Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? (21409 Views)

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / lo / Choosing Between Acca And Ican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by Faita: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
I think it can be done. I know someone whose Master's program is in Imo State but he works in Ibadan (I don't know how he does it with a bank job). It may depend on how much you need to be present at school. If you can do a lot of homework by yourself and avoid going to class very often, you could pull it off. Otherwise, just do the ICAN and your job for now and do the Master's later.
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by Faita: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
candid advice.......its indeed a good idea you have...but see this:
1. since your Dad is there to fuel the bill for MSC then it den means your current job is not that Big enough...then drop it to face MSC
2. ICAN is nt as easy as you think you can combine Msc with it.....its Headache on its own....only if u have the ability to combine Msc with ICAN but not with work.....
3. Your career pursue also matter...if u are the type that want to become Lecturer...Then Msc is very important ...pursue it to the final
4. Be sincere to your self by go for the one you can easily cope with and thereafter take the next.
5. Thank you.

Good advice, but about #1, a job is more than for the money. He can use it for experience for a better job later. He can also learn useful information and form a network for his developing career, so I don't think it's a good idea to give the job up.
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by teeghurl(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

i like women nah grin
woman wrapper tongue
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by elohorayodele: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2015
teeghurl:
woman wrapper tongue

Man wrapper tongue
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by teeghurl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

Man wrapper tongue
lol, so u dey tie wrapper. R u frm delta? grin
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by elohorayodele: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
teeghurl:
lol, so u dey tie wrapper. R u frm delta? grin

Yes nah

#ProudDeltan
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by teeghurl(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

Yes nah

#ProudDeltan
oh i see smiley
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by elohorayodele: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
teeghurl:
oh i see smiley

What are you seeing?

Where are you from?
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by teeghurl(f): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

What are you seeing?

Where are you from?
seeing u tie wrapper wv ur fedora hat tongue
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by adonbilivit: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
teeghurl:
seeing u tie wrapper wv ur fedora hat tongue
wetin dey happen here? stop derailing my thread.
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by teeghurl(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
adonbilivit:
wetin dey happen here? stop derailing my thread.
@OP,sorry bruv wink @elohorayodele, carry ur wrapper comot 4 here
Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by karbie(f): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduating With A Second Class Lower / FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF / 60,000 Construction Workers Lose Jobs In 4 Months - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.