Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin (86527 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by AmadiAba: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Chairman of Slok group and 4th richest Billionaire in Nigeria (According to Forbes), Dr Orji Uzor Kalu was caught on camera helping himself to arrange plastic chairs during a gathering recently.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=105

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
First to Komment for the 5th time in two days!

Solving Critical National Issues is far Better than Wearing Pampers to Visit Cows and Post pictures on Facebook.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Blanc8(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
You see something my people, the O.P doesn't know what being rich is all about,
Irrespective of the fact being rich affect some peoples head eg (Davido) there are other like My honourable self, Orji Kalu and a few Others which time wouldn't permit me to mention that goes about our daily life normal.

That event that Orji Kalu went to carry that chair I was with him also, were you Expecting us to keep standing and waiting till the bring chair for us?
please,
being. wealthy shouldn't affect common sense

next post

Orji Kalu Sits on plastic Chair

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Saintabey: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
One of the top ten richest man in Nigeria. Simplicity!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Ahmed0336(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op abeg no vex, orji u kalu no be human being like us? Rubbish !!!!!!!

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by zenith4biz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
No be family meeting be this?

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by blessnija: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
i like him for being a thorn to obasanjo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by delishpot: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by kromoto: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
What's the big deal here?

You can as well say him going to the toilet is humility.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by philGeo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
C
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Mznaett: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
C mvmv talk o undecided so OUK no be human being ba?

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Na me go come arrange chair for am

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by player007(m): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2015
AmadiAba:
The Chairman of Slok group and 4th richest Billionaire in Nigeria (According to Forbes), Dr Orji Uzor Kalu was caught on camera helping himself to arrange plastic chairs during a gathering recently.

See more photos here http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=105
OP must be high on something.
There is a big difference between Arrange and Carry. From the pix you posted all I see him do is carry a chair, and he didn't walk up to 2 feets before two people volunteered to help.

22 Likes

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by asala1: 3:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Arranging chairs or removing that chair so that he can pass through? E for jump am nau angry

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by mensdept: 3:36am On Jul 08, 2015
So he is now a "man of humility", yet the OP forgot his 8 YEARS Of MIS GOVERNANCE of the very poor ABia State. Now he's the 4th richest kino kor?

Good lord you fools have short attention spans

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by kliq(m): 3:37am On Jul 08, 2015
"Caught"

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Osakah24(m): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2015
mensdept:
So he is now a "man of humility", yet the OP forgot his 8 YEARS Of MIS GOVERNANCE of the very poor ABia State. Now he's the 4th richest kino kor?

Good lord you fools have short attention spans
I don't know were you come from but abia state was a lot better under OUK .many of you just like to criticize. let me give you a role call
Free education √check
Free transport for students √check
free health care in the 17 local government √check
free exercise books and mathematical set √ check
agricultural boost by sharing hybrid palm trees √check
road construction √check
maximum security √check(ABA was ruled by mafians prior to his reign.
he might have his failings but based on the resources at hand then the man in my books scored over 60% .

16 Likes

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Dollyak(f): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Saintabey:
One of the top ten richest man in Nigeria. Simplicity!
Indeed.

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2015
This post is replete with a slave mentality and everything wrong with Nigeria. He fetched a chair for himself probably in his/mother's backyard and like one poster said he had more than 10 volunteers asking to take the chair from him.

Is he not human? Is he God? We should learn self-respect in this country and stop hero-worship.

30 Likes

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Big boys don't shout,or brag.
Humility at its peak.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Big boys don't shout,or brag.
Humility at its peak.
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by timilehing(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2015
He carried one chair in one pix & u dey say "caught arranging" chairs. I can't even see 3 chairs in the whole gathering

Otu ocha

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by witiwiti: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2015
blessnija:
i like him for being a thorn to obasanjo
How?
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by kamair237(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Na arrangement... you need to see him too in his bossy mode...
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by azimibraun: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Anyway I rep his humility but I saw the House Of Reps Lady from Delta Hon. Mrakpo do wonders in her hometown Ubulu Uku yesterday. The woman has just practically refused to play the "BIG MADAM " role. I saw very ordinary Deltans, dance with her, talk to her, advice her, quarrel and argue with her like the woman they see in the market place everyday. And to think all of those happened a day she brought the House speaker with the Governor of Delta, Hon Leo Ogor and many very big guys to her village. Baffled me the most. Anyway humility is some ppls DNA. They just demonstrate it with ease.

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by owobokiri(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2015
He is aging. . Meanwhile the mother has 'refused to age'
Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by ShakurM(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Won't he sit? undecided

Wow, a governor seen eating by himself, so someone should feed him b4?

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by iamrealdeji(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2015
AmadiAba:

See more photos here http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=105
OP is a rich man worshiper,what if he packs chair by himself? Is he not a human being like you? And he did it intentionally for people to think he's humble,then what do you have to say about Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum that lives his life that way?

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by boss1310(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2015
if he wants to be humble he and theordore orji should take broom and sweep the whole aba city.i ve never seen a city dirtier than aba not even the ghettos in mumbai

Re: Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin by iamrealdeji(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2015
utumunta:
This post is replete with a slave mentality and everything wrong with Nigeria. He fetched a chair for himself probably in his/mother's backyard and like one poster said he had more than 10 volunteers asking to take the chair from him.

Is he not human? Is he God? We should learn self-respect in this country and stop hero-worship.
thank you bro,I'll post a topic soon,keep eye on my post,AmadiAba has a slave mentality and thinks he's inferior to this man

How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons