Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) (4286 Views)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k / Man Murdered By Armed Robbers At Buruku Lagos Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
It was a sad end for Femi aka “EFREBOR”,a graduate of TASUED and native of Ijebu-Isiwo today as he was hacked down by suspected cultists.

Femi was on a motorbike in Ijebu ode metropolis when his assailants kicked him off the bike and rained gun shots on him which for whatever reason did not have any effect on him.

4 of his attackers resorted to the use of machetes and axes thereafter snuffing life out of him.

People took to their heels as Femi’s call for help did not touch anybody’s emotion,help did not come his way.

Eye witnesses told Metronews that Femi’s attack is not unconnected with his position as the past number 1 Don of a rival cult group while he was a student in TASUED.

[size=29pt]SAY NO TO CULTISM[/size]

Femi aka ”EFREBOR”

Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by jantofubu(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cultism kills
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wah a pit

#luedave is back
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Seriously cry

I don tire for all these news

I cover myself and family with the blood of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry shocked
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
How can someone who was butchered still have his fingers with a clawing sign. It must be a cult motivation or a movie. Na Scam!
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
rip
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Even after seeing this pic, boys will still join various cults. RIP
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by adebayo201: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
What shall it profit a student to join cult only for him to lost his soul...
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
shamecurls:

It was a sad end for Femi aka “EFREBOR”,a graduate of TASUED and native of Ijebu-Isiwo today as he was hacked down by suspected cultists.

Femi was on a motorbike in Ijebu ode metropolis when his assailants kicked him off the bike and rained gun shots on him which for whatever reason did not have any effect on him.

4 of his attackers resorted to the use of machetes and axes thereafter snuffing life out of him.

People took to their heels as Femi’s call for help did not touch anybody’s emotion,help did not come his way.

Eye witnesses told Metronews that Femi’s attack is not unconnected with his position as the past number 1 Don of a rival cult group while he was a student in TASUED.

[size=29pt]SAY NO TO CULTISM[/size]

Femi aka ”EFREBOR”

[size=38pt]
SAY NO TO CULTISM[/size]

Spot-on
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by engrkaz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
I Know this dude.........Hmm!!! Its all over now.......I pity ur parents though
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by jaycool1970: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
shamecurls:

[size=38pt]
SAY NO TO CULTISM[/size]

Spot-on

RIP to the dead
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by cosmatika(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
I alwz sey to ppl, “give me one reason Why I shud join cult & I'll give u 100 reasons I would not" Dem don waste d bagger, rest in pieces
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by OKNkanu(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2015
And yet.... They will never learn!!
Re: End Of The Road.......(graphic Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Op was he a cultist or him offend dem lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslim Names Sound So Terrible And Ugly (list Of Nauseating Names) / 2,588 Children Sexually Abused In One Year – Lagos Govt / 5 Notorious Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.