Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? (6493 Views)

Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by biafranqueen: 1:43am On Jul 07, 2015
At the speed of light the President shares N400 billion from an empty treasury to bail out governors that squandered state resources on elections, even though he promised us he was going to fight Kwarruption.

Which budget is this expenditure coming from and who is regulating it?

President General Muhammad Buhari also demanded the immediate release of $21 million (N4.2 billion) to the Multinational Joint Task Force, MNJTF last month from a supposedly empty FG account

When it comes to the free lunches and fighting Boko Harem he is working at snail-speed but he is quick to squander resources on a Task Force that has allowed Boko Harem to blaster Nigerians at an exceedingly, alarming rate and dash irresponsible leaders millions of dollars after they have finished what we already budget for them.
Which way my people?
Cc:
Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli barcanista Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors IsraeliAIRFORCE illmatic101 SUBMARINE M4gunners:

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Otherique: 1:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Am equally wondering.

ddippset:
The main article spells it out clearly that the funding is coming from recent LNG proceeds to the federation account but as usual you chose to leave out that part so you and your fellow tanoids can have a filled day. Besides if the transition committee discovered that for instance 50 billion dollars was supposed to be left in treasury but maybe 5 billion dollars was left, that is tantamount to meeting an empty treasury. Even primary school should teach you that one. The president even actually said virtually empty ;but you left out that part as well. Wailing wailers una nor de tire?

You lots are usually very unintelligent and utterly lacking any iota of truth, your arguments are usually beclouded by sentiments.

I vividly remember how you guys over flogged the $5 million dollars U.S pledged for the fight against bokoharam, even I, became overwhelmed because I was beginning to wonder how bad things must have gotten for the Presidency and his petty loyalist to jubilate this much at the sound of a mere $5 million dollars to fight terrorism.

This naturally wouldn't be an issue if not for PMB's natural ability to lie so much through his teeth about meeting a virtually empty treasury; In about 40 days, he's laid his hands on almost a trillion naira!.

$2 billion in ECA is over #400 billion, another #400 billion from NLNG proceeds. All these in a virtually empty treasury.
God have Mercy on you all!

27 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Wailing wailers una no dey taya

8 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by ayowonder(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2015
she dat one na treasury....wetin concern u sef? , na your country be dis? ..go and face your biafra

3 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by MosakuAW(m): 2:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Empty treasury does not means no money in the treasury at all, this simply means what is left is smaller than what is expected of Nigeria treasury.

As broke as Greece is, which is in debt still has money in her treasury.

Common, Nigeria is too rich not to spend N400bn.

OP is only being Sarcasm.

7 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is a magician. He has a few month to touch the oil money.. very soon the Lower Niger will be liberated

13 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by xcolanto(m): 2:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Michelle of west Germany off course! This is exactly how 1N would equate 1$. Just watch and see, with your eyes would you witness this great feat from babaonechance himself. grin

12 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by tomakint: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2015
@biafranqueen, a big and insightful observation right there, his initial excuse of 'Jonathan left nearly an empty treasury' was a ploy to borrow money from his Masters from US and UK when it is not necessary. His sudden 'hey presto, I got N400 billion to pay workers' from a supposed empty is one out of many of his scheming. Nigeria go hear am soon.

34 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by asadike(f): 3:09am On Jul 07, 2015
from milking his cows, yeye dey smell.

8 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by p1jiobi: 3:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is a real con man.

8 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Obipat(m): 3:18am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
. Pls, who is d president of Nigeria?
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Castos(m): 3:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Slight open one of his cows, you'd be surprised with the amount of money inside the fat bellies. Baba one chance, continue with your good work, your zoo is getting more dullardious by the day.

11 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:25am On Jul 07, 2015
TANoids na confirm olodo shaaaaa!!! $2.1b is how much in naira?? For a country(oil producing) to boast of that sum in it's ECA, na good thing? Una stupidity they rock agbada...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Castos(m): 3:44am On Jul 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
TANoids na confirm olodo shaaaaa!!! $2.1b is how much in naira?? For a country(oil producing) to boast of that sum in it's ECA, na good thing? Una stupidity they rock agbada...
My brother, good morning sir. What are you trying to defend or whom are you defending here? Dvllardinho? Spare me the Tanoid talk please! Buhari came in with all the propagandas about an empty treasury, now 400billion for workers only is here! meaning there're more in the treasury for other miscellaneous. Brother 400B is a big money now that the oil market is dwindling. Look around you before you talk!

38 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Adesiji77: 3:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Following
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by boboLIL(m): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2015
No mind that weakling

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by 400billionman: 4:04am On Jul 07, 2015
What's the topic, did you say 400billionman ?

Okay.
Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by 400billionman: 4:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Fulani terrorist. You will never see him condemn his brothers. What is boko haram ? A fight against boko haram is a fight against the nut heads.

President Mitchell of West Germany. May God save us.

14 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 07, 2015
I have my reservations about the present government and I think Nigerians should ease the pressure a lil...But truth be told, things don't look niCe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Slynonny(m): 4:22am On Jul 07, 2015
I knew that statement by Mr Mouth.
I meant virtually an empty treasury was Liar Mohammed.
#I_Hate_Mouth_Action.

1 Like

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by thunderrider: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=18pt]APC and Deception 101[/size]

11 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2015
The person dat posted this is a camel, so 4 d past 30days you will tell me government av nt being trasacting crude oil abi, na ur granmother borrow us d money. Wasted sperm like u. If I be ur popssy, I 4 just mastubate u comot 4 toilet sef.

7 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by keeeem: 4:37am On Jul 07, 2015
I think we should leave sentiments out. Are we saying money has not been generated in the last 30something days? Opening thrwads and sayings things for the fun of it can be misleading.

It beats me hollow when all the wish from some quarters is for the government to fail. Remember, the prophet of doom who predicted famine, when chickens come home to roost his kids will not eat the Bible or Quran.

My ten kobo though

8 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by UncleJudax(m): 4:44am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
Bye bye to Oil and gas, hello, Cow and nunu! grin

4 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Ezyp(m): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Wailing wailers una no dey taya
Even as things are happening before your eyes u never still get sense?

9 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by cornoil(m): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2015
God is the only one with solution to Nigeria's problem. Our hope in the change party already looking bleak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Iykopee(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2015
It's a source of comic relief listening to the daura senseless dulllard anytime anywhere. A terribly mooing cow @ the helm, gifted with stupidity and intellectual shallowness, shudn't have been the peoples yearning. But Nigeria is a place where just anytin can happen. Its a long way from now.

6 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by mysteriousman(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Make una continue with the bad belle it's allowed

4 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by ddippset(m): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
At the speed of light the President shares N400 billion from an empty treasury to bail out governors that squandered state resources on elections, even though he promised us he was going to fight Kwarruption.

Which budget is this expenditure coming from and who is regulating it?

President General Muhammad Buhari also demanded the immediate release of $21 million (N4.2 billion) to the Multinational Joint Task Force, MNJTF last month from a supposedly empty FG account

When it comes to the free lunches and fighting Boko Harem he is working at snail-speed but he is quick to squander resources on a Task Force that has allowed Boko Harem to blaster Nigerians at an exceedingly, alarming rate and dash irresponsible leaders millions of dollars after they have finished what we already budget for them.
Which way my people?
Cc:
Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli barcanista Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors IsraeliAIRFORCE illmatic101 SUBMARINE M4gunners:
The main article spells it out clearly that the funding is coming from recent LNG proceeds to the federation account but as usual you chose to leave out that part so you and your fellow tanoids can have a filled day. Besides if the transition committee discovered that for instance 50 billion dollars was supposed to be left in treasury but maybe 5 billion dollars was left, that is tantamount to meeting an empty treasury. Even primary school should teach you that one. The president even actually said virtually empty ;but you left out that part as well. Wailing wailers una nor de tire?

13 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by stanech: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2015
What do you expect from a lying thieving party

5 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Acidosis(m): 5:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari wants to force his illiteracy on All Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Ezyp:
Even as things are happening before your eyes u never still get sense?
And u think calling him names and insults will solve the problem? Now tell me, between me and u who get sense pass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC / Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York / Rare photo of Governor Ambode’s children paying courtesy to President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.