Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State (29228 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by eminikansoso(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Delta Asaba
Edo Benin City
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by ayusco85(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

Submit ur cv
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by muhyeenisce(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
eminikansoso:
Edo Benin City
borno maiduguri
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by eminikansoso(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:
borno maiduguri
efi congo grin grin
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by dokyOloye: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:
Noted. But is Dagora a Christian or Muslim?

Just asking.
Christian.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.

Mr Dogara is a confirmed Christian...
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by kennydee05(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.
He is a christian from Bauchi state
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Doyin400l(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Kennyfancy:
yes he is a christain. a member of living faith church A K A winners chapel, nt jst member bt dedicated member,, nah i guest u knw y he always win,= becos he is a winner
he is a dedicated winners members indeed,afta fraudulently winning d speakership....god Bleep dogara abi dogoro.I don't care. mahn
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by amnesty7: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.
A Christian from Tafawa Balewa of Bauchi State.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by mazeltov(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2015
lionduke:
God bless Mr Speaker.....
Any ojuikpu eye that frowns at you shall go blind IJN.
amen!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
No upright government official around the world has the right to fly a private jet with tax payers money.
just listen to your self , odde you dey pay tax? swear
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
googlepikin:
just listen to your self , odde you dey pay tax? swear

Tell that to ur popa
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:

Tell that to ur popa
you can as well tell your modas behind
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by hibbayueei(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by 4dankey: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Lildreezy:
hmm I think the speaker is detribalised or even de"religiosified" if that wan dey.... hope he makes a fine speaker......

now down to Madame Mrapkor..... this woman sha... Riding on the wings of Uduaghans loot, She plays dirty politics in the week and then runs to the altar on Sundays.. chai if not for "grace" some people for be roommates with Satan inside im presidential lodge for hellfaya.. the only constituency projects she has done visibly is the 6-aside football tournament opposite pointer news in Asaba....shikena....

well deltans there is hope in Okowa, but the thunder that will fire uduaghan is still doing apprenticeship under Shekau angry

I served in Ogwashi-uku and went to solicit for fund from madame mrapkor. Just remember went I met her one on one and she gave me some christain messages, life is just in phases sha.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by sani99: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2015
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PRIVATE JET.GOV.OSHOMOLE WAS TALKING AS IF HE IS ENVIOUS OF OWNERS...Provided they are paying taxes to Federal Govt through FAAN NAMA,NCAA, whats the noise about private jet..If you want to fly one ,you are free to do so.Private jets are all over the world. one aircraft in Aero, Arik etc are also costly..these private jet are used for commercial purposes
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Myself2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.

Christian
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Blumsville(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Well he rented the jet, the people who invited him supplied the jet

Questions questions questions.... if I were madam speaker I would also fly a jet.... No time grin

Nigeria money no dey ever finish.

Oya start quoting me.
U see u are among d pple who finishes 9ja money if given d chance.. Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by tupem: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
lionduke:
God bless Mr Speaker.....
Any okpolo eye that frowns at you shall go blind IJN.
cheesy trouble maker!
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
corrupt people,and you are happy to say this.
INTROVERT:
Well he rented the jet, the people who invited him supplied the jet

Questions questions questions.... if I were madam speaker I would also fly a jet.... No time grin

Nigeria money no dey ever finish.

Oya start quoting me.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by plux4: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmm... Dis man is wise unlike sarki, Dino and others that is still use government jet.. When you are against the president.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.

He's a Christian
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by emmasege: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.
Dogara is a Christian. Not every northerner from kano, kaduna, bauchi, sokoto, borno etc is a muslim. There are Christian indigenes in each of those states, who are usually marginalized. I once met a young lady (Elizabeth) from islamiya local govt of kano state who is undoubtedly hausa/fulani by her look. She said they are predominantly Christian in their local govt, though they are being deprived many privileges on account of their faith. Disregard the fallacy we've been fed with over the years that far northerners are all Muslims. It's one of the reasons their leaders always kick against indicating religions during population census, so we can always stick to the old erroneous belief that there are more Muslims than Christians in the nation.
Dogara's speakership is divine and could give more far northern christians the courage to aspire to live to their ultimate. We hope they don't eliminate him like they did Patrick Yakowa.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by emmasege: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
matrix789:
God bless You Mr Speaker
while what you do is in Line with God's destiny for souls to be won on that altar.
i pray Mr Speaker you make it to the End IJN
Exactly my concern & prayer because far northerners don't like the idea of a Christian representing them at the highest level of government. I pray Grace keeps him on that seat & confound his foes, IJN.
I even see him as the most influential Christian voice in government now. Forget the no 2 citizen, that office is as good as one of the ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.