Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please (990 Views)

When An Mbaise Woman Doesn't Want Her Husband's Family To Visit Often / Hilarious Church Handbill: Bet9ja Must Favour My Family / (PHOTO) When You Tell Your Barber You've Been Posted To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Hubby just got a job as a cleaner at a mosque in the outskirts of Maiduguri and we are plan to Relocate with my four kids.

Please I need advice on how to go about it sad

Cc: lalasticlala

Please who knows the terrain very well.
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Mogidi: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
@ FowlYansh

Don't forget to post pics of Sambisa, safe journey.
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by winetapper: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Print banners Boldy writter AM A CHRISTAIN
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
angry

Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by LOC1(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
I smell fowl talk
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by ericessien24: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
You must be joking and trying to make frontpage.
Or you are blind, deaf and dump all at once.
Even americans can't relocate there not to talk of you a nigerian.
OYO

1 Like

Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2015
ericessien24:
You must be joking and trying to make frontpage.

Or you are blind, deaf and dump all at once.

Even americans can't relocate there not to talk of you a nigerian.

OYO

This is not a joke.
Please what do you guys think cos we are about to pay the estate agent for the house today.
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2015
winetapper:
Print banners Boldy writter AM A CHRISTAIN

How? undecided
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Jorussia(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
op you are a liar,you wan go borno because of cleaning job?better go learn how to lie.
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Jorussia:
op you are a liar,you wan go borno because of cleaning job?better go learn how to lie.

There is dignity in Labour. You are the reason why Nigeria is backward.
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Ishilove why did you move my topic to the jokes section?
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by flames007(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Hubby just got a job as a cleaner at a mosque in the outskirts of Maiduguri and we are plan to Relocate with my four kids.

Please I need advice on how to go about it sad

Cc: lalasticlala

Please who knows the terrain very well.
I'm not suprised.u posted in joke section so you can't get serious advice(if you are really serious)
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Jorussia(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:

There is dignity in Labour. You are the reason why Nigeria is backward.
you didn't get my message,what i meant to say, is that you are obviously lying. Nobody will move over to Maiduguri in its current state for a job of less than #15,000 a month. Op find other things to keep yourself busy,nobody will believe you here.
Re: About To Relocate My Family To Maiduguri: Advice Please by Jorussia(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ishilove why did you move my topic to the jokes section?
lol, that is obviously where your thread is suppose to be.

(1) (Reply)

What A Fatal Accident: Graphic Images / When U Mistakenly Bash Ur Dads Car Infront Of Ur Ex. / With The Help Of Stanbic Bank Akpan Becomes A Successful Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.