Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger (56889 Views)

PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Top 10 Easy Wats On How To Make Your Butt Bigger / Strictly For Ladies, How To Make Your Butt Bigger - U'll Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by danimodd(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
www.odiongist.com

Do you really want a quick, easy and natural way to make your butt bigger and rounder-but you don't know where to start? Just thank God you're in right blog!
Well, if you follow these simple tips, you should see results sooner than you think..
Below are Seven simple ways or tips rather on how to make your butt bigger without surgery.

1. Wear high heels.Heels can change the natural curves of your spine, causing both your butt and your boobs to produce more.

NOTE: If you're not sure that this works, get in front of a mirror and stand up on your tiptoes. Take a few steps, and you'll notice how the movements of your legs and butts are a little more enlarged. Your legs should also look more toned, and your butt should appear to be an inch or two higher.

2. The smaller you can get your waist while building up your butt, the more your hips will appear wider and your butt bigger and rounder. So for this reason, it's important you include the right type of core exercise in your routine. If you're going for the hourglass waist look, don't do any yoga or pilates abdominal exercises as they will only give you that boxed, straight looking torsos. Try doing exercise such as jogging, belly dancing, twist crunches, and side crunches.

3. Build Up Your Butt Muscles. You can make your butt rounder and larger by increasing the strength of the muscles in it, know as your gluteus.
Do the following exercises at least 3 times a week for the best results:

*Squats. The best butt expanding exercise is the full squat. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder with apart and your arms extended in front of you. Bend your knees to a ninety degree angle with your back straight, then rise back up. Do this 3 times a day, and in each set, repeat 10 times.

*You can also do kick backs. Stand on one leg. With the leg that is free off the ground, kick it back until you see your butt squeeze into a bubble. Repeat 10 times and switch to the other leg.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/07/natural-ways-to-make-your-btt-bigger.html

1 Like

Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
i dare not see rokiatu on this thread...
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by falconey(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
could that be nyash Even with 1million resistors in my brain I don't think I can resist this.
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by redgem(f): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hehehehehe...see that ass #nohomo
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by danimodd(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
homo ke? na better thing to see that kind wonderful side of a woman
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by AnaisCatenne: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
I have been using Dermalmd Glute Booster serum. It definitely lift my butt first and started spreading out to my butt and hips. I cant wait until 6 months to see where Im at.

1 Like

Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by austinepetro: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
How To Get Wider HIPS & A Bigger BUM True Food & Exercises....this is something different and is simple to practices click to view [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/06/06/how-to-get-wider-hips-a-bigger-bum-true-food-exercises/
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by SusaneWhite(f): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Want to get a better shaped butt? One way to get more roundness and shape to your butt is exercising. How to make your buttocks bigger with exercise
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by MariaNorris: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dermalmd Glute Booster serum Enhancer works very well! After my third child, my body hasn't been the same. I do all the butt workouts I can to try and tone my butt, but nothing was working fast enough. When trying this natural butt serum, my husband and I have notice a difference in three days and a huge difference a little over a week! We are very impressed! I use this about one to two times a day, it says that you can use it up to three times a day also. Plus, it actually smells good. Doesn't smell nasty at all and it is very easy to rub all over your bottom area with no hassle at all!!
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by AnitaOjei: 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
How do I get the serum
Re: Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger by austinepetro: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
How To Get Wider HIPS & A Bigger BUM True Food & Exercises
For mostly every woman or let me be specific here, looking good is a very important thing. People are no more interested in the skinny girls look any more, but prefer to see women with bigger, fuller curves, which is the primary reason why so many women now join gyms and exercise programs in order to shape their body.

[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/06/06/how-to-get-wider-hips-a-bigger-bum-true-food-exercises/

(1) (Reply)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.