Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos (41985 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:
really, this ccan not be true, they put her in a keke and she couldnt shout for people to notice? i hate it wen gals lie abt bleeping, probably she was expecting to bleep one guy buh the others showed up. anyway its non of my business, she has already been bleeped and the seal has been broken. grin cheesy

Pervert!

Do me a favour- go on your kneels and pray to God for this same experience on your own daughter and each and every female folk of yours..... Amen to that cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
It takes me time to believe all these story though am not saying it did not happen but,the way it was written baffled me.

How can they drag her into a tricycle without people seeing her or shout for people to come to come to her rescue even when driving on the road she still refuse to shout?

Which means the virgin girl wants to feel the stuff naw undecidedIt takes me time to believe all these story though am not saying it did not happen but,the way it was written baffled me.

How can they drag her into a tricycle without people seeing her or shout for people to come to come to her rescue even when driving on the road she still refuse to shout?

Which means the virgin girl wants to feel the stuff naw
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sick nigggass why rape wen u can get any girl to fu@k on credit trashy guys
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by oshinadekunle(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sentences to boko haram for punishment
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
the girl must have jilted them. Too bad.

Girls if you know you do not like a guy, don't lead them on. Some guys just can't be friendzoned while you are chopping their money...in Psaure's voice.

I'm not sure you read the post. undecided
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Swagk101(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
poor girl...

Saraki had better sponsor a bill to legalize 'Hanging by balls' as punishment for all dis eediots..

As ashawo plenty reach for[b] Nairaland[/b] undecided

sorry I mean Lagos.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
sholay2011:

Wow....you're stu.pidity personified.

How you inferred from the story that the girl must have jilted one of them is beyond me. ...

Seriously?

And the rape was her 'punishment'?

seriously? you think they just picked up a random girl that one of them accidently was 'dragging' a phone with?

Someone is just not telling the whole truth. You do not conclude a story from one side man. Raping is bad but sometimes some girls just do worst things that some girls just can't let slide.

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Pervert!

Do me a favour- go on your kneels and pray to God for this same experience on your own daughter and each and every female folk of yours..... Amen to that cheesy grin

HMMMNMM, WE SHOULD ALWAYS VIEW LIFE FRM DIFF ANGLES
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm not sure you read the post. undecided

I am not sure you understood the post. it takes more than reading to understand, bae.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
the girl must have jilted them. Too bad.

Girls if you know you do not like a guy, don't lead them on. Some guys just can't be friendzoned while you are chopping their money...in Psaure's voice.

Pervert!

I wish the same on your female folks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by macville2: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=nicerichard05 post=35590986][b]really, this ccan not be true, they put her in a keke and she couldnt shout for people to notice?

and u didn't into consideration dat they(rapists) might ve tuned on de stereo in de keke?
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Dcaliphate(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
poor girl...

Saraki had better sponsor a bill to legalize 'Hanging by balls' as punishment for all dis eediots..

As ashawo plenty reach for Nairaland undecided

sorry I mean Lagos.
grin

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]They deserve to die.
The police should just get rid of them.
The world will be a better and safer place without criminals like this.[/size]

My brother, I thought I was the only one with this opinion. It is time we started executing rapists, there is just no other way to stem the growing tide. those boys should be taken out by soldiers and shot. Simple.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Superman11(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
She's just sixteen bro........
]

that guy dey doubt the virginity abi?? Those Lagos girls dem eye don tear ooooo
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Swagk101(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapists everywhere, RIP to her virginity tho cry
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by aryzgreat: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
drnelson:
[size=15pt]igbos[/size].....lagoon is coming soon

Ewu

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by shachris02: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

Pervert!

I wish the same on your female folks

eediot. Nemesis is a jerk.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

HMMMNMM, WE SHOULD ALWAYS VIEW LIFE FRM DIFF ANGLES

Yeah, we should grin.

Wouldn't it be great if I held your opinion if it happens to your daughter grin
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Lasese: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Life imprisonment
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=88pt]KILL[/size]
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Pavore9: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

if she happens to be my kids sis, beliv me i would as these qstns, cos it is fun ny how dey bundle her inside keke without a gun and she couldnt scream and also how did the fone get to the hand of the guys in d first place, probably she plays with dem too much.

my frnd tins do not just happen, just tin of all d gals in orile why did dey choose her?[/b]

Let assume the girl was in no way leading them on but they have been persistent. What can you say to that? Those twisted minds had no excuse to molest her even if she was flaunting herself. They would certainly have enough time to reflect over their act in prison. l hope someone will come up with an online gallery of apprehended rapists with the full names attached to their pictures, they would then feel what it is to be hiding in plain sight!
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Superman11(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Orikinla:

You think killing is the answer ? thats part of the democracy that america and her people brought and gives so much for modernizationa and corruption. Very sad. If we kill our people it doesn't make us better . The world only gets smaller and better when we show love. Give and it shall be given. being grateful has helped us come this far as a human race. Not lawful because there are few laws that saves lifes most laws END LIFE. paul said i shall not be bound by the law rather i shall live by grace..

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

seriously? you think they just picked up a random girl that one of them accidently was 'dragging' a phone with?

Someone is just not telling the whole truth. You do not conclude a story from one side man. Raping is bad but sometimes some girls just do worst things that some girls just can't let slide.

OK

I wanna pray for you....go on your kneels

Your daughter/sister is going to jilt a guy or maybe insult a guy and him and his friends would rape your daughter/sister to teach her a lessongrin

2 Likes

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Swagk101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
Sick nigggass why rape wen u can get any girl to fu@k on credit trashy guys
Can I get to fuc.kyansh u on credit
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

eediot. Nemesis is a jerk.

Ode! yeah, let's rape your daughter/sister to punish them

Seriously, You should kill yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by nicerichard05: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pavore9:

Let assume the girl was in no way leading them on but they have been persistent. What can you say to that? Those twisted minds had no excuse to molest her even if she was flaunting herself. They would certainly have enough time to reflect over their act in prison. l hope someone will come up with an online gallery of apprehended rapists with the full names attached to their pictures, they would then feel what it is to be hiding in plain sight!

NOW YOU ARE GETTN ME WRONG, I WILL NEVER BE IN SUPPORT OF ANY RAPIST WAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THE GAL NEED TO BE INTERROGATED SO SHE CAN ATLEAST COME OUT WITH THE TRUTH, SHE ALSO HAD HER SCENE IN THE WHOLE RAPE SCENARIO.. OUR KIDS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ACT RIGHT COS WE LEAVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHING GOES.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Superman11(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]You think killing is the answer ? thats part of the democracy that america and her people brought and so much for modernization,see how bad we have become with murder,lies, corruption and hate.This is Very sad. If we kill our people it doesn't make us better people rather we are guilty as charged. The world only gets better when we talk, share, show and give love. Give a little and it shall be given back, being grateful has helped us get this far as a human race and not all being lawful.We should save lives and not try to END LIFE. Paul said i shall not be bound by the law, but i shall live by grace(being gateful and thankful for life)..[/size]
You don't have to comment. Just read and change the world one person at a time.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Swagk101:
Can I get to fuc.kyansh u on credit
as long as am done watching the youtube version or a prototype done by ur sister sure i wud let u My post wasnt directed to u or are u related to any of the rapist undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

I am not sure you understood the post. it takes more than reading to understand, bae.

And I'm saying, you can't be so sure she jilted any of them. You can't even be so sure, she knew any of them. Don't conclude undecided
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by misspicy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
This has happened to many girls but for fear they have refused to tell anyone.... Lord have mercy.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
My judgement, chop off their uncontrolled sadstick and not joystick. Silly bloody thwarts.
Re: 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos by pus23: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=28pt]It is 2 separate countries, that is why the Defense Academy is wearing the flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. There are 2 head of states. The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria got its Independent in 1957, while the federal republic of Nigeria got its independent in 1960.

The military is just like Europe army.

Voting inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is considered as oversea voting.

The eastern region was only created in 1958 by Nigeria, micheal opara lead it. Anything you create locally have no international recognition. enugu was just a coal city. Ask your parent. part of Cameroon was part of nigeria. that why cameroon is part of the British commonwealth.

[/size]

[size=28pt]The military Defense Academy/police is wearing the colors of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, because it is separate country from the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.