Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics (1127 Views)

Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" / Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics by Mariojane(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Over the weekend, compromising pictures of heavily pregnant budding actress, Chidere Adielechukwu, went viral online and became a subject of discussion.

Many, especially women, condemned her actions, terming it a 'disgrace to womanhood and motherhood'.

Obviously, the TV diva doesn't seem perturbed by the harsh words of her critics, as she sends a message to those calling her different names.

According to the actress, who is in the last stage of her pregnancy, the pictures were meant to be private but 'leaked', moreover, some other women pose stark n@ked for 'worthless reasons.’

"It is true my n*des are everywhere, but it is also not my intention dat they are, cus those pictures were meant to be private. Pregnancy stage is the only time in a woman's life that God lets her experience different hormonal changes and every woman has the right to keep record of it and it is sad mine ended up dis way, but SHIIT HAPPENS!!!

“Most of u b*tches condemning me do even the worst things, go stack n@ked for worthless reasons and cheap sh*t. As much people are talking, some also wish to be like me #FACT. Let the bloggers keep posting and talking, I understand dats what they feed on.

“N*DITY is NATURE, and there is absolutely nothing new on the face of earth. I am not the first to have my pictures leaked neither will I be the last.

“Meanwhile, LADIES & GENTLEMEN as I don cast so, I will just get me some COLDSTONE and DOUGHNUTS, while I seat back and watch yesterday's fresh gist become tomorrow's old story............ meanwhile, y'all wish me a safe delivery cus that's all that matters to me, I love everyone regardless....DEUCES Yours faithfully, DIOR CHIDERA ADIELECHUKWU. Happy child," she wrote.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34396/30/stop-condemning-me-because-im-not-alonechidere-adi.html

Re: 'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics by kolatobs(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
OK
Re: 'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics by Young03(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: 'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics by jantofubu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
they shld com nd blame me rather cuz we were 2geda.. Mumu
Re: 'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Any person, male or female that uses as many curse and swear words as this woman is a gona. She can do anything.

I just wish people will learn their lesson and stop snapping such pictures.

Afrocandy started with fvck and Maheeda started with fvcking sh1t and the two are the best efulefus in Nigeria.
Re: 'stop Condemning Me Because I’m Not Alone—chidere Adielechukwu Warns Critics by lokito: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Girls don't dress for men, they dress for themselves. If they dress for men, then they should move around nak.ed
So... dig\
She has her reasons for dressing anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Runchy Photos Of Maheeda That Will Get You Thinking +18 Oooo / Omawumi's Husband Posses With Their Two Beautiful Children / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s New $18.5m Apartment In Trump Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.