Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden (1035 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden

Former President Goodluck Jonathan never expected to lose the 2015 presidential election as an incumbent president and invested billions of naira on his re-election campaign from which many people have become millionaires.
He was over confident and took many things for granted and when he lost the presidential election, many of his beneficiaries had nervous breakdowns and some ended up in clinics and hospitals for hypertension.

He was not prepared to lose and left billions of naira in debts of unpaid salaries, delayed payments for government contractors and dysfunctional ministries, including the Ministry of Defence that is committing disastrous military blunders in the war against Boko Haram.
The Nigerian Dream of President Muhammadu Buhari is now turning to his Nigerian nightmare, because it is like he asked to take over a house on fire and he does not have enough fire extinguishers and water supply to put out the fire.
Re: Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
So you're among those asking Buhari to resign ehn? Daris godu o cry
Re: Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by Obijulius: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm saner climes the President would have resigned.

That's why I love the Asians, but this Dullard no go here. He wants to prove to Mugabe that he can do it too.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by Ecoplexus: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lies

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by Baawaa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
You are 100% right,PDP and Jonathan are disaster to this nation.At the same time, Buhari should provide solutions as early as possible before Nigerians lose their tempers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by Orikinla(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Former President Jonathan's blunders caused the nightmares of Nigerians and he is so shameless and lives in denial of the consequences of his failures. I feel sorry for President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden by nortcentrallord(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Hehehehehe. An Oldman who has difficulty with carrying his load complains of everything but his weakness.

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Pensioners During Anti-aregbesola Protest / Support Buhari, Dickson Urges Ijaw Leaders- Daily Sun / My Description Of Nigerians In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.