Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ (57234 Views)

My Funny Experience At Passport Office In Lagos / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada……. / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2015
musicwriter:
@OP.
Nice story. But, almost everything you said is as also here in Africa, if you've been traveling around here you would've known.

1. Taxis also run on meters in Senegal and Ghana.

2. I used the card lock at green horse hotel in Cotonou, Benin republic just 3 weeks ago.

3. South Africa would have that standard of train.

e.t.c.
Which of the ghana is the one I school in or another ghana.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Jengbetiele: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2015
The education here is crazy i must tell you........You are most likely going to be lost in class the first semester. There assignments are standard, you will never find the answers on google. Even if you use text books, you will still need to do alot of reading to solve those questions. The grading nko......hahahahahaha for a graduate program here pass mark is 65 percent below that is an F, you fail a graduate course, you are expelled......Plenty plenty things plenty plenty nonsense Hahahahahahaha but still many have done it and many are still doing it and we will keep doing it. Thats why we are blacks, we dont crack!!!
6fit:
From yur experience in 9ja and experience abroad, i swear In one million yrs to come, 9ja can never meat d standard abroad..no b joke

9 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by 6fit(f): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

I am confused hahahahahahaha
confused, how Bro?
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Jengbetiele: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tensazangetsu:

Which of the ghana is the one I school in or another ghana.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by kaka22(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is the name of the scholarship you won?
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by VickyRotex(f): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2015
lmaoooo cheesy

I can relate cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by linearity: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2015
saxywale:

yes. I never really understood how highly developed technology was in Western Europe till I moved to Canada.

UK To Test Wireless Charging For Electric Cars
"New technology is being tested by Highways England that could allow electric car owners to charge as they drive.
The trials are the first of their kind and will test how the technology would work on the country's motorways and major "A" roads, allowing drivers of ultra-low emission vehicles to travel long distances without needing to stop and charge the car's battery."

news.sky.com/story/1534209/uk-to-test-wireless-charging-for-electric-cars

I don't see the above happening in North America in the next 5-7 years.

That may or may not be and it could be faster than that for America depending on how things played out.

Americans are in love with their high utility gas guzzling vehicles and there appear to be surplus oil to go around and they are making tons of money on oil right now.

But if oil ceases to flow, America can adopt the eco friendly technologies over night.

Plus, have you seen an electric car drive pass before? It is a sorry sorry sight to behold, imagine someone driving a muzzle car whose presence can be announced 100s of feets away, now driving an almost soundless car that you will barely notice sound-wise when it passes.

Even driverless cars are being debut in America now, at least in California, where the traffic laws are been amended to accommodate these cars.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Jengbetiele: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2015
I can relate hahahahahahahahahaha when i came in spring.....my friends said it is no longer cold. I left my hotel room on my polo shirt. On getting out like this, i rushed back inside with full speed go wear 7 clothes. I am not joking o it was 12 degrees then but still it felt so strange on my skin because you no say naija na temprate region. Hahahahah right now if i see 12 degrees lasan i will be so happy because we have been on -8 since last week now. The thing dey do persin for body like say your flesh wan tear ni o. No be small thing
charix:

Back in the day I'd open the window first thing in the morning and stick my arm out as a thermometer. Depending on how fast the cold sinks into my bare arm would determine the thickness of clothes I wear.
After months of doing this, I finally learned the ability to tell how much to wear simply by looking at temperature readings via the internet.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Jengbetiele: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you so much. I am not in toronto
delors:

Where you at? Lemme give u a trip next weekend if u r in Toronto or d GTA?
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Please put us thru on how one can apply for the scholarship! And what are the requisites in gaining one?

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by harristo(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Got full scholarship that covered everything. I am getting paid instead of paying. Havent paid a dime since i got here grin grin grin

Ok so what did you do to get that kind of scholarship, explain.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by LaurelP(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks for this story Op.
funny enough I will be traveling to Canada next year

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by ikorodureporta: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by ikorodureporta: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Jambites dey suffer here too na, esp when dem no won ask question like Jambite
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by otipoju(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2015
My first days in Ohio, the sun was shining at 9pm.
And it was so chilly.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by zeefa: 1:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

In Canada, yes the water from the tap is cold but you can always adjust the the tap to suite u. So that won't make u not to take you bath.

Well, I know it's a story just to make it look so smooth and funny!

...the worst experience ever is staying in the bus stop waiting for bus to come during winter? Kai... just as if u r freezing!

Another thing is that the snow can never stop u from going out.
Whether you like it or not, in heavy snow, u till have to go out?

It's fun anyway!

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by delors(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Thank you so much. I am not in toronto
Where art thou oh ye ex-JJC?
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Dorobuccii(f): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Lolz....I went through the same thing too. I remember refusing to buy coke cos it cost about #320 after converting it to naira. The cold was frightening and to make matters worse everyone kept telling the weather wasn't too bad at that time. You adapt as time goes on

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by saudatu(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
So funny ......
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 25, 2015
6fit:

congrat bro, am happy for u. I intend skooling abroad but finnace is d problem.... Meanwhile give us a clue as regards how u overcome d huddles of processing yur document and finnance. Just to give some us a clue. Am bookmarking dis page cos is kinda educative.
don't know about this story but when I was in school, infact at arrival I have a student supervisor assign to me! And he put me through all the stuff untill I'm fit to stand alone!

And that was way back then. When you are ready you will have a supervisor assign to you! Don't worry on how to process ya documents!
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Got full scholarship that covered everything. I am getting paid instead of paying. Havent paid a dime since i got here grin grin grin
then you should have a student supervisor or something to show you through!
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by chukxie(m): 2:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice story, Op. I laughed hard while reading it. We've all been JJCs. I crossed that threshold eleven years ago. It wasn't easy ooooo!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 25, 2015
6fit:

Jesus !!!...so all those full scholarship i read on d internet are for real!!

Bros am applying for M.sc in Human resource management, how can u be of help plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Help a Bro/sis from another mother....my email is :dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com

can drop in any useful link
so you be male PARADING as female!

Best applied and follow through agent in Lagos! There are everywhere!
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
The education here is crazy i must tell you........You are most likely going to be lost in class the first semester. There assignments are standard, you will never find the answers on google. Even if you use text books, you will still need to do alot of reading to solve those questions. The grading nko......hahahahahaha for a graduate program here pass mark is 65 percent below that is an F, you fail a graduate course, you are expelled......Plenty plenty things plenty plenty nonsense Hahahahahahaha but still many have done it and many are still doing it and we will keep doing it. Thats why we are blacks, we dont crack!!!
hahahahahah!

You are a real joker!!

Don't ask me why?
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Jengbetiele: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI dare to ask why why why why why why why
sonofananimal:
hahahahahah!

You are a real joker!!

Don't ask me why?
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI dare to ask why why why why why why why
you don't wanna know why!

Just keep the audience busy! cool
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Bro, u no be jjc again ooo. Now u control things. grin
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 25, 2015
I feel the op is not smart.... Him be confirm jjc right from when him dey Naija
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 25, 2015
udemzy101:
I feel the op is not smart.... Him be confirm jjc right from when him dey Naija
It has nothing to do with being smart or not. Would he get a scholarship if he is not smart?
Even, if you have lived in Victoria island all your life, you go still be jjc when you enter a first world country!
Nigeria is years and years behind when it comes to world class infrastructure and technology.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Helives: 3:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Hahahahaha like you just narrated my story. This is so funny and real.
Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by epistlegcfr: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You i went through this ordeal omy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy that time he no go funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 25, 2015
saxywale:

It has nothing to do with being smart or not. Would he get a scholarship if he is not smart?
Even, if you have lived in Victoria island all your life, you go still be jjc when you enter a first world country!
Nigeria is years and years behind when it comes to world class infrastructure and technology.

It's not all about getting a scholarship bro, I know what I'm talking about....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.