Stats: 3,143,345 members, 7,780,919 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:22 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (28100 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Read Mrs Ezekwesili's tweets about the recent cases of suicide bombing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/618383986147106816

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by kolatobs(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmm...... na only God go deliver us

I HOPE THINGS CHANGE INDEED.......

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Saifullah01: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
I agree with you but let's not go the way of the last administration through impulsive or reactionary action. Rather we need strategic and preemptive measures. Never mind the initial gra gra of BH.
This administration plans to go after not only the stem (foot soldiers) but also their root (sponsors). That's why u see the desperation on the part of BH

If u hav 10mins to chop down a tree spending 7 mins sharpening ur axe isn't a waste!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Madame no be only you wey dey tell them hello,we plenty for back.
Imagine 6 states with over 165 people dead.If things continue at this rate;I'm sorry to say that this nation will be filled with blood.
GOD help us all!!!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I am convinced we don't have a president at all, rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That old man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

191 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
The more I look at this Boko Haram issue the less I see. I am just fvcking confused

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Noneroone(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
But buhari is winning the war

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oby doing what she knows how to do best.

Making condemnations and self-righteous proclaimations behind a tweeter handle ...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Flashh: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I am convinced we don't have a president at all, rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That old man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

You should be the one to shut the fück up!

If Jonathan had taken it stiffer against Boko-Haram when they just started, it won't have been worse like this.

When it concerns Jonadafft you won't bark like a dog... Bunch of bias Jonadafft puppies.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance... Stop spreading ignorance here.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Erukumakanaki: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
All they can do is talk! they won't even act!

btw. . . Dullardiñho haven't said anything since the series of blast has been rocking the North undecided

#BabaOneChance

I'm damn sure Alotta Nigerians are now missing GEJ, me inclusive embarassed

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Silly woman tongue

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Themonster: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
oby is a concubine cheesy

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

illiterate bastard Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari.
Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring the world while his North are dying

chanji Hehehehehehe grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by ApcSucks: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
What's that one saying? undecided.

That's the change you voted for deal with it, no more Gej to insult

Foolish grandma, obj side chick

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just can't believed this is happening when we have a "Rt General" as a president. What's wrong

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by mrpackager(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by hucienda: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Confusion in the land
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I a convinced we don't have a president at all rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.

thanks u typed for me also

31 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by mrpackager(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
sameer1212:
The more I look at this Boko Haram issue the less I see. I am just fvcking confused

like seriously same here

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ayameze2015(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am on front page today oya lalasti leggo!!! Fp material don shokoto
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
keyzid:
undecided This woman should shut the fvck up. Y'all want change. You garrit. You better call your dullardihno president back and let him know he ain't on the right track at all. The man is losing it. Seriously losing it. I a convinced we don't have a president at all rather, we have a slow poke weakling as president. That man (Buhari) is a slow poke. Let him know.
Why should this respectable woman shut up when there is bloodshed in the land.
Oga,this time she made sense.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
luchy34:
Silly woman tongue
How is this woman silly na?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by dayo23(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gbam
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
PDP men at work

- because PMB promised to start the war in July
- because he has sacked Oga pata pata in DSS
- because he has promised to conduct stock taking of the arms and ammunition purchased in the last administration
- because he has promised to appoint ministers when he is ready embarassed
- because they have secured seats in the national assembly where they are untouchable.
- because the heat is now on their looted funds
- because they are unsure of tomorrow
- because they want to return to power in 2019

Useless bunch of losers embarassed

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ayameze2015(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Are we not better under jona than this dullard?? Rilwayne wia at dau?

41 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ayameze2015(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
PDP men at work
fool

25 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
fool

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Mortiple(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
It is a shame that things are getting worse by the day despite all the 'CHANGE' promises. Shame on those who made Nigerians believe that Jonathan and PDP were the devil while they are saints.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Imagine it was in Gej time, Oby tone wud v been harsh and paint Gej as incompetent but in this case just a 'hello'. Me too say 'hi' to Oby

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Ayameze2015(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]
keneking i have known you as a nairaland idiat since...

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
keneking i have known you as a nairaland idiat since...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by RichFoundation(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
What a world
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria by yongnoble(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maybe Buhari should relocate the military command and control center to Kaduna. No, sorry he should relocate it to Kano. Oh my bad, Jos. He should relocate to Jos.
Confused Dull.ard

67 Likes 4 Shares

Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death / FG Places Prominent Nigerians Under Watch / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media