Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom (6969 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / For Peace To Reign, Youths Seek 50% Of Elective, Appointive Positions / Group Seeks Middle Belt’s Separation From The Core North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Finally, the yeeboes have become the lunatic vagabonds, the weeping tribe and the punching bags of Nigeria. Well-deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 12:57am On Jul 07, 2015
PenSniper:
Finally, the yeeboes have become the lunatic vagabonds, the weeping tribe and the punching bags of Nigeria. Well-deserved.

STILL PUSHING THREAD? U WILL DIE? NA YORUBA START THIS THREAD AND APART FROM ME SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT NA YORUBA THEY ANSWER THEMSELVES ON THIS THREAD.

NO SINGLE AKWA IBOM PERSON ON THIS THREAD. YORUBAS ARE NOW IBIBIOS, IS DAT NOT FUNNY. U ARE ALREADY THE MAD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, THE RASCALS.

MAKE I LEAVE MAD PERSON TO DEY TALK TO HIMSELF. U WILL DIE.

7 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

STILL PUSHING THREAD? U WILL DIE? NA YORUBA START THIS THREAD AND APART FROM ME SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT NA YORUBA THEY ANSWER THEMSELVES ON THIS THREAD.

NO SINGLE AKWA IBOM PERSON ON THIS THREAD. YORUBAS ARE NOW IBIBIOS, IS DAT NOT FUNNY. U ARE ALREADY THE MAD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, THE RASCALS.

MAKE I LEAVE MAD PERSON TO DEY TALK TO HIMSELF. U WILL DIE.

The Igbos are really the ones being scared to losing the Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:05am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

GO AND DIE. WHY ARE U STILL ALIVE?

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2015
I quoted couple of times, pls engage me
transit4:

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Interesting! So who still thinks all of SS is going with SE?

I doubt ND/ Akwa-Ibomites wants to be minorities in a divided Nigeria again.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2015
DikeOha882:
I quoted couple of times, pls engage me
U DO KNOW DAT IS A YORUBA, DONT BE FOOLED.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Doesn't mean, agwaghi ngwuro na o bu ngwuro ya bia kwa uwa ozo
B69U:

U DOO KNOW DAT IS A YORUBA, DONT BE FOOLED.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2015
grin Have you change the only t shirt that u have?
IlekeHD:
Interesting! So who still thinks all of SS is going with SE?

I doubt ND/ Akwa-Ibomites wants to be minorities in a divided Nigeria again.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=14pt]LOOKING AT THIS THREAD, ONE THEME IS CLEAR, ONE YORUBA PERSON STARTED IT AND FUELED IT WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER.

IT IS A THREAD THAT BELONGS IN THE TRASH CAN, WELL DONE TO ALL THE SS/SE THAT POSTED ON THE THREAD.

YORUBAS TRY ANOTHER THREAD TOMORROW, BECOS OF FEAR OF BIAFRA AND THE RESPONSE WILL BE THE SAME.

IGBOS WILL NEVER SEEK ANY OFFICE IN SOUTH SOUTH.

WE WILL ONLY DO DAT IN LAGOS AND ABUJA, WHICH ARE NO MANS LAND.

IF U YORUBAS DONT LIKE IT OR IT PAIN U, COMMIT SUICIDE AND WE WILL STILL TAKE OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:21am On Jul 07, 2015
START ANY THREAD ON AKWA IBOM OR IBIBIO AGAIN AND THE WHOLE THREAD WILL BE IGBO PUNISHING YORUBAS, UNTIL U GET SENSE.

RIFFRAFF!

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by asadike(f): 1:25am On Jul 07, 2015
My people ndigbo should learn from d past, we dont need any more betrayal. Biafra can survive and thrive as a nation even without the south south. enough of dis insult from people we are better than.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
My people ndigbo should learn from d past, we dont need any more betrayal. Biafra can survive and thrive as a nation even without the souyh soith. enough of dis insult from people we are better than.

You're better than everyone right? And you expect to livein harmony with different tribes?

Be honest, SS is not with Biafra.

But there is consolotion in knowing that when Nigeria breaks, SS won't stick with Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Your bro said that he has an offensive mouth odour and needs help. Me thinks the cause of the mouth odour is the excessive drinking and licking of ewedu soup
IlekeHD:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2599414_uyio1_jpeg5b6f0a8916933e3c26ac5e1d5e5de92a

@Effiong's post

Is Effiong a ND name?

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by madamoringo(f): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Ibos are a joke and losers! They know they are screwed in all ways! To bolster themselves with a sense of false confidence, they quickly drag Yorubas so as to derail the thread and make it about a different issue! It is up to Akwa Ibomites what they want to do, but Ibos should leave Yorubas out of their mystery!! Cursed mofos!

7 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos are a joke and losers! They know they are screwed in all ways! To bolster themselves with a sense of false confidence, they quickly drag Yorubas so as to derail the thread and make it about a different issue! It is up to Akwa Ibomites what they want to do, but Ibos should leave Yorubas out of their mystery!! Cursed mofos!
IlekeHD:

You're better than everyone right? And you expect to livein harmony with different tribes?

Be honest, SS is not with Biafra.

But there is consolotion in knowing that when Nigeria breaks, SS won't stick with Nigeria.

SAME YORUBA MAN TWO DIFFERENT MONIKER! ASK YOURSELF WAT THIS BIG FOOL IS DOING HERE?

HE IS BEHIND THE WHOLE THING AND IS SIMPLE PUSHING THE THREAD TO CREATE A TRIBAL FIGHT BETWEEN THE IGBOS AND IBIBIO.

PEOPLE THAT UNDERTSNAD THIS HAVE IGNORED THE THREAD. WHY CAUSE DIVISION? BECOS THEY DONT WANT BIAFRA ACTUALISED OR THE SS AS PART OF BIAFRA. IBIBIO AND IGBO ARE INSEPARABLE AND THEY WANT TO DIVIDE THEM TO AVOID SS/SE SUCCESSION.

MAYBE THEY WILL GO TO THE VILLAGES AND SEPARATE THEIR MIXED DNA TOO. IF I SAY YORUBAS ARE EMPTY, PEOPLE WILL SAY AM NAME CALLING BUT JUST LOOK WAT A GRWON ASS YORUBA MAN IS DOING AND CALLING IT NAIRALAND.

THE SAME REASON EVERYDAY FOR THR LAST YEAR NNAMDI KANU AND RADIO BIAFRA HAVE BEEN CARRIED TO THE FRONT PAGE AND POLITICS SECTION, TO RAISE AWARENESS SO HE CAN BE STOPPED.

THIS IS CLASSIC YORUBA MEDIA WAR. NDIIGBO OPEN YOUR EYES. NO IBIBIO PERSON HAVE COMMENTED NEGATIVE AGAINST THE IGBOS ON THIS THREAD, ALL INSTIGATORS ARE YORUBA.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

SAME YORUBA MAN TWO DIFFERENT MONIKER! ASK YOURSELF WAT THIS BIG FOOL IS DOING HERE?

HE IS BEHIND THE WHOLE THING AND IS SIMPLE PUSHING THE THREAD TO CREATE A TRIBAL FIGHT BETWEEN THE IGBOS AND IBIBIO.

PEOPLE THAT UNDERTSNAD THIS HAVE IGNORED THE THREAD. WHY CAUSE DIVISION? BECOS THEY DONT WANT BIAFRA ACTUALISED OR THE SS AS PART OF BIAFRA. IBIBIO AND IGBO ARE INSEPARABLE AND THEY WANT TO DIVIDE THEM TO AVOID SS/SE SUCCESSION.

MAYBE THEY WILL GO TO THE VILLAGES AND SEPARATE THEIR MIXED DNA TOO. IF I SAY YORUBAS ARE EMPTY, PEOPLE WILL SAY AM NAME CALLING BUT JUST LOOK WAT A GRWON ASS YORUBA MAN IS DOING AND CALLING IT NAIRALAND.

THE SAME REASON EVERYDAY FOR THR LAST YEAR NNAMDI KANU AND RADIO BIAFRA HAVE BEEN CARRIED TO THE FRONT PAGE AND POLITICS SECTION, TO RAISE AWARENESS SO HE CAN BE STOPPED.

THIS IS CLASSIC YORUBA MEDIA WAR. NDIIGBO OPEN YOUR EYES. NO IBIBIO PERSON HAVE COMMENTED NEGATIVE AGAINST THE IGBOS ON THIS THREAD ALL INSTIGATORS ARE YORUBA.

Quit hyperventilating.

Everyone is Yoruba. Such paranoia.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:50am On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

Quit hyperventilating.

Everyone is Yoruba. Such paranoia.

ok u are a igbo man. in ur dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:51am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

ok u are a igbo man. [size=5pt] in ur dreams.[/size]

Neither of the two.

How did you drag Yorubas into an Akwa Ibom issue?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by NDPVF(m): 1:53am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:
NDPVF...work with your people, for your people.,
[/s]I am not your mate.I have told you that time without number.

Am sensing Umana's hand on this.They wants to blackmail udom.He even tried to throw up such sentiment during the campaign,but we resoundingly rejected him at the poll.

BTW,the topic said "seek".I didnt read where the report said that they held Udom ransom,and are demanding for it before his release.

Take it,or leave it,as long as Nigeria is concerned,igbo people will continue to make 'statement politically',with their numbers,in friendly environments.I know you would want to twist & turn it,but thats the truth,until we have true federalism or absolute disintegration,which i clamour for.

Therefore,all am saying is that,its left for Udom to either willingfully accent to the 'seeking',or as well,turn it down.
Nobody will kill him.

Maybe the notion of your comment,is that,i should join any faceless Akwa Ibom wannabe,and spit Igbo people,as you always do.while it is obvious that they havent stolen nor hurted the state.But rather,taking 'advantage' of the lacuna in Nigerian political space.

As regards some Yorubas here or Akwa Ibom wannabes trying to misinterprete and mis-represent this,to suit there purpose of trying to instigate tension whereas their exists non,because i have already seen same people trying to instigate unnecessary fear by saying Igbos will tag Akwa Ibom a "No mans land",please stop that already.The case of Lagos and here,is totally different.Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria,unlike here.And if i understands the reason for the 'no mans land' ish,its premissed on that.Hence,no unege/Igbo person,will dare it.

As for you hopeAthand,am well informed that Amaechi appointed some igbo people that are not indigenous to Rivers,during his tenure.does that make Amaechi somewhat foolish?.
El-rufai appointed two yorubas currently in his government,and was held by yoruba online community as the "Nigerian spirit",so why trying to score cheap political propaganda,against your imaginary enemies,using this?.
I have told you before,we dont hate anybody.we are friendly,and therefore shouldnt be blackmailed into joining you to fight your imaginary enemy.

9 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by B69U: 1:53am On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

Neither of the two.

How did you drag Yorubas into an Akwa Ibom issue?

Guy find yur level, me and u know get talk.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by IlekeHD: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

Guy find yur level, me and u know get talk.

Do you seriously think all those people are one Yoruba person?

Denial.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by NDPVF(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
Super1Star:

Wait till some foolish ones like that BushMonkey sees this thread. They will tell you how they developed Uyo, how they are the hardworking andAkwa ibomites are lazy, how they are the next to God and others are useless.

Bunch of clowns.
[/s]Of course,this is the purpose of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by NDPVF(m): 1:59am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Akwa Ibom is turning to no man's land -- courtesy of our south beasterners.
[/s]Lagos is no mans land,not here.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by carnegiefan: 2:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Let me say what the true sponsor of the thread fears most:

AT THE END NIGERIA WILL STILL DISINTEGRATE! cheesy

No amount of incited divide and rule can stop that. And BIAFRA shall be no matter what.
The boundaries will ALWAYS be negotiated, and will only contain WILLING members.

Anambra state alone is bigger than Lagos state, and I know that Lagos can be a country like Singapore.
Why all these fears Oh I forgot. Some people are natural born cowards. Now I get it. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by carnegiefan: 2:05am On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

Do you seriously think all those people are one Yoruba person?

Denial.

Why are you cowards falling over one another to comment here?
Why are you people frightened about the disintegration of a dysfunctional country?
Why do you people love chaos so much?

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Ilekeh(f): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2015
carnegiefan:

Why are you cowards falling over one another to comment here?
Why are you people frightened about the disintegration of a dysfunctional country?
Why do you people love chaos so much?

Does my post suggest that I don't want Nigeria to disintegrate or is it your paranoia?

Why do you lots fear the Yorubaman's stance in this whole disintegration thing?

And I know I'm talking to one person with multiple IDs. The posts have the same trait.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by carnegiefan: 2:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Does my post suggest that I don't want Nigeria to disintegrate or is it your paranoia?

Why do you lots fear the Yorubaman's stance in this whole disintegration thing?

And I know I'm talking to one person with multiple IDs. The posts have the same trait.

NOTE: Your stance is irrelevant. Your master will whip you in line as usual. cheesy
You are here to comment on an issue that did not mention Yoruba or your region.
So why are you here?
Answer: To lie and cheat. Your people have lied and cheated for almost 50 years now and thanks to Radio Biafra, we are beginning to dismantle your lies. cool

Meanwhile Biafra is coming , run, run, run! grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I am not your mate.I have told you that time without number.

Am sensing Umana's hand on this.They wants to blackmail udom.He even tried to throw up such sentiment during the campaign,but we resoundingly rejected him at the poll.

BTW,the topic said "seek".I didnt read where the report said that they held Udom ransom,and are demanding for it before his release.

Take it,or leave it,as long as Nigeria is concerned,igbo people will continue to make 'statement politically',with their numbers,in friendly environments.I know you would want to twist & turn it,but thats the truth,until we have true federalism or absolute disintegration,which i clamour for.

Therefore,all am saying is that,its left for Udom to either willingfully accent to the 'seeking',or as well,turn it down.
Nobody will kill him.

Maybe the notion of your comment,is that,i should join any faceless Akwa Ibom wannabe,and spit Igbo people,as you always do.while it is obvious that they havent stolen nor hurted the state.But rather,taking 'advantage' of the lacuna in Nigerian political space.

As regards some Yorubas here or Akwa Ibom wannabes trying to misinterprete and mis-represent this,to suit there purpose of trying to instigate tension whereas their exists non,because i have already seen same people trying to instigate unnecessary fear by saying Igbos will tag Akwa Ibom a "No mans land",please stop that already.The case of Lagos and here,is totally different.Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria,unlike here.And if i understands the reason for the 'no mans land' ish,its premissed on that.Hence,no unege/Igbo person,will dare it.

As for you hopeAthand,am well informed that Amaechi appointed some igbo people that are not indigenous to Rivers,during his tenure.does that make Amaechi somewhat foolish?.
El-rufai appointed two yorubas currently in his government,and was held by yoruba online community as the "Nigerian spirit",so why trying to score cheap political propaganda,against your imaginary enemies,using this?.
I have told you before,we dont hate anybody.we are friendly,and therefore shouldnt be blackmailed into joining you to fight your imaginary enemy.

i have always known you to have been born to an igbo father. full stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by NDPVF(m): 3:00am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
transit4:

i have always known you to have been born to an igbo father. full stop
[/s]Afo iseme.unam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / APC Will Not Want You To See This Picture (PHOTOS) / Enugu Youths To Ugwuanyi: "Declare State Of Emergency In Awgu Over Security Sabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.