Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview (30441 Views)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by sylvo: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good day pals, I got a text from the above named company ics limited for a test and interview on Wednesday 8th July..... Who else got the message and who has an idea which company they are recruiting for, cos going for it would require a lot of risks for me at work.... Just need your advice on this please. Thanks I would be expecting ur comment and ideas on th is.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Viscy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think they Ar recruiting for banks. Is ur qualification Bs.c?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by tinuolababy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
They recruit for banks.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Rilwayne001: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
sylvo:
Good day pals, I got a text from the above named company ics limited for a test and interview on Wednesday 8th July..... Who else got the message and who has an idea which company they are recruiting for, cos going for it would require a lot of risks for me at work.... Just need your advice on this please. Thanks I would be expecting ur comment and ideas on th is.

How did you apply?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by sylvo: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
I can't say how I applied though but I know o applied for first bank experienced job sometime ago not really sure if it's Dem ics is recruiting for..... If dere is any one that got this message and applied for first bank let him or her say so we can know we have something in common and maybe figure the company out
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
sylvo:
I can't say how I applied though but I know o applied for first bank experienced job sometime ago not really sure if it's Dem ics is recruiting for..... If dere is any one that got this message and applied for first bank let him or her say so we can know we have something in common and maybe figure the company out

All right.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by sylvo: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes Bsc

Viscy:
I think they Ar recruiting for banks.
Is ur qualification Bs.c?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by kd35: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
I got a msg for thursday. I actually submitted my cv at the ics site lyk a year back or so and was surprised when I saw a text today.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by samik900(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ sylvo pls send me d invit
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by sylvo: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
[send me a mail

quote author=samik900 post=35602868]@ sylvo pls send me d invit[/quote]0
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by samik900(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ sylvo,I jst sent u pm!pls check ur mail nd rply me pls
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Amylife: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls send me the invitation mail. My email is amarachi_dike@yahoo.com
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by tonero4urch(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2015
I searched my email to know when I submitted my CV to this company and guess what; I actually sent my CV 1 year ago. Can you imagine!!!! undecided
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by kd35: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
I also sent mine a year ago. Anyway, they recruit for banks on contract basis I think so if you are comfortable with that then give it a shot
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by owolabiza(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Those dat did theirs yesterday, how was it??
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by inestimable(f): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2015
I just got an invite from them now against tomorrow, anyone else?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
inestimable:
I just got an invite from them now against tomorrow, anyone else?

I also did, but i am not going.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by owolabiza(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
my invite was written in a different way.
it goes thus;

hello, you have been shortlisted for a preselection assessment for Ics talent bank job fair at Ics office, lagos by 8am
kindly come with origibal copies of WAEC, BIRTHCERTIFICATE, BSC RESULT, NYSC CERTIFICATE , A VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION, PASSPORT AND CV...PLEASE COME DRESS IN SUIT.

WHATS D DIFF BETWEEN THIS MAIL AND D FIRST MAIL?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by lumide533(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
owolabiza:
it goes thus;

hello, you have been shortlisted for a preselection assessment for Ics talent bank job fair at Ics office, lagos by 8am
kindly come with origibal copies of WAEC, BIRTHCERTIFICATE, BSC RESULT, NYSC CERTIFICATE , A VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION, PASSPORT AND CV...PLEASE COME DRESS IN SUIT.

come on fb make we yarn.ma phone is down
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
I got a invite for bank pre assesment job. Hw is it like?
I guess I sent my CV around last yr?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

Dude, you studied Civil Engineering, yeah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
coolbibz:

Dude, you studied Civil Engineering, yeah?
yea civil Engr? And already working as a civil Engr?
Do you know me?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

yea civil Engr? And already working as a civil Engr?

Do you know me?

Nope, not personally. Got a wind of that through a few posts of yours I've seen in the yore; just surprised you'll even want to consider a bank job as a trained engineer. That's the new trend I suppose. Studied CVE as well. Wish you the best.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Lols....... Jst for the fun. Dts all
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by alajuruonyegift: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Can someone gate crash at icsl
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by alajuruonyegift: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls can someone reply and how trusted is icsl? Hope dey don't recruit marketers for banks
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by LordTrezy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

How was the test, pls I just got an invite against tomorrow. what's the test all about??
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by lokojay1989(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
owolabiza:
it goes thus;

I got this type of message but mine is Wednesday.. Please, any clue?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by ruthieo(f): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello, we are pleased to invite you for a test/interview at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. Date: WED 29-Jun-2016 by 7:30am. Venue: 6, Olusoji Idowu St, Off Association Ave, Obanikoro bus-stop, Ilupeju, Lagos. Kindly come with original copies of: WAEC result, Birth Certificate, declaration of age, FLSC, O'Level, ND, HND, B.Sc, NYSC certificates, a valid means of Identification, a passport photograph and your updated CV. N.B: This is a Sales Executive role, kindly ignore if not interested. Please DRESS VERY CORPORATE on suit (black high heel covered shoes for ladies). Thank you.
who else got this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by ruthieo(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello, we are pleased to invite you for a test/interview at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. Date: WED 29-Jun-2016 by 7:30am. Venue: 6, Olusoji Idowu St, Off Association Ave, Obanikoro bus-stop, Ilupeju, Lagos. Kindly come with original copies of: WAEC result, Birth Certificate, declaration of age, FLSC, O'Level, ND, HND, B.Sc, NYSC certificates, a valid means of Identification, a passport photograph and your updated CV. N.B: This is a Sales Executive role, kindly ignore if not interested. Please DRESS VERY CORPORATE on suit (black high heel covered shoes for ladies). Thank you.
who else got this?
what's the job about pls. I need help
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Nelo95: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi. Did u go for the test. How was it? Do you have their number? I missed mine which I was suppose to write last week. I want to call them to reschedule.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by CJkezie(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
ruthieo:
who else got this

Please guys need feedback from anyone who has gone for this role and know what it's like.
So we will not waste tfare and a day off from work for something that is not actually worth it. Thanks guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria / Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.