Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death (1305 Views)

Quit Notice :buhari ; Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Impeached And Suspended Former SUG President Of Unizik Cries Out For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Insurgency
dying economy
insecurity
poor infrastructure
and many more

Buhari is definitely a terrorist - Elrufai

God bless Goodluck Jonathan the best president ever since 1960

Buhari =every day failure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by dotwyz: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
SORRY O But u are out of ur sense 4 that topic. you are critisising 2 months president over 4yrs insurgency. bushit.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Xgz1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guy u drink unrine. Wait Mk him deliver first. Na
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by midolian(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:
Insurgency
dying economy
insecurity
poor infrastructure
and many more

hahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahaahahahahhahaahha

Many are truly mad. Moderators ban this guy for Life please
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by joseph1832(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:
Insurgency
dying economy
insecurity
poor infrastructure
and many more

Themonster! Indeed you're the monster of stewpidity!.
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by nagastat: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:
Insurgency
dying economy
insecurity
poor infrastructure
and many more

slowpoke monster
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Xgz1:
Guy u drink unrine. Wait Mk him deliver first. Na

deliver these

Yobe, Borno, kano, jos, kano, Kaduna bombed in one week

he's already delivering his terrorism to his people cheesy because

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

btw

i shared the urine with your mother yesterday cool
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
dotwyz:
SORRY O But u are out of ur sense 4 that topic. you are critisising 2 months president over 4yrs insurgency. bushit.

we are wining bokoharam - Mumuhamado mumuharii

i will crush bokoharam in 2 months - Daura dullard

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Beremx(f): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez aka bloodykiller, is that you again? Don't let daddy go angry with you about how you insult his role model on Nairaland o!
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Themonster! Indeed you're the monster of stewpidity!.

Just like you're Joseph the hungry wretched wheel barrow pusher

odeyewu grin
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
hahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahaahahahahhahaahha

Many are truly mad.

but few are sipping burukutu in aso rock

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beremx:
IsaAbubakaAzeez aka bloodykiller, is that you again? Don't let daddy go angry with you about how you insult his role model on Nairaland o!

cool kiss

have a nice day sweetie
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Hiploko(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
@op, weldone jare. They were disturbing every one with change change change!!! GEJ the gentleman peacefully agreed to their request and all we have seen is the true definition of cluelessness. GEJ was a learner as far as been clueless is concerned. What have we seen? A useless party that cannot peacefully select officers to man house of assemble. Senseless movement of so called command center. Northern appointments. Almost 2 months without ministers, useless order removing check points*goooossshhh*. This same man has contested for years. Was he contesting without plans? I thought he should have long prepared a list of democrats to work with him and a well detailed manifesto on how to fix Nigeria. Smh!
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

Just like you're Joseph the hungry wretched wheel barrow pusher

odeyewu grin
At least I earn a living! Much like I can say for you who is an inane nincompoop!.
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by ApcSucks: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

but few are sipping burukutu in aso rock

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by ElFenomeno1: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:
Insurgency
dying economy
insecurity
poor infrastructure
and many more

This is why I message Seun, the owner of this forum everyday....
He needs to be able to implement a process where airheads, slubberdegullions and fu...cking donuts like the OP are prevented from registering and posting dumb, daft and dim-witted threads... clogging up the forum with filth and tosh!
OP, you are a fuc....king nuisance, a bloody fu..cking pleb!
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
At least I earn a living! Much like I can say for you who is an inane nincompoop!.

ok i know you're earning a merger living that's why I'll ask you to upgrade your miserable life to high way robber because it runs in your gene.
cool
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

He needs to be able to implement a process where airheads, slubberdegullions and fu...cking donuts like the OP from registering and posting dumb, daft and dim-witted threads... clogging up the forum with filth and tosh!

ok

can't even understand what you wrote

I'll gladly sponsor your English lesson

pm me for your school fees

cool

enjoy your day
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

He needs to be able to implement a process where airheads, slubberdegullions and fu...cking donuts like the OP from registering and posting dumb, daft and dim-witted threads... clogging up the forum with filth and tosh!

ok
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by ElFenomeno1: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Themonster:

ok

can't even understand what you wrote

I'll gladly sponsor your English lesson

pm me for your school fees

cool

enjoy your day

Go and buy your father a pair boxers first before trying to pay for someone to go to school!
His hairy balls dangling all over the place is not cool.... You frigging twerp!
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by philosopy: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry undecided well, i guess there was too much expectation on Buhari.
people just want to start seeing change.
i think we should give him little time. But i advice he deals with on problem at a time and not carry all the problems at ones. Nigeria cannot be solved or repaired all at onces.
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
How stupid these fellows who criticise Jonathan are, in 2 months he has failed everything, you still chant praises for 4 years? Nigeria would be sought for using magnifying glass!
I would say one thing. Buhari has failed. He has failed accept it. Bomb going up in how many states just one week. It's the injustice you bring in that's paying us today. The same military tactics a civilian brought a former major general cannot bring. Yet hungry people, u come here and say buhari is alpha and omega.

Failure, APC!!! Failure!!!! By the way, where yoruba voltron and oracle, shay mumu people no fit talk? Abi talk day hard them? Lol APC has failed. Change!!! From bad to worst. Next time vote wisely. Na genesis be this.
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Adminisher: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Many are mad, few are raving.
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Adminisher: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
gimakon:
How stupid these fellows who criticise Jonathan are, in 2 months he has failed everything, you still chant praises for 4 years? Nigeria would be sought for using magnifying glass!
I would say one thing. Buhari has failed. He has failed accept it. Bomb going up in how many states just one week. It's the injustice you bring in that's paying us today. The same military tactics a civilian brought a former major general cannot bring. Yet hungry people, u come here and say buhari is alpha and omega.

Failure, APC!!! Failure!!!! By the way, where yoruba voltron and oracle, shay mumu people no fit talk? Abi talk day hard them? Lol APC has failed. Change!!! From bad to worst. Next time vote wisely. Na genesis be this.

Sit down and read what you posted. There's a frenzy in the tone that smacks of depression and delayed shock that your man is out of office and won't come back ever. If in less than two months you expect miracles in a democracy in the context of what PDP and the hapless Jonathan destroyed over sixteen years of a single party rule then we are not surprised it's coming from a PDP supporter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by shachris02: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin

is that your plan? PDP really is boko haram.
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na painment be this lool...

Nigerians gave GEJ 2 good years before they started shouting for his removal!
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Sit down and read what you posted. There's a frenzy in the tone that smacks of depression and delayed shock that your man is out of office and won't come back ever. If in less than two months you expect miracles in a democracy in the context of what PDP and the hapless Jonathan destroyed over sixteen years of a single party rule then we are not surprised it's coming from a PDP supporter.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh I laugh in Chinese. All this English for failure and a Suya seller.hahahahahahahaha

I would calm down and watch him even fail the more

1 Like

Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Themonster: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Adminisher:
Many are mad, few are forking aisha in aso villa .
grin
Re: Buhari(every Day Failure) Should Be Impeached And Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari, failing Nigeria since 1985.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Does A Federal Appointment To My Tribesman Benefit Me And My Tribe? / FG, STATES, Lgs Shared N511.799 Billion In July / Breaking!! See Unarmed Man(hands Up) Being Shot Dead By American Police!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.