Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best (3712 Views)

Startimes Unveils High-tech 2-in-1 Combo Decoder In Nigeria / How To Connect A Startimes Decoder To A Laptop / How To Subscribe Startimes And GOTV With Only ₦200 For All Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by harmeyd: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Let c ftc
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by libertyfather(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
C ftc
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
It's GoTv that's the best... Even startimes have to start the #20 a day package to sustain via NOVA bouquet and it's still rubbish compared to a normal GoTv with cool programs on set... Startimes has come to it's drain recently
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
I knew this topic would come up.

Lalasticlala please.
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
I use DSTV.
DSTV beats both by a mile.
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by RobinHez(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
both are crap!
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please I will love your response I actually wanna get one for my uncle he loves EPL matches so much so which one have so more matches especially EPL.
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by sinkhole: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just hate all these French stations on startimes! Just because if that Im ready to port to GoTV whenever its available here!
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by flinton(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:
I use DSTV.
Failing a test is quite easy

2 Likes

Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:
I use DSTV.
but the op clearly specified to choose between two objects. There was no need to add an extra item.
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by baloney: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Startime don't hv a dedicated channel fr EPL
dont nw of Gotv.

windows 10 what new & how to upgrade:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hxNw_aVn4qM
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by joehis2013: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Both are crap but startimes is a bit better than gotv
Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
joehis2013:
Both are crap but startimes is a bit better than gotv

You are wrong Sir! We have the best digital contents and transmissions all over the country

1 Like

Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
misssclassy:
I use DSTV.

Both Dstv and GoTV are from multi-choice. We offer the best in digital Television throughout the country cool

1 Like

Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by CaptainJune: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
GoTV:

Both Dstv and GoTV are from multi-choice. We offer the best in digital Television throughout the country cool

Mr/Mrs GoTV, it goes without saying that you're not entitled to any vote for the obvious reasons that your sentiments on the subject of discussion will always be clouded by your insatiable business drive for product promotion, consumer persuasion and business growth.

On the contrary, the consumers speak from experience and their opinion have considerable weight in the preference of either services as they don't speak to promote the preferred product for financial gain or to persuade others so as to ensure profitable buiness growth. Just plain, honest opinion is what we need.

Op may disagree but this is my opinion.

I believe Gotv is much better than Startimes except in their Christian content. What I mean is Startimes dedicates a channel to TBN with its host of sub-programmes that are quite inspirational to Christians but I find Gotv's Faith channel extremely dull with a capital E. I try to force myself to watch it but I never succeed. Lacks inspiration.

However, I hate Startimes' dedication of many channels to showing Indian movies. I hate Indian movies with every drop of blood in my body. This is why I prefer Gotv with its only Indian channel - Zeeworld. Even much better is the fact that Zeeworld only shows Indian movies or soaps produced in english, not hindi though I never spend time watching them....still Indian content.

Just my opinion. You're free to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Vikkie14: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
misssclassy:
I use DSTV.
Yeah. I concur. But, apart from the Super Sport Channels on DSTV, dstv is Lubbish(borrowing that word) like Startime/Starsat/Gotv.
How on earth could someone be paying over 12+k on subs without having the light to watch it for even a week on a full month?

I believe subs should be on paying -as-you-watch, until then, Dstv,startimes, gotv are all crap.

1 Like

Re: Between Startimes And Gotv Which One Is The Best by Isewa: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gotv what is your price in the market now. Are you doing any promotion now

(1) (Reply)

SURE-P Free ICT Training / Embedded Systems Tutorial For Beginners:experiment 5 Intro To 7 Segment Displays / Generator Power Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.