Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,558 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Enyeama Was Right After All On The "insecured" Tag On Kaduna - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Was Right After All On The "insecured" Tag On Kaduna (538 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / Carl Ikeme: Replacing Enyeama Was Not Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Was Right After All On The "insecured" Tag On Kaduna by Icon4s(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
I dnt know y the NFF are just blind. There is no secured place up North. Bomb blasts from Adamawa to Yobe to Maiduguri to Jos to Kano and now to Kaduna.

Playing politics with the lives of footballers just to make it seem as if every thing is ok and normal in that region.

If I were a Super Eagles player I would not honour any invitation if the next game remains in Kaduna.
Plus that Kaduna Stadium is an embarrassment to Nigerians.

Shame on the NFF.
Re: Enyeama Was Right After All On The "insecured" Tag On Kaduna by ifeanyija(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ya
Re: Enyeama Was Right After All On The "insecured" Tag On Kaduna by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ifeanyija:
Ya

Nnunu!! kiss
Re: Enyeama Was Right After All On The "insecured" Tag On Kaduna by sandave(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
f***k them n all their goddammn stadium....wat happens 2 calaber Enugu Lagos.....

just

foolish people,,,,,,,foolish people everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Football Transfer Gossip So Far / Check Out The New Kits Of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, Man City And Liverpool / New Season Bet Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.