Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (51879 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by erunz(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2015
The commissioner of police in Plateau state, Nasiru Oki, has said two churches were on Monday set ablaze by angry persons protesting bomb explosion at a mosque Sunday night in Jos.

The commissioner of police made the disclosure Monday evening at the police headquarters in Jos.

While briefing journalists on the police’s investigations, he said no arrest had been made so far.

He noted that no life was lost in the church incidents but property allegedly worth millions of naira were destroyed.

Mr. Oki also said that 42 people were killed in the twin bomb explosions on Sunday. He said 20 people died in the first explosion at a restaurant while 22 others died in the second at a mosque.

He said 50 people were hospitalized for various degree of injuries and are being treated in hospitals within Jos.

He also presented an undetonated locally-made device recovered from the first scene. He said according to police bomb experts, the device was capable of destroying a complex.

The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, had said 44 people were killed in the twin bomb attacks, while the Plateau state government said only 18 people lost their lives.

Meanwhile, military check points have been restored in most parts of the state. All the disbanded military check points in Riyom, Barkinladi, Bauchi roads and those within Jos metropolis were remounted by members of the Special Taskforce on Jos crisis.

The police commissioner declined comment on the reappearance of military check points. He, however, urged residents to endure the development.

The state governor had appealed to President Muhamadu Buhari to allow the restoration of checkpoints.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/186181-jos-bomb-blasts-angry-protesters-burn-churches-police.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Almighty God will punish the Boko Haram members and the people behind them...AMEN.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by chiangyokay: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by donholy28(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
and they blame Christians? unbelievable these people are stupid when churches wr bombed every Sunday some years ago did anyone burn mosques...these hoodlums should be caught and dealt with

326 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Brownhypo: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
shey na church cause the bombing ni.....why not go burn the BoKoS

dumb ass

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by seedgreen(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
So na wetin con concern the church for the matter Painful tho

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by amnesty7: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
The solace we should take is that we have a Just God. These criminals killing innocent people will definitely meet with the kind of end they deserve. Ditto those that rejoice about what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by menesheh(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Are those churches responsible for the bombing or are they motivators of it.

Religious confused people.

I pity this country

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by cold(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2015
IamDino:
Almighty God will punish the Boko Haram members and the people behind them...AMEN.
..And when is this going to happen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by blesoh(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Foolish people,was it d christians dat bombed d mosque?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ZeroTolerance: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
No mosque gets burnt after a church is bombed.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2015
cold:

..And when is this going to happen?
The Lord works in mysterious ways...Watch and see how the Lord will bring Boko Haram to its knees.

15 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Bokoharam is pdp PDP are Bokoharam...quote me and die in accident wey be say na pick dem go de pick ur remnant inside black leather
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Wetin concern christians again? #shalom cum salaam!

6 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by cold(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
IamDino:
The Lord works in mysterious ways...Watch and see how the Lord will bring Boko Haram to its knees.
I'd be lying if i said i wasn't expecting something along these lines. Here are more defence mechanism options to choose from..'his ways are not our ways'. 'It's all part of his divine plan' 'you cannot question god' 'god has a purpose for everything' & 'our god is a patient god'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
cold:

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't expecting something along these lines. Here are more defence mechanism options to choose from..'his ways are not our ways'. 'It's all part of his divine plan' 'you cannot question god' 'god has a purpose for everything' & 'our god is a patient god'.
The last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion.The God that I serve is not a small "g" but big "G" God.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by sinizia: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Let me get this straight..

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan. Fashola a YORUBA Muslim has lived with his Christian wife for more than 16 years, they have not killed each other. They respect each other's religions and views. I've never read where Fashola threatened his wife to join him in Islam. But if it's a Northerner, you'd have read that the man killed or threatened to kill his wife. Can't these beasts take a cue from Fashola and other Yoruba Muslims? Must violent be attached to these Northerners?

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

My brothers/Christians are killed yearly in the North, but there's no reprisal attacks on Muslims in the East. All abokis are safe anywhere they are, but when other tribes goes to their enclave, they get slaughtered. When is this madness going to stop? What did a church building do the demons? Is the building the bomber? This is raw envy and hate and thirst for blood.

For all these years Christians have been slaughtered like rams, no-one has burnt the mosques. For all the deaths the Hausa-Fulani herdsmen have brought on innocent people, no Mosque has been burnt. But a Northern Muslim killed Muslims and a church is burnt? Just imagine!! angry These people are nothing but reproach on this country.

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!

270 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by asha80(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Jos back to the trenches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Idiataqueen(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Dis is least of d reasons why i hate islam.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015

This is ironic. Muslim ultras (terrorists) blow up mosques and kill Muslims but the Muslims turn around to blame Christians for their woes.

Cowards, admit it : you can't stand up to your extremist brothers-in-faith.

The same way they tried to blame GEJ for the killings carried out by this same Frankenstein's monster of theirs -Boko Haram.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by WIZGUY69(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
lipsrsealed Clowns everywhere.
are the Christians responsible for the bombing of the mosque when the Christian youth retaliate now, they will be riot and chaos.
why can't be reasonable for once in this goddamn fuxking country

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Let me get this straight..

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan.

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!

Chillax.. we ain't all like that; maybe the majority..

But calling us bastards... that's too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by sinizia: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

Apologies. I'm just too peeved when i keep reading these kinda news. It's frustrating.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Northern muslims are animals. . .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:

Apologies. I'm just too peeved when i keep reading these kinda news. It's frustrating.

It's alright

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Vicadonis(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2015
So, churches will now suffer for this peoples stupidity. Did the Christians burn their mosque... Barbaric I must say... wicked souls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Their anger:
The churches ought to have been bombed and not the mosques.

Note:
When churches are bombmed, angry chrostians do not burn mosques.

Fact:
The Sunni ideology believe all other Moslems are infidels.
They kill Moslems who do not agree with their beliefs.

Lesson:
Islam is a religion of "peace".

My verdict:
Mohammed was an Arabian colonialists who used the name of God to legitimize violence.

Africans are indeed dumb.

Let the fight for the Arabian god continue.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
ISLAM the worst thing that befell HUMANITY

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Kinkale(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Muslims on nairaland should please come and renounce dis attack o.

6 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Ojiofor: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abbokis are dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
God please take mohamedianism out of this world and even the lions will start eating grass.

dont quote me ooo just hit like tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

repent bro. because the word of God said "by there fruits we shall know them".
the fruit is now ripe world wide AND it is acrid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps / NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.