campaign.

Am not for APC

There fake
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by RickyTan: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
vislabraye:

If Baba will take time to clean up the mess, does that mean more people should die.
Why are things getting worse ? I'm sure you agree with me that things are getting worse. At least if he's doing something positive, we would have seen it.
Buhari is failing us, thats the truth. Don't tell us that Nigeria doesn't deserve something better even if pdp was bad.

After 16 years of PDP the result were clear. PDP woefully failed Nigerians. FAKE arguments and FAKE outrage will not hide PDP's complete failure.

Now Baba failing us? You cannot say that in one month if you are a fair person. It is an emotional response for you. You are seeing failure because you do not like PMB. After 12 months at least then we all can more fairly judge him.

Way too soon to jump to say that he is failing or succeeding.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Deffi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
So sad to hear and see all these unwarranted and senseless waste of precious life. May Almighty God save Nigeria.

NSNA:
WTF... How can Boko Haram be completely wiped out

BY SINCERE REPENTANCE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND PRAYER TO GOD TO STOP THIS EVIL.

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by BraniacX(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sirlancelot:
You are an infantile ediot,do you have nose at all?This man has a classified intels which sound suspicious to me.This is a national issue my brother,all hands must be on deck.Dont just sit behind ur laptop and lambast who have somthing to contribute.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

Oh my, you are really funny

You really are convinced that you've spotted a mole have you?

I only pointed out your perfect similarity to the Nigerian police (very little brains) and you insist nonetheless of confirming my theory of you undecided

Classified intel my a$$

The kaduna bomb blast was predicted by others today, do they have classified intel too? Some say it is most likely going to be gombe tomorrow, do I have classified intel too?

Why don't you just admit it!! Some people can deduce patterns of occurrences from past and similar events because they have surplus of something you have very little of = B....R...A...I...N...S and it is not your fault though, it is just the way you are so now run along and continue watching C.S.I and 24, the rest of us have some serious pondering to do over national issues
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by vislabraye(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
RickyTan:

After 16 years of PDP the result were clear. PDP woefully failed Nigerians. FAKE arguments and FAKE outrage will not hide PDP's complete failure.

Now Baba failing us? You cannot say that in one month if you are a fair person. It is an emotional response for you. You are seeing failure because you do not like PMB. After 12 months at least then we all can more fairly judge him.

Way too soon to jump to say that he is failing or succeeding.

First and foremost, I'm not a fan of pdp. Secondly, the fact that pdp didn't do well doesn't mean apc should do poorly.
If you should be sincere with yourself you will not absolve Buhari and apc of any blame. They should be ready to take responsibility of whatever happens under their watch. That's what leadership is all about.
We are judging Buhari based on the promises made. One of them is that he will end Bh under a month but the reverse is the case. I may be emotional cos I'm human and I don't like what's happening . The presidency needs constructive criticism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.