Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m (18281 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle / Lekan Shonde To Stand Trial For Wife’s Murder – DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
playboy19:

Real hackers dont need insider to hack. Everything is done remotely.

Others are either social engineers or mere script kiddies. Never fit to be called an hacker

Yea.. u right.

Probably the guys that hacked the bank may just have knowledge about CEH or they know how to use back track Linux. .....

From the report they made use of software keylloger..

They should have perfect by getting admin right before transferring the funds.

Why do it with the lady details?

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by hahn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
D guy above me needs a job asap...

abt d topic - Hacking grin

but wait to 241m shocked **am short of words

for my attached pic, I know d mods will ban me undecided

I'd like to market your product
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by khel(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
xxxLoLxxx...i'm sure there is a big difference between Hackers and Fraudsters......The headline confused me though....
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by poseidon12: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
IAmTobore:
I don't think the banks are safe anymore. Well, I wish everyone can use banks the way I use them. For transactions only. And after that, I withdraw all my cash!

And put them where?

1 Like

Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by Unclerukus: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
IAmTobore:
I don't think the banks are safe anymore. Well, I wish everyone can use banks the way I use them. For transactions only. And after that, I withdraw all my cash!
Nobody loses money in a bank, that's why we have the NDIC.
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by hibbayueei(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by avrex3k(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Superman11:
[size=18pt]If they can easily hack into Nigeria banks, i believe they should be employed to check how America is hacking into Nigerian systems. Nobody in government sees these as resources. Those of you here who have been watching the news of recent would have seen the topic of how America hacked into the France's computer systems to get information. Imagine if they can hack a strong hold such as France, how much more NIGERIA. People here wake WAKE UP NIGeria WAKE UP. [/size]
Did you even try to read the story at all ...
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by IamOdin: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
chiangyokay:

hummm??
Dude how did you do dah
(g) fhuck?..impressive!
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by chiangyokay: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamOdin:

Dude how did you do dah
(g) fhuck?..impressive!

LOLLLLL, no big deal..
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by IamOdin: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
chiangyokay:

LOLLLLL, no big deal..

lolxx,that's to you..
to me it's a great deal!

How do i reach you cos
i'll like to take some
lessons from you
/*you've not been
around on whatsapp,,
i tried looking
you up.*/
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by sundayslim(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Keylogger? Those guys are learners.
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by doncholino(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
All the accused persons who are currently on
bail.........who the heck granted the bail! .......... now wat d Bleep are u waiting for? jump dat fucking bail.
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by IAmTobore(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
poseidon12:

And put them where?
Never mind
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by IAmTobore(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Unclerukus:
Nobody loses money in a bank, that's why we have the NDIC.
That's true. But I really don't like banking. Although, am considering having a fixed deposit account sha.
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by brainycaleb(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2015
I feel insulted! 'five Hackers' someone harvested usernames and passwords through keyloggers and they call it hacking! these journalist's self! angryI feel insulted! 'five Hackers' someone harvested usernames and passwords through keyloggers and they call it hacking! these journalist's self!
Re: 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m by faisalcan(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
please I want to learn this Hacking stuff, not for the purpose of becoming a criminal. just want to have the knowledge. can anybody help me with information on how to be a Hacker?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guards Arrested For Impersonating Soldiers In Lagos State / Newborn Baby Dumped On The Road In A Carton In Edo (Disturbing Photos) / Drunk Man Stabs Guy During Argument In A Bar Over Stolen Shoes. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.